Brother Slave

Kidnapped By Catboys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Nothing creative came out, this was not planned at all and Idk why what I initiated to write was replaced by this chapter ;v; This chapter is short, so I'm sorry but I wated to at least give something for this month lol.

Sorry for typos and errors! Read, subscribe, comment and enjoy! >< ]

 

~~~

 

"Alice," Baekhyun took the frame from your desk. "Who are these males?" he turned to you, pointing at the family picture. You took it from his hand and chuckled, "They're my brothers," you told him. The boys immediately went to your side, "You have more than one brother?" Suho frowned. "I do, surprising, isn't it?" you rubbed the back of your neck. "Who is this one?" Jongin points at the one at the most left. "That one is Kevin, then Hoon, that's Jae Seop, that's Ellison, Kiseop, the youngest boy Jun, and Soo Hyun oppa. Eli, Jun and I came from the same mother, but Eli has a different father while Jun and I share the same parents. The rest of the brothers are history," you explained. 

 

"Interesting," Baekhyun narrowed his eyes. "It's much like a cat's family, cats mating here and there,"

"This is more like a family issue more than a mating issue, Baekhyun," you rolled your eyes. 

"When was the last time you all met?" Kyungsoo asked. 

"A long time ago," you chuckled, putting the frame back.

"So, you're telling us you have more slaves for us?" Sehun snuck behind you. 

You knit your eyebrows, "More what?" 

"Slaves!" Sehun and Baekhyun answered together. 

 

"Alice? Did I hear something?" your brother called from his room. You widened your eyes, hearing his foot steps. "Watch and learn," Sehun grinned, and the second you blinked, the boys shifted into cats. When Eli came in, Sehun was purring his way to the door, earning a smile from the man. "Hi there, kitty," Eli picked up Sehun, carrying him in his hands as the cat meows in a whining tone. "Alice, your cat sounds hungry. Have you fed him?" Eli frowned at you, scratching Sehun's ears. "I don't know, every time I checked the cat food box, they're empty," you glared at Sehun and Jongin. "We have fish in the fridge," Eli glanced at the door. The cats perked up, all staring and meowing at the man. "Aww, you want some fish?" Eli smiled widely. The cats went from your lap and bed off to his feet, purring and sticking their bodies on him. 

 

"How dare they betray me over sea food?" 

 

"Guess they prefer me over you, baby sister,"

 

"They're after the fish not you, idiot. I am the queen of this house anywa--" 

 

Eli's slippers slapped your face that day.

 

~~~

 

You watched with narrow eyes as your brothers spoil the boys with pails of warm milk, plates of raw fish and bags of treats. 

 

"You're going to make them grow fat," you warned your brother. "The fatter they get, the cuter they get," Eli replied, chuckling as he watched the cats eat gleefully. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter