First Time Out pt. 2

Kidnapped By Catboys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ HERE'S AN UPDATE MY LOVELIES!!! Sorry for the long wait omg. So to cut it short, I was like crazy busy with my studies, and now I'm feeling a bit sick, and I'm sleepy as heck now so the ending was very rushed  lol.

IGNORED TYPOS AND ERRORS!

Sorry for typos and errors. Read, subscribe, comment and enjoy! >< ]

 

 

~~~

 

 

"This is it!"

"Come on, Soo! You can do it!"

"I-I'm doing it!"

"Yeah, Soo! Put your leg into it!"

"I am doing it! I-Im doing it!"

"Will you just put your foot down already?!"

 

You covered your face from the eyes of the people in the parking lot, staring awkwardly at Kyungsoo who was struggling to get out of the car, Suho trying to pull him from the outside whilst Jongdae was pushing him from the back. "DearFatherinHeaven! Help me!" Kyungsoo cried, holding on the chair for dear life. "Kyungsoo! You are embarassing us! Now get out of the freaking car before I call the dogs over there to come here!" Suho yelled. "Y-you wouldn't!" Kyungsoo gasped. Unable to hold the embarrasment any longer, you've decided to help out. "Kyungsoo..." you walked in front of him, hands reaching out to him. Kyungsoo glanced at you with his glassy eyes. "You can hold my hand if you're too scared, or we can just go home and--"

"Alice!"

"Whoa!"

Kyungsoo jumped to you in a second, holding onto you like a kitten. "Hey! She said hands!" Jongdae whined, jumping out of the car. "Finally," Suho huffs as he slams the door close, not forgetting to lock the doors. "Okay, let's get inside," Suho grabbed Jongdae who almost ran off somewhere by the back of his collar with a flat expression. "I smell fish!" Jongdae exclaimed. "I-I smell vegetables," Kyungsoo mumbled. "Veggies?! Eww!" Jongdae pretended to gag. "Veggies are nice!" Kyungsoo told him. "Nu! Veggies evil! EVIL!" Jongdae scowled. "Jongie, I know that you choked on a broccoli once but that doesn't mean--"

"No! All veggies evil. ALL,"

Once they were inside, Suho had to hold both Kyungsoo and Jongdae from running around in excitement while you were pulling a trolley out. "Okay, let's go to the vegetable aisle first," you smiled at them. "I thought I said veggies are bad?!" Jongdae cried in anger. "No broccoli, I promise," you giggled. "No, Alice! No! They're evil I tell you! I'm doing this because I care for you!" Jongdae cried, pulling you. "Jongdae," Suho grunted as he tries to pull Jongdae away while keeping Kyungsoo from eating the raw pumpkin beside the lad.

"Please, Alice! I don't want you to die!"

"Jongdae, I won't die!"

You pulled a whining Jongdae to the vegetable aisle by force, ignoring the eyes staring at you. "You'll die and I'll cry and then I'll-- Ooh a tomato!" Jongdae shifted his panic back to his cheerful and curious self. "Oooohh it's so red! So plump... So juicy... So..." Jongdae's eyes grew wide at the tomato as he brings it closer to his mouth, his mouth drooling and his eyes in a daze as if he was hypnotized and in a blink, the tomato was literally inhaled into his mouth. "JONGDAE!" Suho who was nagging at Kyungsoo panicked when he saw Jongdae putting the whole tomato in his mouth and ran over to him. 

"Alice, is this spinach?" Kyungsoo clinged to you, holding your arm as he leans to it, pointing at the bundles of spinach. "Yes, it is," you nodded, focusing on picking the freshest herb needed for Luhan's soup. "Is that a potato?" Kyungsoo pointed again. "Yes," you walked over to the worker to weigh the herbs you picked. "Is that a tomato?" Kyungsoo pointed at a lady's plastic bag. "Yeah," you mumbled, putting it inside the trolley before beckoning Suho to follow you. "Are those carrots?" Kyungsoo watched as you picked up some carrots. "Yes, Soo," you sighed, taking some celery sticks, onions and aromatics, mumbling a yes to every question Kyungsoo asked.

"Ooh... There are lots of fruits here!" Kyungsoo's eyes were set at the varieties of fruits from many countries and regions. "Well, it's a super market and a fruit aisle for a reason," Suho mumbled. "I like fruits," Jongdae grinned at Suho. "Wow, is that so?" Suho said flatly, not even looking at Jongdae. "Hey, can you help me get some apples? I'm going to pick some oranges," you handed over a plastic bag to Suho. "Sure, come on Jongdae," Suho pulled Jongdae with him. 

"Are those apples?"

"Yes,"

"Are those oranges?" 

"Uhuh,"

"What about those? Mangoes?"

"Yup,"

"What's that? Pineapples?"

"Yeah, it is,"

"Ooh, that one! A star fruit?"

"Yes, Kyungsoo," 

"What about that red one?"

"It's called a dragon fruit,"

"Ah... Ooh! What about that prickly round ball Jongdae is eating?"

"Oh that's called Du-- OH MY GOD, JONGDAE!!!"

 

~~~

 

"Hyung, can I eat this?" Jongdae picked up a peach. "For the last time, no," Suho sighs, looking for the most decent batch of apples. "But it looks so nice and juicy and..." Jongdae zones out once again, eyeing the peach with wide eyes and drooling mouth. "No!" Suho grabbed the peach from Jongdae's hands before the catboy gobbled it up. "Why can't I eat?!" Jongdae whined, but oddly enough he still has a small smile on his face. "Not the peach, Jongdae," Suho sighs. "Fine..." Jongdae nodded, looking at the variety of exotic fruits around him. 

"Ooh.. What's this?" Jongdae moved to the tropical dragon fruit. The catboy looked around and saw that his cousin was busy picking the fruits before he made sure that his hat was in place and picked up the fruit. He started to nibble the skin, but was then disappointed by the odd texture. "Where's the fruit? It's just skin!" Jongdae threw the fruit away before he even bit through the fruit, not noticing that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter