Chapter: Two

My Nerdy Vampire.

Its been a month since I have been schooling in TaeSung High. Everything is probably going well and I was able to hide my real identity. Its a normal thing to see my other schoolmates in their real form when they woke up. But of course, at first I got freaked out when I saw many types of monsters right infront of me. 

After I am done with getting ready, I took my bag and walked out from the dormitary. As I was walking through the roots, I feel people looking at me. Aish, I really hate being the centre of attraction. Then, someone ran to me and I looked beside me. I smiled and linked my arms with Chanyeol.

"Good Morning Chanyeol!" I said.

"Good Morning SooAh!" Chanyeol smiled.

AUTHOR POV;

"Hey why does that freaking nerd gets the girl!? What's so good about him anyway!"

What the two don't realized is that everyone is looking at them, feeling jealous that SooAh, a hottie is hanging out with a nerd. 

"Anyways, SooAh, you look good today. And you smell nice!" Chanyeol said.

"Oh, that is sweet of you..." She blushed.

"SooAh..." Chanyeol said.

"Chanyeol..." SooAh said.

"SooAh..." He said.

"I still can't believe that he is the scary vampire that I seen last month. He seemed so kind." She thought.

"You know, you really smell, super damn good, and I didn't have my breakfast today so..." He said.

He went close to me and bite my neck. I pushed him and started running back and forth while holding my neck.

"Hey!!! I can't always be treated as your breakfast!" She shouted.

She ran away and ignored the endless calls from Chanyeol.

And what they didn't know is that someone has been looking at them.

END OF POV;

"Aish! Even so, I shouldn't be treated as his breakfast!!" I shouted.

Then, I heard a groan. I looked around and saw someone lying down. I ran to that person and tried to help the person.

"Omo, are you-"

My eyes widened when I saw a super gorgeous guy right in front of me. He gave me a half smirked and then suddenly he felt weak and he leaned his head on my shoulder.

"Gosh, I think we need to send you to the infirmary. Let me help you." I said.

I put his arms around my waist and helped him. As we were walking along the hallways he suddenly stopped and I looked at him.

"SooAh-ah, I think we should go to the infirmary during break." He said.

"Eh? How do you know my name?" I asked.

"Babo, I'm your classmate hehe. By the way, I'm Kim Jongin, or also known as Kai. You can call me in whichever name you like. Only you can." He said

This cute guy must be a monster too right? I sighed and looked at him.

"You know, I really like to dance. Do you wanna see?" He asked.

"Oh sure." I smiled.

He started dancing and he danced while looking at me. He danced around me while he was dancing he said, "I'm interested with you and I would like to be your friend."

I looked at him and he winked at him. Suddenly I felt my body moving by itself. I went to Jongin and hugged him tightly.

"Oppa! I love you so much!!!" I said as I hugged him tightly.

What!? Why can't I control myself!? What's happening to me. 

"Oh you love me? I feel the same way too." He said as he hugged me back.

CHANYEOL POV;

Here I am wandering around school, nothing to do. I have no one else to talk to except for SooAh, and I just made her angry. I didn't mean to treat her as a breakfast. I can't let this go on. I have to apologize to her. 

I walked around, trying to find her. I'm sure that she is already in school. Then, as I was walking along the hallway, I saw SooAh hugging another guy.

"SooAh! Who is that guy?" I asked.

"Oh its the nerd. Haha, we are friends now right? SooAh-ah?" Kai asked.

"Yes oppa, we are!" She said as she hugged him tightly.

"SooAh-ah, we better get going for class or we will be late." Kai said.

"Yes, let's go oppa!!" She said as she linked her arms with his.

"SooAh! Wait!" I shouted.

"Why should I? I'll just be your breakfast." She said.

My eyes widened when I heard what she had said.

END OF POV;

Why did I say those mean things to him? I can't control myself. What is seriously happening!

"Oh my, that nerd treats you as a breakfast? That's really mean of him." Jongin said.

We walked to class, and I am still asking myself why I said that to Chanyeol. I sat down and started reflecting to myself. I must have gone crazy, or maybe I was just tired, that's why I said that to him. But whatever it is, I can't believe I have said such mean things to that innocent guy. 

"I have to apologize to him after class." I said.

----------------------------

Soon after class were done, I turned around and saw Chanyeol not on his seat. I sighed and went to find him. Where could he be?

AUTHOR POV;

Chanyeol is just leaning by the wall, eating his sandwich quietly. It was until Kai came and went towards Chanyeol. 

"Hey nerd." Kai called.

Chanyeol just look at him. Kai kept looking at him from top to bottom. He gave a disgusted face and Chanyeol looked at him back.

"What are you looking at?" Chanyeol asked.

"You? How on earth can you stand out more than me?" He asked.

"Excuse me?" Chanyeol said.

"Why is that SooAh, always goes to you and not me? You are just a nerd. I always have girls lining up for me, but this girl doesn't even realize I exist until today. And its because of you. So, I'm here to declare war." He smirked.

"Declare war? But why?" Chanyeol asked.

"Because the girl that interest me the most doesn't even look at me." He said.

"So, you better get away from her." He added.

Then, SooAh came and before she could say anything, Kai put his arms around her.

"Not now, Jongin. I need to talk to Chanyeol." She said.

END OF POV;

"You forgot, we are supposed to be at the infirmary." He winked.

And I got this weird feeling again.

"Yeah, we should. Come on oppa, it would be a waste of time, talking to someone who is only making friends for breakfast." I said.

Seriously! Why can't I just shut up!!! I looked at Chanyeol and he had this hurt look, I could see from his eyes. He began looking down and ran away. I wanted to run after him, but my body doesn't allow me too. I sighed and follwed Jongin to the infirmary. 

