Bath Time and Some Touchies

Kidnapped By Catboys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ Here's an update! Sorry for typos and errors. Read, subscribe, comment and enjoy! >< ]

-----------

Sehun woke up by the sound of the thunderstorm, his ears twitching. He rubbed his eyes and slowly sat up. Like a cat, he stretched himself, in a human manner, as his tail did.

Last night was random for Sehun. Sitting on your doorstep was genius. He got all the affection he and his brothers would be needing in the near future. He thinks that Suho is lucky to be the only one that's allowed to get out of home, since he got to meet you almost everyday. He also wondered how it feels to hide your tail inside your pants for years, since Suho had to do that since he was a kid.

"Ah, I have to wake Alice." Sehun muttered when he remembered you were sleeping on the couch, his tail launched up all stiff when he did so.

He hopped off your bed and ran downstairs. He saw you all wrapped up on your couch, sleeping soundly. He giggled and ran beside you, taking the blanket off you carefully and lifted your body.

"She's lighter than Kyungsoo!" he whispered to himself, his tail whooshing left and right. 

He carried you quietly to your room, laying you down on your bed and tucked you in. He had his knees on the ground, his arms folded on the bed as he was watching you sleep, his tail whooshing around. "I should be sleeping on the couch, not you." the catboy muttered as he played with your hair.

Sehun sighed and walked to the window, watching the rain fall down. "The sun is barely out," his breath touched the window. 

"Ngh..." Sehun's cat ears perked up when he heard your soft voice, whipping his head to the side to see you shifting in your sleep.

"Alice!" he whispered, kneeling down beside you. "Sehun?" your eyes slowly opened. "What time is it?" your voice was soft. He took a look at the clock on your wall, "It's six AM, sleep some more. It's still raining. Don't go to school," Sehun answered. 

"I won't," you nodded and slowly sat up. You rubbed your eyes and sighed. "My back hurts," you touched your back. "It does?" Sehun asked worriedly, touching it too. "Maybe it's because I'm not used to sleeping in the couch. Did you carry me here?" you lied down again.

"I did," Sehun nodded and smiled. "Thanks," you smiled softly. And that was enough to energize the catboy. His tail bushed around and a smile crept up in his face.

"Why don't you take a warm bath? It'll ease your back," Sehun told you. "Right, I didn't get to shower yesterday." you sighed. "I'll take a bath, you want to eat first?" you stood up. Sehun nodded. "I'll make you tuna fried rice, come." you opened the door and walked downstairs. 

"Tuuuuuunaaaaaaaa~"

~~~~

"Did you know what time did my friend leave?" you served the food to Sehun. "I don't know, maybe seven?" Sehun tilted his head. "I have to thank him now," you sighed and took your phone, texting him a thank you message. 

"Alice!" Sehun suddenly yelled. "W-what?" your phone almost dropped. "I think it's flooding." Sehun looked at the window. "Don't worry, my house is tall enough. If it keeps raining for days it'll at least be at the edge of my doorstep." you explained. "Ah, I see." Sehun nodded.

You and Sehun ate in peace, after a few minutes, Sehun started to talk. "Where are your parents?" 

You froze for a while, and then ate again. "My mom passed away when I was born and my dad is married to another woman, but he still visits at times and sends me and my brother money. It's the least he could do for us," you said plainly. 

Sehun's jaw dropped, such a mean father. "Alice's dad fell in love with another woman?" Sehun tilted his head. "Catboys never get bored of his mate," his eyes narrowed. "But cats does," you chuckled. "I'm not a cat," Sehun pouted. 

"My mother also passed away when she gave birth to me," Sehun said, and your eyes widened. "I'm the youngest child in the family, so I never saw my mother." his ears flopped down. You quickly softened. "Same here, Sehun." you smiled weakly. "My father went away after he took care of me till I was four. He said he'll look for another mate to take care of is but he never came back," Sehun bit his lip. "I'm glad I got brothers." he sighed. 

"Is your dad a catboy too?" you asked. Sehun nodded. "And your mom?" you asked again. "My brothers told me she was human," he smiled softly. "Ah I see," you smiled back at him and continued to eat.

Why such sad and mushy story in the morning? Not really the best time. 

"Will you brush my tail?" Sehun asked again, hoping you'll say yes. You thought for a while and sighed. "Maybe later, Sehun." you smiled and put your plate in the dishwasher. "But--" Sehun pouted. "I'll be taking a bath," you walked passed him after ruffling his hair and went upstairs. 

"You haven't do touchy touchy with me!" Sehun whined. "We can do that later," you said from upstairs. And so Sehun continued his meal with a pout on his face.

~~~~

"Sehun, I'm done. Now you take a shower." you went downstairs as your dried your hair. "What? No!" Sehun scowled, changing the TV channel. 

"You haven't showered after the rain, c'mon." you sighed, pointing at the guest's bathroom. "Nu! I hate water!" Sehun shook his head. "Water makes my tail.. Ugly." 

"I'll give you milk if you'll bathe," you offered. "Nu, I hate water more than I love milk." he looks away. "Sehun, before you stink my house you need to shower!" you groaned. "I don't want to!" he shook his head again.

"Sehun, take a bath." you said through gritted teeth.

"Nu! I hate water!" Sehun hissed.

"You were wet yesterday and you were fine!" you groaned. 

"But I hid my tail and ear in my hat and pants! Bath means tail and ears will be wet!" Sehun yelled. 

"You can't stay like this forever!" you yelled back.

"I don't care! I don't want a bath, bath evil!" he scowled. 

"This is my house and you will do as I say!" you ranted. 

"No!" Sehun ran away. 

"Sehun!" you ran after him. Everybody knows that cats hate water. But you didn't know catboys hated it too.

"Stay away from me!" Sehun ran upstairs. "Not until you take a bath!" you tried to catch up. When you were at the second floor, Sehun was not at sight. You looked around and went inside your room.

"Sehun?" you called. "Go awey," you heard Sehun's mumble under the bed. "Sehun..." you sighed. "Please take a bath, it's not that bad." you bent down. "I promise I'll brush your tail," you complied to what seems to be the ultimate affection for this catboy. 

His head popped out and his eyes were wide. "You will?" he asked. "I will, but promise me to take a bath." you said. "I will if you let me bathe in your own bathroom and you have to bathe me like how those people at TV did." he said. 

"What?!" you furrowed your eyebrows. "I'm not going to bathe you!" you refused. "Fine, no bath then." Sehun slid back in. "Wait!" you said. This is going to be the worst idea ever.

"I'll bathe you..." you sighed in defeat. "Yay!" Sehun slid out of the bed. "I'll get you a warm bubble bath," you walked to the bathroom and started prepare the bath. The bubbles will cover any sight of his body, that way you wouldn't have to see... His private part.

Unless he agrees to bath with his boxers on.

"Sehun, will you use your boxers when you take the bath?" you asked. Wait, wouldn't using dirty boxers dirty the bath? "You know what, on second thought, never mind." you sighed and dropped the bath gel in.

After the water was filled with scented bubbles, you called the catboy. He was already half when he entered, making you squeak. Then he took his pants off, but it didn't surprise you. Because something else caught your eye.

"When did you cut a hole on my brother's pants?" you lifted the pants and discovered a hole at the part where his is supposed to be in. "Did you--"

"It was for my tail," Sehun grinned. And you saw he did the same with his boxers. Ah, the weird feelings you're having. 

"... Never mind, he doesn't use these anymore anyways," you shrugged and put it away. "Now take off your boxers, I'll wait outside." you went to the door. "Wait!" he called. "How am

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter