Pampers pt. 2

Kidnapped By Catboys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ Sorry I took long >< I'll try to focus on this story! Hope you'd like it ^^ 

Sorr for typos and errors. Read, subscribe, comment and enjoy!]

♡♥♡♥

Going to school had been quite a challenge for you for the past few days. Not to mention sneaking out of the house to go out with Suho for a bit of couple time and get out of the house. You were alway trapped between the arms of some certain catboys in there. 

Any how, attending school is a big challenge. The boys, excluding Suho had been constantly stopping you and closing every access for you to go to school. 

Once they hid your uniform, hid your shoes, locked your bedroom door, glued the window close, hid all of your clothes and undergarments when you were in the shower and used giant Chanyeol to stop you to get out of your room by back hugging you for five hours straight. 

That is what you call obsessive-possessive in the cutest way possible yet in the most annoying way possible. 

"Baekhyun! Open the freaking door!" you kicked at the locked bathroom door. "We can do this routine all day, kitty. You know I won't open it," Baekhyun grinned. "I have to go to school!" you yelled, banging loudly on the door. "But if you leave us again we'll rot and our tails will wilt!" Baekhyun whined. "If you don't open the door, then no more touchies for you!" you warned. 

Baekhyun's eyes widened and his tail pointed upwards. In sadness, Baekhyun's cat ears tilted down as he reluctantly open the door. You had a wide smile on your face as you strutted out of the bathroom. 

"Why do you have clothes on?" Baekhyun asked. "You were from the bathroom,"

"I know that if I come out only with a towel on, I'd have no clothes to wear because Kai usually steals it all when I shower," you talked by experience as you recalled getting out of the bathroom and saw no clothes inside your wardrobe. 

You dried your hair with your towel and combed it, taking a quick look at the mirror before heading to the door. Grumpy Baekhyun's tail whooshed in anger, "She's heading to the door!"

Suddenly the door barged open and Sehun with bed hair was shown with a shiny object in his hand. "Don't lock the door!" you quickly grabbed his hand. "Nuuuu!" Sehun tried to take his hand out of your grasp. 

"YES!" you laughed when you managed to get out of your room. "I've gone through too much of this routine to not know what would happen," you grinned, winning for once. "She's in the living room!" Sehun yelled from upstairs. 

Suddenly, Kyungsoo ran out of the kitchen with his cute apron on. "Alice!" Kyungsoo sprinted out with penguin-like steps. "Have breakfast first!" Kyungsoo smiled brightly and pulled you to the dining room, showing a whole feast on the table. 

You were pushed to the seat and was given a spoon. You stared at the food in front of you and then to Kyungsoo, then to the food then to the owl again. "This is not usually in the routine..." you muttered, taking a spoonful of Omurice. 

"Routine? What routine?"  Kyungsoo smiled. 

"You know, operation L.A.I.H.R and S.A.F.L," you glared at him, but rather softly because you don't want the poor boy to cry.

"What's that?" Kyungsoo acted like he didn't know.

"Operation Lock. Alice. In. Her. Room and Stop. Alice. From. Leaving." you stabbed your fork on a salad leave. "Sehun needs to learn how to make better code names," 

"I just want to make a nice meal for my Alice," Kyungsoo smiled innocently,  at least that's what you think.

"Hmm, okay then." you munched on a blanched baby carrot. "By the way, why are there so many food? I only need a small breakfast," you looked at the never ending menu. "There's Omurice, hamburger steak, Caesar Salad, blanched veggies, chicken soup, and 

"To buy time for Kai to break the key slot," Kyungsoo whispered to himself. 

"You said something?" you took a sip of your soup.

"Oh, nothing,"  Kyungsoo giggled. 

☆★☆★

"This way, she won't be able to leave the house." Kai smirked. He pulled out a random key that is supposedly his cabinet's key.

He jabbed the key in by force, he succeed. Then he twisted the key with all his might. And thus, they key broke. Only the head of the key came out as it broke in half, the other half still inside the slot. 

Kai grinned at his masterpiece and laughed like a maniac. Chanyeol who was in the restroom came out and checked on his little brother. 

"So, how is it?" he asked. Kai showed him the broken key and glanced at the key slot. Chanyeol grinned widely. 

"Ooh~ You've been a bad kitty!"

Footsteps were suddenly heard, and Kai and  Chanyeol ran to the living room, acting like nothing happened. Suho came down from the stairs, all tidy and ready for school as his head turned around to look for  a certain someone. 

"Where's Alice?" Suho asked Chanyeol and Kai who were on the couch. "Eating breakfast," Kai pointed at the dining room. Suho nodded and headed there. 

"Alice? Let's go," he called for you and put on a beanie. "Oh, okay," you stood up and grabbed your bag and walked alongside Suho to the door. 

Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, Sehun, Kai and Chanyeol rounded up together in the living room to see you and Suho failing. Suho reached his hand to the door knob and twisted it. 

*Click*

The boys stared in awe.

"It opened!" Baekhyun yelled. Chanyeol and Kai's jaw were on the ground. "But-" Kai showed them the broken key. "You could've locked it before you broke it!" Baekhyun slapped Kai's head. "The key slot never twisted so it wasn't locked even though they key splitted in two, genius!"

And so Kai cried, Sehun dialed for the repair man while you and Suho calmly went for school. 

 ☆★☆★

"Okay, let's not screw up again today. No more messing up," Baekhyun told his brothers. A sleepy Kai and Sehun nodded.

"Chanyeol, let's make this quick."  Baekhyun yawned, still sleepy. "Manhandle her,"

Chanyeol nodded and slid inside your bedroom. You were still asleep, perfect for Chanyeol. He slid behind you and into the covers. With your back on your chest, his arms hugged your waist. And he went back to sleep, extremely content. 

The boys, except Suho, planned another scheme the next day. And they were quite prepared today. They went straight to locking you in Chanyeol's arms rather than using it as their backup plan. As much as they want to be in Chanyeol's place, they needed his strength and height to capture you. 

In was dawn, and when the sun rised up completely, you woke up. 

"... Chanyeol," you rasped, giving out a sigh. "Yes?" Chanyeol's hoarse voice was heard. "Lemme go," you tried to pry his arms off. "No," he simply said. "You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter