Chapter: Thirty-six

My Nerdy Vampire.

"Babe, are you like done?" Chanyeol shouted from outside. 

"Yeahh! I'm just doing my makeup." I shouted. 

He went in my room and stood behind me. He held my shoulders and bend down to look in the mirror. I just smiled and continued doing my makeup. We have decided to go black today and I love how we actually look good. I stood up and took out his seal before taking my bag. We went down and saw omma getting ready to go out as well. We bid goodbye and walked to the place where we are supposed to meet Jieun. As we were walking, some people came to us and asked us for autographs. We were awkward but still gave it to them.

"You guys were really jjang in fighting those monsters! I ship you two!"

We thanked them and continued walking, although it is annoying to have people looking at you and whatnot, nevertheless, I felt happy that humans are slowly accepting our community and it felt good that myself and my friends were the cause to this. I looked at Chanyeol and he sweetly smiled at me. This cold hearted vampire sure has been smiling a lot now.

"Yah! Gong SooAh!!"

I looked up and saw Jieun with Hoseok. I ran to her and hugged her tightly. I looked at Hoseok and just smiled at him. Hoseok were looking at us and he tried to remember something but gave up in the end.

"Oh wait, SooAh, wasn't the guy that you showed me was a nerd? He had brown hair though..." Jieun said. 

"This is him. The real him." I smiled. 

"Huh? There's a fake him?" She asked. 

"Ah!!! Now I know who you guys are! Babe, they are the life saviors that everyone is talking about!!" Hoseok said. 

"Huh? My best friend? You got to be kidding me." Jieun said. 

"Babo, let me show you a photo of them." He said. 

He showed the photo to Jieun and she gasped. She looked at the both of us with hanging open. Chanyeol and I just laughed and she started pinching herself. 

"Am I dreaming? This weakling SooAh actually protected us?" She said. 

"Looks like we got a long explanation to do babe." I said. 

Chanyeol nodded and we proceeded to the cafe to have our brunch. Jieun was still in a dazed over the news and as per normal, she is very slow in processing things at times. I mean its funny how she couldn't recognize me when the other citizens knew that it was us. Aigoo, my best friend sure never change....

-------------------------------------------------

"Damn! That's a hell of a ride man!" Jieun said. 

"Wow, to think that SooAh is actually a half pheonix...it is so unbelievable." Hoseok said. 

"I was shock as well. I swear, I didn't know I had this in me." I laughed. 

"But then again, due to this, I was able to meet the man of my life." I smiled while looking at Chanyeol. 

Jieun just shook her head and lied her head on Hoseok's shoulder. I smiled and the looked at Hoseok. 

"Thank you so much for accepting Jieun. Please do take care of her." I said. 

"Of course I will." Hoseok smiled. 

For some reason's I felt happy for Jieun. She finally have someone that loves her. Judging by how he looks at her, I am positive that Hoseok is totally in love with her. We soon were done with our brunch and decided to go to the amusement park. It has always been Jieun's dream to have a double date at the amusement park. Well, since it is one of her most desired wish, we decided to just go with the flow. The four of us took the subway and everyone is staring at us. I somehow got used to it, but not Jieun. She is hiding herself using her boyfriend who is awkwardly smiling at people. I shook my head and held hands with Chanyeol. Chanyeol stole a kiss from me and I hit his chest. To others, it may look really hard, but in reality it wasn't. I have to use even more greater force for him to feel the pain. 

"Babe, why are we going to amusement park again?" Chanyeol whined. 

"Because its my best friend's wish that the both of us have a double date there." I said. 

"I didn't come out to go to a childish place." He groaned. 

"Fine then. I can just go out with the outer you. I have the ring with me anyway. Plus, he would totally want to go anywhere with me. Unlike someone." I said.

"That's right baby!" Outer Chanyeol said. 

"Aish fine!" Chanyeol frowned. 

I grew slightly annoyed that he is being childish. I mean there is nothing wrong about going to a amusement park. I let go of my hand and crossed my arms. Chanyeol called my name and I ignored it. The both of us ended up not talking for the whole ride and I didn't walk with him at all. We paid for our tickets individually and Chanyeol held my hand. I roughly let go of his grip and he grabbed my waist. I looked at him coldly and he looked at me with sorrow. 

"I'm sorry. I know I was being childish earlier on. Please talk to me. I can't stand seeing you being angry with me. I'll accommodate alright. Just talk to me." He pleaded.

"You mean it?" I said. 

"Yes. I'll do anything for you as long as you are with me." He said. 

I slightly smiled and hugged him tightly. He hugged me back and we were interrupted by Jieun. Who is impatiently waiting for us. We quickly ran towards them and she pulled us to literally everywhere. First we went to the rollercoaster and she was eagerly telling us how much she really loves rollercoaster, making all of us having a headache. She would then pull us to viking, and everything. To be honest, she was the only one who is still very energetic. The three of us are already exhausted, trying to keep up with her. Yeah, Chanyeol and I don't get tired easily, but for some reason, we feel really tired. 

"Babe, can we take a break? Should we go and eat or something?" Hoseok asked. 

"Awww, but I want to go to bumper car!" Jieun said. 

"We can do that later on. All of us are starving~" He said. 

Jieun pouted and nodded, making all of us sigh in relief. We walked to the restaurant that is inside the park and ordered our food. It feels really good to finally sit down and rest my legs. The guys went to order the food while we just chill out. As we were waiting, Jieun came closer to me and wrapped her arms around my neck. I looked at her and she smirked. 

"So...have you done it with him?" She smirked. 

"Done wh-Jieun! What the hell are you talking about!?" I shouted. 

That caused everyone to looked at us and we just apologized for the noise and Jieun hit my arm, in which it didn't hurt even the slightest bit. 

"So?" She asked. 

"Of course not! We have never once gone beyond kissing." I said. 

"Seriously? He looks like the type would want to have those type of relationship. I mean, the vampire him. If you are talking about the nerd him, I don't think he even knows these things." Jieun said. 

"Hey, can you not." I said. 

"Ahahaha, just kidding. I just really wanna know how's your relationship with him? Healthy or nahh?" She asked. 

"Its healthy. We don't fight a lot. He actually gives in a lot to me. Which I like but at the same time dislike it."I said. 

We continued talking about relationship and not long after that, the food came and my eyes were glittering. I pushed Jieun away and took a piece of chicken and eat it happily. Chanyeol looked at eating and smiled. He gave me more food and told me to eat more. We were acting as if my best friend isn't there and they snapped us back to reality. I blushed and he just ruffled my hair. It didn't take long for the food to be done because first, we are hungry and second, we are really fast eaters. We stood up and took our leave to continue the rides that we have yet to go. We decided to go for the mild one first since they just finished eating and they didn't want to start vomiting. After we think it's alright to go, we continued with the fun rides and shouted everywhere. I just have this feeling that we might just lose our voices after shouting like a mad person. But then, again, its not just us that we crazily shouting like there's no other business. 

"Oh damn that, my friend, is intense." Jieun said. 

"Got to agree with that babe." Hoseok said. 

The four of us decided to leave the amusement park since we have literally tried everything. We decided to go our separate ways since they wanted to have some time alone. Jieun hugged me one last time before heading to where Hoseok was. I waved at her and ran to Chanyeol who is waiting for me. I linked my arm with his and he smiled at me. We decided to go to the park and managed to find a seat. We sat down and he continued holding my hand. 

"I want to know more about your life. Tell me." He said. 

"My life? Nothing much really. I was cool with everyone. But I do have people who I hated in past. As a kid I was actually a quiet girl, but I slowly get used to the surroundings. Jieun is my one and only best friend that I really love. We have came a long way to where we are now. She sticks with me through thick and thin. Well, I was always the victim of getting cheated on. All the guys that I used to date, cheated on me. I was too clingy in the past. In order for that not to happen anymore, I slowly became a carefree girlfriend. It went to the point where my ex-boyfriends could have the chance to cheat on me, and it took me a while to find. To put it simple, I was stupid in love." I said. 

"You can always be clingy with me. I won't get annoyed, I mean I can't even angry with you for a long time. Cheating is never on my dictionary babe. I have no one else except for you. No other girls can do me just like you." He smiled. 

"Aww babe, since when you sweet talk?" I teased. 

"Only for you~" He smirked. 

Out of a sudden, he pulled my hand and my body ended up following and he crashed his lips against mine. He quickly let go of hand and cupped my face, deepening the kiss. I slowly wrapped my arms around his waist and bringing myself nearer to him. The kiss went from slow and passionate to rough. We didn't care about the surroundings. Kissing him is always magical, I always feel like we are the only ones in the place. It was until a grandmother stopped us and we were all shocked. She began hitting Chanyeol and scolding him. Because we were to astonished, we didn't say anything and let her do all the scolding. I know that Chanyeol is probably letting all the information from one ear to another ear. 

"This is a public place! Its not nice to see!" The grandmother scolded. 

"I'm sorry halmoni. We will just go." I said. 

I stood up and pulled Chanyeol away. The grandmother took a very long time to talk about it. She kept murmuring things as we walked and I laughed. 

"Let's just go far away from that lady. She annoys me." He said. 

"Why? Is it because she ruined our moment?" I smirked. 

" yeah. Let's run home shall we?" He smirked. 

"The loser shall grand a wish!" He shouted. 

Before I could react he had already ran and I blew my bangs and catch up with him. Now, we are right beside each other and we were both smirking at each other. Then knowing that there is a short cut to my house, I turn to the right and gave a flying kiss to him before speeding up. He got caught off guard and stopped his tracks. He ran after me and I really tried my hardest to run as fast as I can. Chanyeol is totally catching up with me and I can't see myself getting any faster. And the next thing that happened, he was already beside me and he even had the time to kiss my cheek. 

"See you later!" He teased. 

He speed up again and I gave up. I can never win him when it comes to speed. The moment I reached, he was waiting for me while leaning against the wall. I bit my lip and rolled my eyes on him.

"So genie, are you ready to grant my wish? I promise you, it's gonna be a great one~" He smirked. 

He held my hand and pulled me to my room. He locked the door and pushed me on the bed. 

"I order you to kiss me." He smirked. 

I smirked back before turning him around, I went on top of him and roughly kissed him. He responded to my kiss, poking his tongue into mine. I smiled in between of the kiss and he turned us around. That guy will never let me be on top for long. We broke the kiss for a moment, to catch our breath before continue our little session. 

"We gotta bath babe. I don't want to stink my lovely bed." I said. 

"What a way to ruin the mood." He said as he rolled his eyes.

----------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I know I have been late with the updates and I sincerely apologize for that. I had tons of final year projects and I was trying to finish them off. I know that this isn't really a good chapter, but I hope you guys did enjoy it. I'm guessing that this story will end soon as well. Love you guys!

XxheartsxX