It's Official

Kidnapped By Catboys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ Sorry I took so long... I was having a problem with my account but now it's fine. I'm actually really sick right now but I have to update for you all ;v; 

Btw, in this chapter I mentioned Jessica and Alice might sound a bit rude. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE JESSICA. But I had to make Alice react like so for the story. I hope you all understand ><

Hope you guys like this short chapter! Sorry for typos and errors! Read, subscribe, comment and enjoy!]

☆★☆★

It was Thursday, and that means school. You were getting ready as you took a shower, brushed your teeth and combed your hair. You looked inside your wardrobe and saw your school uniform, so you took it and wore it.

Suddenly, a knock was heard on the door. A bright but sleepy looking Baekhyun stepped inside with a sweet smile.

"Kitty? Why are you awake this early?" he closed the door and walked beside you. "Same goes for you," you chuckled, tapping on his nose. His ears twitched and tail whooshed at the touch. "I heard the water running so I-- Is that a school uniform?" he froze.

"Yeah, why?" you tilted your head.

Baekhyun suddenly jumped himself on you, making you and him fall on the ground. "NU! KITTY CANNOT GO ANYWHERE!" Baekhyun latched himself on you completely. "Suho sunbae- I mean oppa!" you yelled for help.

In contrast, Chanyeol was the one who popped in your room first. "Chanyeol! Help me!" you squeaked. But Chanyeol froze, he saw your uniform. So he quickly ran to the others, in meaning Sehun, Kai and Kyungsoo who were in the living room, waiting for their toasts to finish toasting in the toaster.

"Guys," Chanyeol caught their attention. "Alice is going to school,"

Their eyes widened. "I'll tell hyung," Kai hopped out of the couch and ran upstairs. "My Alice!" Sehun ran upstairs. "Wait! I wanna join!" Kyungsoo panicked but was reluctant to leave his toast. "Ugh! Forget the toast!" Kyungsoo groaned and ran upstairs, of course, carefully. 

You must not run while on the stairs. Kyungsoo smiled to himself. Chanyeol groaned and lifted Kyungsoo up. "You take too long,"  and so the giant carried Kyungsoo upstairs in lightning speed. 

☆★☆★

"You're not allowed to leave! Please don't go!" Baekhyun cried, clinging on to you. "Guys, I skipped school for three days for you, please let me go," you sighed. "No! You can't leave!" Sehun closed and locked the door.

"Get the rope!" Kyungsoo pointed at an emergency rope on top of the book shelf, and tall Chanyeol took it. Your eyes widened. "No! Not the rope!" you thrashed around. "I'm sorry, but desperate measures must be taken," Chanyeol sighed. 

"Nooooooooo!" you screamed when Sehun pinned you down on your bed and let Chanyeol tie you the way he did before. 

☆★☆★

"Hyung!"  Kai barged into Suho's room. The catboy who was wearing his tie turned around. "What is it, Kai?" he asked,  fixing his tie. "Alice is going to school?" Kai mewled. "Really? That's great, we can go together." Suho smiled. Kai was shocked. 

"What? No! I mean, help us so that she won't leave!" Kai yelled. "Why should I?" Suho frowned. "She needs to go to-"

"Nooooooooo!" 

Suho and Kai whipped their heads to the sound of your scream. "What did you guys do this time?" Suho sighed and walked to your room with Kai behind him.

He opened the door to your room and saw you tied on your bed with the others standing beside you. "Help!" you cried. "P-please don't leave..." Kyungsoo suddenly grabbed your hand, eyes watery. "Alice must go to school, Kyungsoo," Suho tried to make the catboy understand. 

Suddenly Kyungsoo started crying. Not good. "Don't leeeeaaaaaaaaaveeeeeeeeee!" Kyungsoo jumped on top of you. You sighed at Kyungsoo who was wetting your clothes with his tears as he hugged you like his soul depends on it.

"Kyungsoo! We must- leave!" Suho tried to pull Kyungsoo off. "Go Kyungie! Go Kyungie! Go Kyungie!" Baekhyun and Sehun cheered. 

"If you don't let me go, no touchies for alll of you!" you yelled. The boys immediately shut up, Kyungsoo slid off you, Chanyeol was speechless and Suho was impressed.  

With much much unbonding with the rope you left for school with Suho happily while the rest had to deal with Sehun's whining, Kyungsoo's crying, Baekhyun's needy self. 

☆★☆★

It was lunch time at school, and you were so relieved to be free from class. The teachers were barking at you why you were gone for three days straight without any permission and such. Oh how you wanted to explain, but you can't expect the teachers to believe that you were kidnapped by possessive and needy catboys. So you stayed silent as the teachers lectured you. 

"Alice!" Jackson called you as he ran with his food tray. "Be careful!" you yelped when he slipped a bit. "Nothing to worry about," he chuckled. "Wanna eat with us?" he wiggled his eyebrows. "Hmm... I do but I promised Suho oppa that I'll sit with him today," you smiled apologetically. 

"Oppa?" Jackson frowned. "He's your boyfriend now?" 

You gulped. "Not exactly," you said quietly. 

"Alice," Suho called behind you. 

You turned around and saw Suho already bringing two trays of food. "Let's go," he glanced over at an empty two-seated table he prepared for the both of you. "Maybe tomorrow?" you looked at Jackson. The boy sighed, "Jessica will be disappointed,"

Like I care. You talked inside your heart. 

When Jackson walked to his own crowd, you and Suho sat down and started filling your stomach. You turned your head and saw Jackson whispering something to his group of friends and you could see their shocked expression as they turned their heads to look for someone. 

"I think Jackson told the others that we're dating," you  whispered to Suho with a worried expression. "Let him," Suho said plainly, popping a cherry tomato in his mouth.

Right then, you took a moment to look at Suho's features. "Oppa," you called. "Did you change your style?" you looked at him. He lifted a brow and looked at his clothes. He was no longer that nerdy looking. He looks kind of cool yet still chic and tidy. No more all-the-way buttoned shirt, tidy collar, long jeans, weird hat and glasses. He wasn't wearing his glasses, he was using a t-shirt with a cool black card

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter