Chapter: Ten

My Nerdy Vampire.

"Yahh, you're making me shy." I blushed.

He pulled me even closer and buried me on his hard chest. I smiled and hugged him tightly back. Gosh, this inner Chanyeol is really daring. I like his personality, so straightforward. Until now, I still feel as if I'm in love with two people. Although in general, I'm liking one person, their personality makes me feel as if I'm liking two people. He boldly held my hand and we walked around my neighbourhood. I swear to god, I felt shy walking beside him. Well, this dude really has a freaking good side profile and his height is made for a model, what a perfect looking guy. 

"My dear SooAh, I know you like me, but can you not stare at me? Its kinda making me a little hot." He said softly. 

"Hmm? Is someone shy, because I stare at you? So, you do know how to be shy." I said.

"I'm still a person alright. I may be cold, but I still have feelings!" He said.

"Aigoo, you don't have to be angry. Don't you know that you look super scary when you are angry. I mean, I don't mind the other Chanyeol being angry, but not you." I said.

He smirked and ruffled my hair just like how I always do to him.

"Is this how you do it?" He asked.

"Park Chanyeol, you are not ruffling my hair, but messing my hair." I said.

"Oops, I'm sorry!" He said as he fixed my hair back in place.

"Aigoo, such a cute couple~"

We turned and saw an old lady who is selling some accecories. I smiled at her while Chanyeol kept a staright look. hing

"Ah aniyo halmoni~" I blushed.

"Because you two look really good together, I will give you two a couple necklace." She smiled.

"Halmoni, I will pay for it." I smiled.

"But I'm giving you this for free, you sure?" She asked.

"Yes." I smiled.

"Aigoo, you're such a nice girl~" She said as she patted my shoulder.

I smiled widely at her and gave her the money and told her to keep the change. She smiled at me and walked away. I looked at her walk and can't help but to feel a little sad for her. Even at an old age, she still had to work, to find money.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Chanyeol asked.

"Hmm? Nothing. Now this necklace is for you." I smiled.

I put it on for him and he take a look at it. He smirked at me and then took the other necklace and put it on for me. 

"You're not allowed to take it out, except when you are bathing only." He said.

I nodded and he smirked at me. Aish, how I wish he would smile at me like just now. He suddenly wrapped his arms around me protectively and I caught him glaring at someone. I looked ahead and saw a group of guys, they totally got scared and looked away. 

"Seriously, go make yourself ugly." He said.

I chuckled and he raised one of his perfect eyebrows. 

"Jealous?" I asked.

"Please, I'm not a single bit jealous." He said arrogantly.

"Ok then, I will just go and have fun with those guys, since you're not jealous." I said.

I walked faster towards the boys and silently chuckled. He pulled me back and gave me the 'you're not going anywhere' look. I smirked and he ruffled his hair.

"Fine, I was jealous. So ing jealous that I wanted to pulled their eyeballs out." He said.

"Eww, that's digusting Yeolie." I said.

"What on earth is Yeolie?" He asked.

"Since I call the outer you Channie, I shall call you Yeolie." I said.

"Hmm... I like it." He said.

I smiled and linked my arms with him. He chuckled and we walked home. The night was getting chilly and the sky was really nice, there were many stars. I patted his arms and asked him to look up. 

"The sky is beautiful isn't it?" I asked.

"Its as beautiful as you." He said.

"Yah, stop it." I blushed.

"You like it didn't you." He smirked.

"Stop smirking you stupid vampire." I pouted.

"Stupid or not, you still like this vampire." He smirked.

"Yah!! I told you to stop smirking!!!" I whined.

"But I like smirking at you." He said.

"I hate you smirking. It makes me want to pull that lips of yours." I said.

"Pull it then, I dare you." He said.

I smirked and pulled his lips. I walked while pulling his lips. I smiled and luckily, we are not far from my house. Once we reached home, I stopped pulling his lips and went inside my house. I knew he was following me and before I could turn the door knob, Chanyeol turned me and trapped me in between his arms.

"What?" I said.

"I can't believe you just did that." He said.

"Well, you dared me. I just do it." I smirked.

"Aish, why is that only you can control me." He said.

"Aish shut up and become the nerdy Chanyeol." I said as I slid his ring back.

He immediately change to the nerdy Chanyeol, and he became he really weak. His forehead rested on my shoulder and I help him to his room. The cons of changing to his monster form, he becomes really weak after that. I lied him down on his bed and tugged him. Just as I wanted to leave the room, he held my hand and I looked at him.

"Don't go." He said.

"Chanyeol-ah....." I muttered.

He pulled me and I ended up being under his embrace. He may be a vampire, but damn his hugs is really warm. I smiled and buried myself on his chest. He hugged my waist tighter and fell asleep. The me who got really comfortable, soon fall asleep.

----------------------------------

"Good Morn-woaaahhhh!"

I woke up and looked at the door to see who shouted. My eyes widened when I saw omma. OMG. I'm sure doomed. She is so going to lecture me later on. I woke Chanyeol up and when he saw omma, he quickly sat up straight and hung his head low.

"Omma this i-"

"Shhhh!!! No talking. I understand. You guys look good together. I approve." Omma said as she pulled out a thumbs up.

I blushed and she told me to wash up and go down for breakfast. I nodded and she left the both of us. Chanyeol slightly grinned at me as he looked else where. I chuckled and ruffled his bed hair.

"Good Morning." I said

"Good Morning." He said huskily.

OMG, his morning voice is so y. Just how can this cute face has a freaking deep yet y voice? How I wish I could just wake up with that voice greeting me. Oh, SooAh, get your head right. I told him to go and bath and he nodded. I left his room and went to the others. I went to Jongin's room and saw him still sleeping, he really does sleeps like a wolf. I chuckled and woke him up.

"Jongin-ah." I called.

"Hmm? Oh SooAh~" He said huskily.

Oh my, not him too. Why is their voice so y in the morning? Aish.

"Wake up and wash up. Omma already prepared breakfast." I said.

He sudddenly kissed my cheek and he grinned sheepishly. I slapped his arm and chuckled. I went out started waking up the others. I can conclude that these boys all have a y morning voice. I mean, that cutiepie Baekhyun and the squishy Kyungsoo, sounded just like Chanyeol and Jongin, Oh my, what is life. After waking them up, I went back to my room and started to wash up. After I was done, I wore an oversized tee and shorts and went down to see omma happily talking to the guys. I smiled and joined the others. They welcomed me and I saw in between Chanyeol and Kyungsoo. Omma made waffles and I ate happily. I'm so glad that they acted normally and breakfast ended well. 

We decided to hang out in the house first and then we planned to go to the beach. They all decided to hang out in my room and I can't protest it at all. 

"Oh my, I thought that a girl's room should be all pink?" Baekhyun said.

"What kind of assumption is that? Haha, I like it when it is black and white." I said.

"You're just my style." Jongin smirked. 

I knocked his head. And he pouted.

"You think, I already forgive the three of you? For fighting in the human world?" I said as I crossed my arms.

"We're sorry." The guys said as they hung their head low.

"Next time, if we go to the human world, no more fighting alright?" I said.

"Yes!" They said.

"Good, now what should we do? We still have some time before heading to the beach." I said. 

We all thought of what to do to kill time, but none of us had ideas. We ended up just listening some music and blasted it like nobody business because my room is soundproof. 

"Oh its time, come on guys, go get ready." I said.

They nodded and left my room. I went to my wardrobe and looked at the clothes. Whst should I wear. Maybe i should just wear something slacky since we are going to the beach.

I went down and saw the guys all ready. We all went to my car and my driver drove us to the beach. We are going to have an all nighter here at the beach. Its a good thing that we have a house by the beach. My driver help in putting the bags inside. Once we were done, I told him to pick us up tomorrow and he nodded. He left the place and the five of us started to have fun and the guys started to take out their shirt, showing their perfectly well built abs. I just took out my shirt since I already put on my swimsuit beneath. I walked to the guys and they pouted.

"What?" I asked.

"Noona, the four of us thought that you would wear bikini." Baekhyun pouted.

The rest nodded and I kick all of them.

"Byuntae." I said.

"Uhh, whatever. Let's just start playing." Chanyeol said.

We decided to play beach ball, and one person had to stay out since they is five of us. I decided to look at the playing and they look really adorable though. Well, it all started good until Baekhyun and Jongin just had to fight. 

Baekhyun suddenly took out his wand, from nowhere and threw piles of rocks onto him. I quickly ran to them and stopped them.

"Yahhhh!!! Byun Baekhyun!! Kim Jongin!!!! One more time, you two fight, I din't care, you are sitting in that tent and will not join us." I said.

They nodded and then all of them suddenly wanted to play in the sea. While the other three went in the sea, Chanyeol just sat on the sand while watching them play in the water. I sat beside him and I laid my head on his shoulder. 

"Finally a time for us to be alone." I said.

"Yeah." He smiled as he put an arm around my waist. 

As we were enjoying the moment, that stupid Jongin just had to ruined it.

"Yah Gong SooAh!!! Come and join us!!!" He shouted.

"No, its oka-"

"Go, I'll watch you guys play." He smiled.

"But, you can't-"

"Just go." He smiled.

I reluctantly left him and he smiled at me. I went into the sea and joined the others. I constantly would glance at Chanyeol who is looking at all of us. I waved at him and he happily waved at me back. Then, suddenly a group of girls walked towards Chanyeol and I kept on looking at them. Without letting the others know, I quietly walked out from the sea and dried myself first, since I can't touch him, with my hands wet.

"Oppa~ Why are you alone? Come on, let's hang out!" 

"Ah, its okay~" Chanyeol said.

"Aww, oppa come on! It-"

"Excuse me? You heard the man. He said its okay." I said.

"Just who are you?" 

"Me? His mine." I smirked.

Chanyeol stood up and he nodded.

"I'm hers, so could you girls leave us alone?" He asked.

The girls pouted and left. I smirked in victory and Chanyeol ruffled my hair. Soon, the others came and we decided to wash up. I change my clothes and we decided to walked around the place.

"Noona, how come you have so many houses?" Baekhyun asked.

"My parents worked ard to earn money. So they are able to buy houses." I said.

He nodded in understanding and we into the forest. As we were walking, Kyungsoo pulled us to this beautiful garden. We walked in and I was amazed with the beauty. But the question is, why isn't there anybody here? This place is too beautiful to be left alone like this. I decided to walk alone and have some fresh air. Its been some time since I last came to the human world. I missed the air here.

Suddenly, I felt as if someone is looking at me. I turned around and saw no one around me, except the guys who are busy fooling around. I decided to ignore the feeling and just continued walking around. Then, I saw this very beautiful flower, I walked towards it and then suddenly something pulled my leg.

"CHANYEOL HELP!!!" I shouted.

The others stopped fooling around and ran towards me. Baekhyun used his wand and cut the vine that was holding onto my leg, I fell and Chanyeol quickly held me. 

"I think we should just go." Kyungsoo said.

All of us nodded and we quickly left the place. By that time, it was already evening, we decided to have barbeque and went to the nearest supermarket to buy the food. After we finished buying, the guys insisted that I shouldn't carry anything and I had to walk with nothing on my hands. 

"Isn't it heavy?" I asked.

"It weighs like feather." Jongin said.

"Let me try and carry it." I said.

"Okay then." He said.

He gave it to me and I carried it. He was right, it isn't heavy at all. It is as light as a feather. But the weird thing is that, they is so much meat inside the plastic bags. 

"But still nope, you are not carrying those bags. Its the male's job to do it." He winked.

I pouted as just walked forward, where Chanyeol and Baekhyun is. I walked with them and once we reached back, I took out the barbeque pit and I set up the things. I put on the fire and Kyungsoo decided to stay far away from it and I chuckled. The others were whining at how hot the fire is. But not me, it didn't feel hot at all. It was as if the temperature is normal to me. Weird. 

BAEKHYUN POV;

Aish, I'm so bored. Everyone is doing their own work and I wasn't even being tasked to do something. I went around and started asking if they needed help, but none of them wanted any help. I pouted and decided to walk out from the house. Everyone is treating me like a child just because I'm the youngest. I know, I can be playful at times but I really wanted to help them. I can't just be eating while the others are helping out. 

"Maybe walking around would be great." I said.

I decided to go to the garden that we went to just now and can't help but to feel really safe they. I sat at the swing while looking at the starry night. I started to swing back and forth. Then suddenly someone came to me. I looked at the person and he smiled at me.

"You're a wizard too right?" He asked.

"Who are you? And what do you want from me." I asked as I took out my wand to protect myself.

"Relax, I'm a wizard too. The only difference is, I stay here in the human world." He smiled.

"How can I believe you?" I asked.

He chuckled and took out his wand. My eyes widened and he smiled at me. 

"My name is Joonmyeon also known as Suho. I'm the guardian of this place. (A/N: See what I did there XD)

"Woahhh, you take care of this place? Wow." I said.

"I saw you guys coming in here just now. All I saw was you. I knew that you were a wizard, just like me." He smiled.

For some reason, I felt really connected with this guy. I guess its really true, wizards and wizards have good chemistry. The more closer we are, the stronger our combined powers. I continued talking to him, totally forgetting about my friends.

END OF POV;

"Uhm, guys. Where is Baekhyun?" I asked.

I looked around and saw no signs of him. The others stop what they were doing and started to look around too.

"He's not here." Kyungsoo said.

"Guys, we need to find him. I don't want him to get lost. Chanyeol and Jongin, please try and smell the trail." I said.

They nodded and we went out from the house, making sure that the fire is all wiped off before leaving. Or else, we might expect a freaking burned house. Kyungsoo and I followed Jongin and Chanyeol who is using their excellent nose. We ended up back at the garden and saw Baekhyun talking to someone. We went to him and he smiled at us, while the other guy was glaring at us, especially me. I went behind Kyungsoo and he protectively covered me.

"Who is this young man?" Chanyeol asked.

"He's my new friend, a wizard who is living in the human world." Baekhyun said.

"Oh so rude of me, let me introduce myself, my name is Joonmyeon also known as Suho. I am the guardian of this place. I have been taking care of this place for a very long time and absolutely hates it when a human enters this place." He said as he glared at me when he said humans.

Oh come on, he doesn't know I'm a human right? Oh please I hope so.

"Why do you hate humans coming here? I mean this is their world right?" Jongin asked.

"Well, they are planning to destroy this place for their own good. Humans are really selfish, our community got killed by them, which resulted to me being the last one here, who is still surviving." He said.

"I have a really bad feeling of this girl. She gives me the human scent." He added. 

"I must kill her." He said.

"Wait what? Obviously she is not a human, she is schooling in TaeSung High." Kyungsoo said.

"Anyone who smells like one, shall be killed. I don't care whether they are monsters or not." He smirked.

He suddenly made the plant behind me became and monster and it freaking scared the out of me. Kyungsoo iced up his hand and cut the plant. He told me to run first and I nodded. I ran and another plant monster came to me. Chanyeol came to me and shoved his hand to me. I pulled it out and he changed into his vampire form. He kicked the plant away and told me to stick close to him. I nodded but then a vine just had to wrapped around my ankle and carried me up in the air. I was slammed down on the hard ground and I swear it really hurts. Chanyeol's face totally changed and he went to Suho and punched his face.

"You did not just did that to her!" He shouted.

"She is not safe. I must kill her." Suho said.

"I will not let that happen. That girl will not die, because I'm going to protect her.

--------------------------------

Heyheyhey! A new chapter for you guys!!

XxheartsxX