Suho

Kidnapped By Catboys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Here's the second chapter~ I think I'm going s little too fast on this chapter but it's for a good cause.. oh well. Lol. Sorry for typos and errors. Read, subscribe, comment and enjoy!]

~~~~~~~~~~

"You have cat ears!" you tried to run away from the catboy.

"No! Don't be scared!" he grabbed both your wrist. "No more cat ears, see?" he covered his head with the towel and rubbed soothing circles on your palm.

Your breathing started to slow down as your terrified expression was toned down. You're scared of cats. And it never changed. 

"C-can you take it off?" you asked softly. "Were you lost since Halloween or something? But.. It was twitching and--" you started to panic again. 

"Look, it's fine." he put your hands on his head. "Cat ears soft," he mumbled, telling you to touch it. You shook your head and tried to run away again. "Cat ears nice," he assured you.

"I don't like cats!" you squeaked. 

"You will like me," Sehun said sternly, stunning you. "Now, touch." he took the towel off and you flinched when you saw the cat ears. "Is it... Real? Is it yours?" you asked him. The boy nodded and slowly guided your hand to his cat ears.

You gulped and closed your eyes as tightly as you can, letting the said boy take control. As soon as you felt your fingers touching the unfamiliar object, you flinched. But then you started to rub the soft and velvety ears, and you could've swore you heard him purr. 

And it only encouraged you to caressed him better, finding a spot to make him react more. You opened your eyes slowly, and you saw the boy with closed eyes, purring and leaning to your touch.

"There!" he suddenly squealed, you stopped and started to rub that spot the boy told you. He couldn't take it as his purr gone louder and his cheeks got rosier. His shifted in his seat and suddenly a blonde puffy tail puffed out of his pants.

You squeaked and tried to back away, but when you felt the soft fur moving around you, you were hypnotized by it's cute and soft features. 

"You do great touchy touchy," the boy suddenly said. You looked down at him and you could see him smiling at you. You blushed and froze.

"Okay... Uhm.. Excuse me.." you backed away and ran to the kitchen for your dear life and hid behind the kitchen counters, sitting on the ground and hugging your knees.

"I have a stranger in my house... With cat ears! Twitching and moving cat ears! With a tail!" you shrieked to yourself.

Then suddenly you felt a soft fur encircling your body. You looked up and saw the boy, a smile on his face as he crouched down beside you and hugged you as his tail pulled you closer.

"My name is Sehun," he cooed. "Thank you for making me feel warm,"

**

Your eyes widen when you felt his tongue your cheek. You can't believe what he just did. A stranger- no, a catboy had just you.

"Eeeeeeepp!!!" you squeaked and hopped from his hold, running to your couch and hid inside the blanket. "Everything is okay... He's not gonna find me here..." you said to yourself as softly as you could. 

"Where did you go?" Sehun tilted his head when he saw you running away. "Don't leave me..." he whined and walked to the living room, only to find an empty room. And a big bulge on the couch, covered by the blanket. 

"I can smell you," he grinned and walked to the couch. He snatched the blanket away and saw your curling figure hidden underneath. 

"P-please don't hurt me!" you shrieked. 

"I'm not going to hurt you," Sehun said plainly. 

"P-please stay away from me..." you tried to calm down and sat up.

"But.." Sehun's face suddenly turned sad. 

"No! Don't! Stay there!" you pushed him when he moved closer to you. Sehun looked at you in confusion. 

"But what did I do?" Sehun asked. 

"I - I'm gonna call my brother," you scrambled around to look for your phone. 

"Brother? It means... A male?" Sehun's tail suddenly pointed up and his cat ears twitched. 

You ignored his question and pulled the blanket to cover your petite body, dialing your brother.

"Answer meeeee," Sehun whined and snuck inside the blanket, his head popped out beside you. You turned you head and your nose hit his. 

"Ahhhhhh!!! Stay away!" you hit him repeatedly and fell down from the couch, pulling the blanket with you which means pulling Sehun with you too. 

"Ouw..." you whimpered, touching the back of your head. "Are you okay?" a warm breath hit your face. You opened your eyes and saw Sehun on top of you, touching your head to see if you were hurt. His face clearly screams worry. 

"Be careful," he said, pulling you up and sat you down to the couch. Right when you wanted to thank him, a voice came out of your phone.

"Hello? Alice, are you there?" 

You and Sehun whipped your to your phone which was on the floor.

"It's my brother!" you half screamed half whispered and picked up the phone while Sehun was still stiff there. "So your name is Alice?" Sehun tilted his head. "Shush!!" you covered his lips and replied to your brother, sitting up straight as you do it.

"I'm here!" you cheered to the call.

"What's wrong, Alice?" his voice was soothing. 

"I just want to know.." you looked at Sehun. "What time will you come back from Japan tomorrow.. Y-you will visit tomorrow, right?" you asked softly. 

"Uhm... I don't know, Alice. It's raining badly here and the news said that there will be a continuous thunderstorm for about five days," 

"... What?!" you quickly switched on the news channel, and it stated exactly what your brother said. "That means.. He's staying here for five days?" you looked at Sehun in disbelief. 

The look on Sehun's face was... Something. His ears were twitching everytime your brother's voice was on the line and he didn't liked it. His tail would launch up when your brother's voice was heard but his tail would whoosh and his ears would flop down like a cute kitten when he hears your sweet voice.

"Please come... Please!" you pleaded, uncomfortable with the idea of the catboy staying with you.

"I can't, sweetie. You'll have to manage this on your own, no planes can survive the storm." 

"But..." you sighed. "I can't stay alone here-"

A soft fluffy tail plopped to your neck, moving around your body. "Oh my- don't.." you reached your hand to the tail to stop it from moving, but the tail would swiftly move away and tickle another spot. 

"You've been staying alone just fine when I first left, why are you saying that now?"

"Stop talking to the phone and I'll stop," Sehun grinned, moving his bushy soft tail behind your neck, making you crack a smile after feeling tickled. 

"J-just come home as soon as you can!" you yelled to the phone.

"I'll come back in exactly five days, bye!"

"Wait- no!" *closed*

You stared at the phone in awe, cursing under your breath. Why of all days the thunderstorm starts now?

"I'll have Alice all to myself now," Sehun pulled back his tail to his mouth, covering his bright grin from giggling. You looked at his cute eye smile and looked away. 

"You like puffy tail?" he put his tail in front of you, which made your eyes widen and scared the life out of you. "Uhh... I do like a dog's tail but-

"No!" Sehun hissed and his tail immediately moved behind him. You just froze there. "No dogs! Dogs are bad!" Sehun scowled. 

"No... Dogs are cute," you said softly. 

"Dog's tails are ugly! Some too long some too short! They chase and bite tails.. They are dumb." he narrowed his eyes. "You like dogs more than cats?" Sehun lifted a brow, his tail whooshing vigorously. 

"... I do.." you backed away.

"You like dogs more than catboys?" Sehun inched closer to you.

"Uhh... I don't know what catboys are but okay.. I think so?" your back hit the armrest of the couch. 

"You... Like dogs more than Sehun?" he put his arms between you, caging you.

You stared at him and slouched down. "How am I supposed to know... God, please help me... What did I ever do to deserve this?" you sighed and hid your face with your two hands. 

"Are you okay?" Sehun tilted his head and touched your neck softly. Your eyes opened by the feeling of his cold skin. It was ice cold. 

You sat up and stared at him. His skin was cold like ice. The feeling of guilt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter