Chapter: Twenty-six

My Nerdy Vampire.

"Who is that?" I said. 

Sehun is on his guard too. The both of us decided to hit the city to buy some things and just as we were about to go home, we felt as if someone is following us. The both of us slowly took out our seals. We transform to the inner us and got ready to fight. 

"Come out, we know you are around here." Sehun said coldly. 

The moment he said that, I felt that someone is coming from my right side. I immediately kick the person and he fell. I smirked and continued fighting. We were totally outnumbered because it was us two against nine people. I realized it is from the same group as the other day. 

"YAH GONG SOOAH! TO YOUR RIGHT!" Sehun shouted. 

I turned around and evaded the attack. I immediately punch the person. We continued fighting and there were times where we would get hit. I ran towards Sehun and pulled him back and kick the person who was about to hit him. The both of us lean against each other backs. 

"You ready?" Sehun asked. 

"More than ever." I said. 

The both of us ran towards the wall and rebound back, giving a fire kick to the rest of them. I went to one of them and dragged him. He was shouting in pain because I'm literally burning his hand with my touch. I can finally control my body heat. Thanks to halaboeji, even when I am in this form, I am able to touch someone without burning them. Unlike the first time I changed to the inner me, I can now control myself better. 

I threw him against the wall and he groaned in pain. I went closer to him. He dare not look at me in the eye. 

"Who the are you working for and why are you targetting us?" I asked.

There was no response. 

"Answer me while I'm still being nice." I said as I pulled his hair back. 

"So much of being nice.." Sehun muttered. 

I looked at him and rolled my eyes, but my expression immediately changes when I faced the other guy. 

"So now, tell me. Who do you work for?" I asked.

"I-Its for me to know, for you to find out." He smirked.

"You still have the audacity to smirk?" I smirked.

I slapped his face, leaving a burning scar on his face. I was about to hit him again when Sehun held my hand. 

"Let's go. Its not like we can obtain an answer from them." He said. 

"You better stay away from my sight." I glared. 

I walked away and transform back to my human form. I turned around and saw those guys ruuning away already. We walked back home, still making sure that our surrounding is clear and safe. Who knows they might just attack us from the back. I really wonder who is these people and why are they finding troble with us. 

"We need to get down with this. I think its not the school, it's us that they are after." I said. 

"But why?" Sehun asked.

"No one knows why. But I suggest that the whole 7 of us has to be careful now. We might be the reason why they attacked our school, almost killing some of the students." I said. 

"Before I came, was there any problems?" Sehun asked.

"Only one, this one teacher almost killed me but I have no idea where the teacher went. I heard that he is being locked up." I said. 

"Then what could it be..." Sehun thought.

I shrugged my shoulders and we continued walking. The both of us decided to not tell about this matter to halaboeji becuase we didn't want to burden him and we rather solve this mystery by our own. The both of us decided not to go home first and went to the boys dorm to meet with the others. Sehun told me to wait while he goes up to call the others. Soon they all went down and we went deep into the forest wehere not many people comes. 

"Guys, I think those people whom we fought at school is not targetting our school. Their target is us and they are using the school to make us fight." I said.

"Why do you say so?" Joonmyeon asked.

"The both of us were walking back home after hittung the city and the guys from the same group came and attacked us." Sehun said. 

"Are you guys okay?" Kyungsoo asked. 

"Yeah, we beat them up easily!" I said. 

"Okay back to the topic, so are you saying that we should be on our guard? Because anytime they can just attack us?" Chanyeol asked. 

"Bingo." I said. 

"We need to eliminate them. Before halabeoji knows about this even more. Sehun and I are trying not burden him that much. Most importantly, we have to protect our school too." I said. 

The others nodded and I sighed. Chanyeol went to me and wrapped his arms around me. I weakly smiled at him and the others soon left us to be alone. 

"Yah, take out my ring. The inner me has been wanting to spent some time with you in his form." Chanyeol said. 

I nodded and took out his ring. He transformed to the inner him and he hugged me tightly. I smiled and hugged him back. 

"Everything is going to be alright babe. You and I are going to face this together. Those people are below us, we are the best monsters and they can't beat us no matter what. So, don't worry alright? I like you the best when you smile. So stop frowning." He smiled. 

"Since when have you became so sweet?" I asked, blushing. 

"Ever since, I fell in love with you." He smiled.

I blushed madly after he said that. He smiled at me sweetly and pinched my cheeks. I still can't get over him smiling. Its still something bizarre to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and stared at me. I stared at him back and he smirked. He went nearer to my neck and bite it, making me roll my eyes. 

"Yah~ You sure have been geting way too comfortable huh?" I said. 

"Well, what can I say, everything about you is mine. And everything about me is yours." He smirked. 

I blushed once again and this time I covered my face, to hide the embarrassment. Why is he becoming as cheesy as the outer Chanyeol now? I swear when the first time I saw him in his monster form, he is not even a single bit like this. Weird. But whatever, it's still him anyway and I love the both him. 

"So do you want to do anything?" He asked. 

"Can we just chill at my house? I'm actually quite tired after the fight just now." I grinned. 

He piggybacked me and I hugged his neck. I would sometimes give him a peck on his cheeks and he would tell me to peck even more. We soon reached home and we went straight to my room. I told him that I wanted to take a shower and went in my bathroom, totally forgetting about my towel and clothes. I'm literally and Chanyeol is just lying on my bed, playing with his phone. 

"Uhm...Chanyeol.." I called.

"Yeahhh?" He said. 

"Is it possible if you get my towel and clothes?" I said. 

"Its not like I'm not gonna see it. Just come out." He said. 

I could totally feel him smirking. I whined and he quickly went to take my towel and clothes which he ended up choosing his clothes that he gave to me. I quickly dried myself and wore my clothes. I went out and he just smirked at me.

"You look hot in my clothes." He smirked. 

"Not like you've never seen me in your clothes." I said as I rolled my eyes. 

"But I have never seen you in this form." He said as he stuck his tongue out. 

I rolled my eyes and he went to me, pushing me against the wall. He looked at me seductively and I smiled shyly. He lean in and kissed me roughly. I miss kissing him in this form. I wrapped my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. I smirked in between the kissed and roughly pushed him towards the bed while kissing him. I went on top of him and smirked. 

"Sorry babe, I like to be on top." He smirked. 

He turned us around and just as I thought he was going to kiss me again, he just lied next to me and buried me against his hard chest. I smiled and timidly hugged his waist.

"Remeber this babe, whatever happens. We will be together. Those guys can't us down." He whispered.

I smiled and slightly nodded. I buried myself against his chest and soon I fell asleep in his comfortable arms.

------------------------------------------- 

"Yah shoot that guy down!!" I shouted. 

"Wait a minute you . I'm reloading my gun!" Sehun shouted. 

Apparently the both of us are in the game room playing some shooting games while the others were playing other things inside the room. Ever since Sehun and I lived here, halabeoji build a game room for us to use whenever we are bored. And the room is filled with noise made by the both of us, we have been shouting at each other and cursing each other. We ended up losing because of Sehun trying to reload his freaking gun. 

"Yahhh~ We almost made it!!! Next round!" I said. 

"Aigoo babe, we can always play it next time. You two have been playing for hours. Let's go and have dinner~" Chanyeol said as he wrapped his arms around my neck. 

"Aish, fine. I'm hungry anyways." I said.

We switched off the games and closed the door before heading to the kitchen. All the food has already served and we all started eating. Halabeoji soon came down and the guys immediately stood up to greet him. Halabeoji just kindly told them to sit down and joined us for dinner. The table suddenly turned awkward because none of them dared to talk. 

"Aigoo, am I making you guys awkward. All of you were so noisy before I came." Halabeoji chuckled. 

"A-A-Aniyo headmaster. We're just afraid that you would find it annoying or something.." Joonmyeon said

"Just continue what you guys were doing. I'm done with eating anyway." Halabeoji smiled. 

He left the table and everyone heaved a sigh of relief. I chuckled at them and we too were soon done with our dinner. The guys decided to hang out in my room and we all sat at every corner of the room. 

"Let's get down to business. So yesterday, Chanyeol got attacked by those guys again.....I'm positive this time that those guys are against us. All we have to do now is to find out who those people are." I said.

"Thank god I was there when they attacked him. And thank god for his regenerating power." Jongin said. 

"Attacking hyung when he is alone....seems suspicious. It must be someone who knows him." Baekhyun said. 

"I think that culprit knows about us. Once again, we gotta be careful. It could be anyone right now." I said.

"In the meantime, let's all brushen up our fighting skills and powers." Inner chanyeol said. 

"Whoa, this is the first time I've seen the inner Chanyeol talking from his seal." Sehun said. 

"Yah, its not like we've never talked to each other." Inner Sehun said. 

I just chuckled and shook my head. Joonmyeon held my shoulder and he gave me a reassuring smile. 

"Everything is gonna be alright." He smiled. 

I smiled at him back and we soon spent the rest of the night together before they decided to go home. Chanyeol decided to have a stayover and I don't really mind about it. He lied down beside me and I looked at him. 

"Why? Do you wanna spent time with the other me?" He asked. 

I nodded and he let me take out his ring. He quickly transform to the other him and hugged me. But being a mischeivious guy, he pulled me out from the bed and we ended up walking around the forest late at night, watching the moonlight and the visible stars. As we were walking, Chanyeol backhugged me and lean his chin on my shoulder. 

"I'm cold." He said. 

"Then hug me all you want." I smiled. 

He hugged me tighter and I let him be. We ended up sitting on the bench and just looking at the sky, not talking at all. What I like about this moment is that it was quiet yet so peaceful. Suddenly, he held my hand and I looked at him. He smiled and started played with my fingers. 

"I can't believe I have went through a long journey with you. In fact this is my first time falling in love, my first time hanging out with a girl. I never had any female friends, heck I don't even have any friends last time. I was being ostracized when I was in the human world and I hated them, but I ended up falling in love with a human who is secretly a phoenix." He said. 

"Chanyeol-ah.." I muttered. 

"What I'm trying to say is, I don't think I can fall in love with anyone else except for you. Even if you don't love me anymore, my heart will always be with you. I know its crazy but I'm really madly in love with you, Gong SooAh." He smiled. 

I hugged his neck and closed my eyes. I nodded my head and smiled. He pulled me closer and hugged me tightly. Today is the first time whereby he actually talks about his feelings with caring about his pride. 

"Shall we head home?" I asked. 

He nodded and we held hands while walking home. I stared at the smiling Chanyeol and then smiled. Chanyeol then realized that I was staring at him suddenly blushed and began looking away. 

"Y-Yah, why are you staring at me like that?" He blushed. 

"Aigoo, you're sure acting like your human form." I chuckled as I ruffled his soft hair. 

"Its nothing, I just hope that you will never stop smiling. It looks good on you, babe." I smiled. 

--------------------------------------------------

Hey new update!! So you guys wanted more of the inner Chanyeol and SooAh moment! Here you go!!! Hope you enjoyed. I'm so happy that I am able to update earlier this time. Hehehhe. 

XxheartsxX