Once we reached the infirmary, I sighed and sat down on the chair while waiting for the nurse to come. Jongin was being too overly happy seeing Chanyeol breaking down. I clenched my fist and wanted to walked away to find Chanyeol but he suddenly hugged me, really tightly.

"No, don't go. Stay with me." He said.

"Sorry Jongin, I really got to go." I said, pushing the hug away.

He pulled me and pushed me to the bed, he went on top of me and smiled.

"I love you, you know that?" He smirked.

"What are you talking about?" I said.

"This is going to be your first time right? Don't worry, I'll be gentle." He winked.

CHANYEOL POV;

I can't believe that she just said that to me. It really hurts when she said that. Then, suddenly my ring started to light up, making me really shock.

"Yah! I can't believe I'm sharing the same body as you. Can't you see that SooAh is being hypnotized. That Kai guy is a werewolf. A strong one. And any girls can get hypnotized by them, just by winking. You better save SooAh, before she becomes his prey." The ring said.

"WAIT! Where is she now?" I asked.

The ring stopped talking and I stood up, I have to do something about it. Oh yes, she is at the infirmary. I gotta run fast!

END OF POV;

"I promise, I'll be gentle." He smiled.

No, I have to resist it. I hugged him to prevent him from doing anything else.

"Oohh, looks like somebody can't wa-"

"Please, stop it." I said.

"What!? How can that be?" He said.

"Please, this is not right. I don't want to." I said.

"You like him don't you! What the does he have that I don't? Now I am really mad!" He shouted.

Suddenly he turned into a werewolf and that freaked me out. Then Chanyeol came and pushed him out from room.

"Quick get out now. He might come back anytime soon." He said.

"Hahahah, too late!" Jongin said.

He pulled me and Chanyeol grabbed my foot.

"Why is this so heavy?" Jongin groaned. 

he threw us and Chanyeol grabbed me, making me lean on him, while he got the hit. I turned around and saw Chanyeol groaning in pain. I let him lie on my lap and he looked at me.

"My ring! Take it out!" Chanyeol said.

I nodded and too it out, but it didn't work. How is this possible? I tried again, but it seriously couldn't work. Then Jongin came and he ran to us, I suddenly felt someone covering me. 

"If you are gonna hurt someone, that someone would be me!" Chanyeol shouted.

"Ahhh, pathetic losers." Jongin said.

"And I will never let that happen. You're not going to hurt anyone!" I shouted.

And I slipped the ring off his finger. The same procedure happened, Chanyeol turned into his true form and Jongin took a step back.

"Why? Are you afraid?" He said.

Urgh, I swear that really sent chills to the back of my spine. He really does look different. Nono, back to the fight. That is more important right now. 

"Look, I don't ing care whether you are a S class super monster, all I know is that you spoiled my plan and you are so getting it from me. " He said. 

He ran and tried to hit Chanyeol multiple of times but he evaded it. From my eyes, it was like a speed of light, Jongin's moves was already like a speed of light, that just makes Chanyeol haveing a speed that is more faster than the light. 

"And would you think I would let you hit me? You will never hit me beause I'm way faster than you. So stop trying." Chanyeol said.

"Shut up! Just shut up!" Jongin shouted.

"One does not simply orders me." Chanyeol said.

"Its time you learn your place!" He shouted.

He punched him and kicked him as if he was a soccer ball, he flew quite far, breaking multiple of trees. He whimp and I knew that Chanyeol was going to make a run. I sprint and I think within seconds I reached to Jongin. Wow, since when I was a sprinter.

"Hey get out you're in my way." Chanyeol said.

"What are you going to do?" I asked.

"Kill him of course. He deserves it anyway Plus, I was boiling when he dissed me. He needs to learn his lesson." Chanyeol said.

"No, don't. I think its enough. You don't have to kill him." I said.

"But he was about to kill you." Chanyeol said.

"I just think that he just needs a friend. Spare his life, please." I pleaded.

"If you say so then. Now give me back my ring." He said.

I hugged him before giving back the ring. He looked away and put on his ring back again. He suddenly dropped down and before his face could touch the ground, I caught him and he weakly smiled at me.

"I'm really glad that you didn't make me kill him." He said.

"Yah, rest first talk later." I said.

I signalled Jongin to go and he nodded, I decided to stay there, letting Chanyeol lie on my lap.

"Chanyeol-ah, you know those mean words... I really don't mean it. I felt as if my body was control-"

"Shhh... I know you didn't mean it. He hypnotized you that's why." He smiled.

He carressed my face and got up. 

"What shocked me is that you were able to break away from his spell." He said.

"I-Its because, I thought about you." I shyly said.

"You what?" He said.

"I thought about you." I said.

He smiled and ruffled my hair. I blushed and he flicked my forehead.

"Yahh! What was that for!?" I said.

"Babo, why are you so pretty?" He asked.

I smiled and giggled. 

"Ask my parents why." I said.

He shook his head and we headed back to class. Well, of course we have to get detention later on for skipping class. 

--------------------------

CHANYEOL POV;

Just as I was walking the class, I saw Jongin clinging onto SooAh, aish that guy. 

"Hey!!! Hands off her!" I said.

"NOOOO! After what happened, I think I am falling in love with SooAh for real! SooAh-ah, you're mine!!!" He said.

He wanted to wink at her but I covered his face and pushed him away.

Kai got back up and pulled me away from Chanyeol and Chanyeol pulled my other hand. So I'm practically being pulled by these two guys. What is life.

"Hey stop it!!! SooAh is mine and mine aloneee!!!!!!" Chanyeol shouted.

He lean forward and bit me. He will never stop that huh?

END OF POV;

------------------------------

UPDATED! I hope you guys did enjoy!!! 

XxheartsxX