Chapter: Six

My Nerdy Vampire.

Its a typical day in school with Chanyeol. The both of us were walking along the hallway when we heard Hana songsaenim calling us. We went to her and she asked the both of us to follow her to the teachers' office. I wonder what have we done...

She sat down on her chair and look at us.

"I heard that the both of you have yet to find a club?" She asked.

"Yes songsaenim..." I said.

"GREAT!! How about you two join my club? The magazine club!" She said.

"Magazine club? Hmm.... what do you think Chanyeol? Do you want to join?" I asked.

"It seems like a normal club to me. Shall we?" He smiled.

"Sure! Songsae-"

"ME TOO!!!! I WANT TO JOIN THE MAGAZINE CLUB TOO!!!!!" 

We turned around and saw Jongin and Baekhyun runing towards us. Were they stalking us or something? 

"Oh thats superb!!!!! See you guys later after school!!!!!" Hana songsaenim said as she skip her way happily out from the room.

Chanyeol and I looked at each other and sighed. Jongin has his arms linked with mine while Baekhyun linked my arms with Chanyeol's. He forcefully pulled Jongin and started to take out his wand and cast a spell at him with tons of heavy things compiling on him. Baekhyun innocently smiled at me. I awkwardly smiled at him and he linked his arms with mine. 

"I can only allow my Chanyeol and my noona to be together." He said.

I blushed at what he said and tried not to have any eye contact with Chanyeol. Jongin came to us running and pushed Baekhyun. He started tickling him and I laughed. Then while the other two were busy tickling each other, Chanyeol pulled me to the rooftop and he locked the door.

"Why what's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing... I just want to have a time alone with you. Those two brats will never stop bothering us." He said.

"By the way, I have gotten some food for us to share. Before coming to school, I woke up early to cook for you." He smiled.

"Aww, that's so sweet of you. Thank you." I said as I kissed his cheek.

He blushed and covered his cheek. I smiled at his cuteness and ruffled his unstyled hair. 

"Oh, now that I realized, you didn't style your hair today." I said.

"Its because I know that you will try to destroy my hair like how you did just now." He innocently said.

"Its not call destroying, its called ruffling. You don't like me to do that to you? If you don't, I will stop." I said.

"NONONO! Don't! I like it!" He said as he took my hand and started making my hand ruffle his hair.

"So you do like it." I smirked.

He grinned at me and I started eating the food that he had prepared for me. It was really delicious and I really like it. It does remind me of my omma's cooking. While I was eating, Chanyeol suddenly lied down on my lap. I got shock at first, but relax after that. I smiled at him and fed him some of the food. Then out from nowhere, we heard Jongin's voice and I kept looking around. Well apparently they found us. They got a broom to fly up here. Jongin quickly ran to Chanyeol and pushed him away.

"How dare you rest your head on my SooAh's lap. Its only for me." He said.

Seriously, these guys will never stop. It can be annoying at times, but they are the reason why I can continue schooling in this scary school. Soon, break was over and we headed back to the classroom and continued our lessons.

---------------------------------

Right after school, we headed to the magazine club and sat down. There wasn't anymore people except for us. Hana songsaenim came in and as usual, she is really cheerful as always.

"Alright, I'm happy to have all of you over here!" She smiled.

"This is the all of us?" I asked.

"Well of course not, we still have one more person. He is coming soon though." She said.

Then just in time, a good looking guy came in with a bouquet of flower in his hands. He walked towards me and gave me the flowers. I thanked him awkwardly and soon Hana songsaenim left the place for a teachers' meeting.

"Sorry for being late, I just had to get some flowers for this beautiful lady." He winked.

"Heyhey, watch those eyes! Only I can wink at her." Jongin said. 

"Don't you even dare." I said.

"Ah sure whatever, let's just get down to business." He said.

"My name is Lee JongHyuk and I am the club president for the magazine club. If you guys don't know what this magazine club is about, allow me to explain. This magazince clubs publishes the latest news about the school. If there is incident, we will have to be there to report it. Simple?" He said.

The four of us nodded and he sat on the table. 

"So, any of you have the latest news?" He asked.

"I have one! Recently, I heard that there is some peeping tom going on." Jongin said.

"Peeping tom? OMG!" I gasped

"So, if you guys want to published that, the first thing we have to do is to ask people around." JongHyuk said.

Everyone nodded and started printing papers to notify people if they had some information. I followed JongHyuk because he asked me to and started asking me to paste the papers around the school. 

"Hey, is this good enough?" I asked.

"How about just a little bit higher. Wouldn't that be better?" He asked.

"Yeah, maybe you're right." I said.

CHANYOL POV;

Hmm... I wonder why did he only called SooAh to follow him? I better see what is he planning. As I was walking, I saw JongHyuk squating down while SooAh is struggling to paste the papers on the wall. I went behind him and copied what he was doing. I looked up and realized that he was peeping under SooAh's skirt. Well of course I was furious. 

"HEY! What on earth are you doing!?" I shouted

"Huh? What do you mean?" He said.

"Don't you dare act dumb here! I saw what you were doing! You were totally looking under her skirt!" I shouted.

"Hey, what are trying to imply? Are you trying to say that a guy like me who is gentleman enough to give flowers to her would stoop that low?" He asked.

"Uhm... what're you guys talking about?" SooAh asked.

"Well, its nothing. Its just that, Chanyeol was busy peeping your undies." He said.

"WHAT!? IT WAS YOU!!!" I shouted.

"PARK CHANYEOL!" She shouted.

"Look, its all a mis-"

*Slap.* 

"erts, I despise them." She said.

"Wow, thanks a lot Chanyeol, now the club's meeting is over..." JongHyuk said.

He walked away and I clenched my fist. He was totally peeping. I need to prove to SooAh that I wasn't trying to peep her, but actually to protect her. That JongHyuk, he is going down. I went back to the magazine club's room and saw everyone gone, SooAh didn't even wait for me. She must have been really upset. Damn that JongHyuk.

As I was walking back to the dorm, my ring lit up and I stopped.

"Hey, for some reason when I look at that JongHyuk guy, I think that something is not right about him. I sense something strong from him. You must be careful and tell SooAh to be cautious.  I don't want her to get hurt." The other me said.

"Oh, seems like someone is worried~" I teased.

"Shut up! If it were to be you, obviously you wouldn't want her to be hurt too right?" The other me asked.

"Yeah, I can't bear to let her get hurt." I said.

"Glad you know that." The other me said.

And by the time, we finished talking, I reached the dorm. I dropped myself on the bed and sighed. SooAh is so not going to talk to me tomorrow. What am I going to do? I don't want to get ignored by her. It makes me sad. 

END OF POV;

-----------------------------------

AUTHOR POV;

THE NEXT DAY:

Chanyeol woke up early and started to get ready for school. He needs to explain things to SooAh,because she has misunderstood the whole situation. He walked to the girls' dorm and waited for her. He saw her coming out and he called her name. She ignored him and walked away. 

"Hey SooAh wait up! I didn't really mean it!! I swear!" He shouted.

"I don't care! I don't want to see you anymore!!" She said.

"WHATT!? You mean like forever?" He asked.

She ignored him and sighed.

"How can I? I didn't mean it at all. Just a little punishment for him." She whispered to herself.

On the other hand, Jonghyuk overheard some girls talking about SooAh being with Chanyeol and it literally drove him crazy.

"I CAN'T LET THAT HAPPEN!" JongHyuk shouted.

"Who is that!?" The girl shouted.

Afraid to be caught he jumped up and at that same time Chanyeol was walking around the area, sighing about what happened just now. 

"So you're the peeping tom!" Someone shouted.

Chanyeol turned around and got shock to see girls changing. He covered his eyes and turned around. 

"W-What are you talking about? I was just pas-sing t-through." He stuttered. 

"You think we will believe that?" The girl asked.

"Hmm.... this would be a great idea after all." JongHyuk smirked while looking at Chanyeol getting beaten up by the girls.

Somehow this news got to SooAh and she couldn't believe what she just heard. She was just hanging out with Jongin and Baekhyun when she heard that news. She clenched her fist and gritted her teeth.

"Jongin, Baekhyun. I need your help, bring me Chanyeol to our classroom." She said coldly.

They quickly found Chanyeol and brought him to her. 

"Uhhh, are we fine now?" He asked.

"Hell no! You went around peeping other girls right!" She shouted.

"I swear, it was just a coincidence. I was just walking by when they turned around. Plus, it was their fault that they didn't close the curtains. Anyone might see!" He said.

"You meanie!" She shouted.

She ran away and he sighed. He walked out and saw Jongin and Baekhyun comforting her. He walked away.

"Why can't anybody believe me?" He said to himself.

"Well, I do." 

He turned around and saw JongHyuk.

"You do?" He asked.

"Yes, I do. Now tell me what's your problem?" JongHyuk asked.

"Is just that SooAh, is not believing me. She thinks that I'm the peeping tom." Chanyeol sighed. 

The both of them started walking and Chanyeol kept on telling him how sad he feels. JongHyuk smirked and he suddenly he stopped.

"Why are we stopping?" Chanyeol asked.

"I know who is the peeping tom." JongHyuk said.

"You do? Who is it?" Chanyeol asked.

"He is in that room, obviously you can't go by the door, so I brought you here. Use the barrel and climb up." JongHyuk said.

Chanyeol went to climb up the barrel. He looked into the window and his eyes widened. It was the girls locker room.

*Snap*

"That's is very bad of you. I can't believe you just peep on those girls." JongHyuk said.

"You scumbag! How dare you!" He shouted.

"AHHHHH!!! ITS THE PEEPING TOM!!!!" The girls shouted.

He got really flustered and JongHyuk smirked and ran away leaving me alone. A hairspray was thrown right on his face and he fell down. The girls soon surrounded him and crossed their arms.

"Now that you're caught, tell us the truth!" one of the girls shouted.

"NONONO! I'm not!" Chanyeol shouted.

Just right in time, SooAh was there and her face really showed dissapointment. She walked away and he sighed again, letting the girls beat him up.

On the other hand, Jongin and Baekhyun were sitting down thinking. Yes, to Jongin, Chanyeol may be his rival in love but he knows that Chanyeol wouldn't do such bad things.

"Hey little guy, do you think that Chanyeol would be the peeping tom?" Jongin asked.

"I think this is absurd. I know Chanyeol wouldn't do this, because the girl he like is SooAh." Baekhyun said.

"Uhh, whatever! But, anyways as the magazine club, we have to find some information." He smirked.

END OF POV;

This is unbelievable. Chanyeol really is the peeping tom? I sighed and look out at the sky. I'm so dissapointed.

"Hey what's up?"

I turned to my left and saw JongHyuk. I weakly smiled at him.

"I heard... about Chanyeol. At first I really didn't believe it, but I guess its really true." He said.

"But JongHyuk-ah, he isn't the peeping tom right? he can't." I said.

"Look honey, I know you want to trust him, but the facts are all spilled. He is the peeping tom. You really need to forget about him. And come to me." He said as he held my waist.

He suddenly pulled me closer and tried to kiss me. His hand started to go really low, almost to my .

"NONONO LET ME GO!" I shouted.

"Look here, I really didn't want to show you this but I got this photos from someone." He said.

He showed me photos of Chanyeol peeping through the window. I gasped and couldn't believe what I saw this can't be.

"No, I don't know why, but I still want to trust him. Chanyeol can't possible to do this." I said

"SooAh, come on! You're jus lying to yourself just because of your feelings for him. Look closely, he is peeping other girls, would you like that? And he did it to the extend of standing on the barrel to see those ladies changing." He said.

"How did you know that he was standing on the barrel?" 

I looked to the back and saw Jongin and Baekhyun. They walked forward and snatch the photos away from JongHyuk.

"Look here, the photo shows until his legs, how did you know that he was standing on the barrel?" Jongin said.

"Yeah, that's right..." I said.

"Uhh, its because I went there! Well, you know as the magazine club president, I had to be there. Well, although its my first being in that place, its kinda obvious that he was standing on the barrel." He smirked.

"So, how would you know that it was Chanyeol was the one who moved the barrel?" Baekhyun asked.

"Well, those barrels are never under the window like that." He said.

"How did you know that those barrels were never under the windows, if its the first you've ever came to that location?" Jongin smirked.

"You already knew about the place didn't you? You knew what the barrels are for, plus you were also there went the picture is taken!" Baekhyun said.

"Yeah so? I may have been there, but what those that prove that I was at the crime scene?" He smirked.

"Well it does dude." Jongin smirked.

"Huh? What do you mean?" He asked.

"Right after that incident, the girls went to removed the barrels so that these incidents were never to happen again." Baekhyun said.

"And in other words, the barrels were there right before and after the incident. There is no possiblity that people could see those barrels around the area unless you were really there at the crime scene." Jongin smirked.

"And we have gotten some information from people that they saw you moving those barrels." Baekhyun smirked.

"Which means, that concludes that you're the peeping tom!" Bakehyun and Jongin said in unison.

JongHyuk fell down out of shock and they were many photo's of girls changing. He quickly tried to pick it up but all of us saw.

"Y-You liar!" I shouted.

"Look, I had to! If not, you weren't gonna be looking at me!" JongHyuk said.

"This leaves me no choice." He added.

He took a step back and smirked. Suddenly, he changed into a scary grizzly bear and run to us. Jongin and Baekhyun went in front of me and just right in time, Chanyeol came up running to us, JongHyuk saw it coming and quickly pushed SooAh away. But SooAh wouldn't give up. She sprint to Chanyeol and smiled.

"I'm glad you aren't the peeping tom." I said.

I slipped off his ring, and he turned into his vampire form. 

"OHMYGOD! They really exist!? Those red eyes, red hair. A S CLASS SUPER MONSTER!?" He freaked out.

"Glad you know that!" Chanyeol shouted.

"But its okay, I'm big and strong. There is no way someoone like you can beat me." He smirked.

"Oh really?" Chanyeol smirked.

"Can you run as fast as I can?" Chanyeol said.

"If you can't don't even dare to compare myself and you, because you are nothing but a low class monster, and a low class monster should never have SooAh! Because you aren't worth it!" He shouted.

He ran towards JongHyuk and kicked him right in the stomach. Then JongHyuk came back and tried to hit Chanyeol, but he was too slow. Chanyeol went to his back and punched him.

"With that strength of yours, you think you can defeat me to get my girl?" Chanyeol said.

My eyes widened. What does he mean by 'my girl'?

"Its time that you know your place!" He shouted.

He gave him one last kick and JongHyuk fell off from the rooftop. Chanyeol ran to me and cupped my face. (Let me tell you, he is the vampire him.)

"He didn't hurt you or anything right?" He asked.

"No, he didn't." I said.

He suddenly hugged me and I got shocked.

"I was so afraid that something might happen to you, since I found out that, that JongHyuk guy has fantasize you since the very start." He said.

Is he worried for me? I hugged him back and smiled.

He took the ring and put it on back. He got really weak and he lied on my lap.

"I'm glad that you're fine." He weakly smiled.

"Of course I'm fine." I smiled.

He smiled and I helped him up. Just as I wanted to walk first, he pulled me and bite me right in front of the green Jongin and the happy Baekhyun. I smiled and hugged him, while he bites me.

---------------------------------

WOW quite a long chapter! Hope you like it!

XxheartsxX