"What the mew?"

Kidnapped By Catboys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ Hey I'm baaaaaaack~~~~~ So here's another short update... I hope you all aren't mad ><  Just so you know,  I'm really surprised with the 10000+ views I got!! Copyrights to my friend who created the phrase that I used as my title loll.

Sorry for typos and errors. Read, subscribe, comment, upvote and enjoy!

 

☆★☆★

 

 "There, all done," you finished drying the pink and fluffy hair.

"Luhan dry," the catboy smiled, covering his blush with his hands.

"Your shorts is a bit wet," you saw his somewhat dry tail trailing the water beads to his shorts.. "I think it's because of your tail," 

"Pants will dry," Luhan shrugged it off, skipping off the chair and jumped to his bed. "Luhan dusn't feel so gud,"

"Hm?" you frowned, walking towards the bed. "Why?"

"Head heavy," Luhan breath out, suddenly feeling lethargic. 

"You mean you're dizzy?" you touched his forehead. "You're not warm, though," you scratched your head. "Let me call Kris,"

 

Moments later...

 

"We will be expecting a sick Luhan in about half an hour," Kris sighed after giving his checkup. "What? Why?" you widened your eyes. "How long did he stay in the tub?" Kris asked. "... A while," you tried to sugarcoat your answer. "A while? Meaning... A  long time. Okay, a long time in the cold tub plus a long time , what do you get?" Kris lifted a brow. "A sick catboy..." you sighed, glancing at a shivering Luhan. 

"Cold..." Luhan tried to pull his covers. "Poor Luhan," you sighed, pulling the thick covers over Luhan's body. The pink haired catboy mewled, complaining about the uneasiness he feels in his body. "Not too much blanket, Luhan," you stopped Luhan from pulling up more covers. "But... Cold..." Luhan sniffed.

"Hmm..." you hummed in thought. "How about I make some hot tea for you? How's that?" you asked. The catboy gave a weak smile and nodded before closing his eyes. You and Kris shared a glance before leaving the room together.

"I need to buy some catnip," you told Kris. "Catnip?" Kris widened his eyes, cat ears twitching. "I think Luhan would like that," you nodded. "But the entire catboys could smell it, they'd go crazy!" Kris exclaimed, not liking the idea of a crazy Baekhyun on the loose. "I'll hide them. I hid them from Sehun once, I think I can do it again," you sighed, suddenly remembering Sehun's rants from ealier.

"I'll be right back,"

 

 ☆★☆★

 

"Sehun...?"

Sehun's cat ears perked up as he sprung up from his bed. "Alice?" the boy wiped his tears. He turned to the door and heard another knock. The boy bit his bottom lip, walking towards the door before opening it. "Sehun," you heaved a sigh of relief. "I thought you won't- whoa!"

Sehun suddenly pulled you inside his room and locked the door, pulling you to the bed with him. 

"Sehun! What are you-"

"You finally came!"

Sehun sat you down in front of him, back hugging you as his legs and tail draped over you, pulling you ever so close against him. The boy started to cry, hiding his face on your shoulder. You froze, feeling your shirt getting wet. "... Sehun?" you turned your head to the side, confused. "I... I thought you forgot me," the boy choked. "You spent so much time with the others..." he hugged you tighter. "I thought you won't look at me anymore..." he tried to hold back from crying. 

"Sehun..." you felt bad. "I would never do that," you loosed his arms, letting his arms free you to breathe. "I know that I haven't been paying as much attention as I usually give to you... But you need to understand that you brothers need a fair share too," you turned around, facing him. "But, Alice!" he cried, tears rolling down. "Hey, it's not good to be posse-" you tried to say as you dried his tears before he cut you off again.

"Alice..." Sehun whined, his arms possesively hugged your waist. "When are you going to look back at me?" he sniffed.

You sighed, the catboy ignores you again. "I'm looking at you right now, Sehun," you said rolled your eyes, cupping his face. "See?" you locked eyes with him. The boy frowned, pulling your hands off him."It's not the same!" he pushed you down. "Whoa!" you hit your back hard on the bed, Sehun straddling you as he placed your wrists on both sides of your head. "Sehun..." you felt nervous, him on top of you his quite intimidating. 

"I don't only want you to look at me, I need you to stay beside me!" he cried. "You don't have to touchies with me... Or brushies too... Just..." his voice quivered. "Just stay by my side,"

Sehun could see the blush blossoming on yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter