Christmas Special! #1

Kidnapped By Catboys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ Merry Christmas! >< So I've decided to give you guys a small present for this year's Christmas :D I'll maybe update the second part tonight or a few days after. May the heavenly Father bless you all and your families, and His amazing protection cover all of your families. Let's believe in God's perfect plan for us! Happy holidays!

Ignore typos and errors or missing words. Please ;v;

Sorry for typos and errors! Read, subscribe, comment, and enjoy! ;) ]

 

~~~

 

It was Christmas Eve, and the houselhold had never been so busy. Everybody took part in something, be it decorations, cleaning, cooking and brushies.

Oh yes, brushies.

Guess whose job is it?

 

"Can't I help?" you said softly coated with a tinge of sadness. "No, you just go and look after Sehun and Luhan," Suho told her as he decorates the fireplace. "B-but I... I want to decorate too!" you stuttered, ignoring Sehun who was pulling on your arm behind you. "Alice, the last time I let you decorate this morning, an ornament shattered! You tangled the lights too!" Suho sighed, stoppping to give you a slightly pointed look with his hands on his hips. "If you really want to decorate, then I'll let you decorate the Christmas cookies, okay?" Kris who was cleaning alongside Suho told you with an assuring smile and pushed you to Sehun's direction. "Brushies!" Sehun yanked you. "B-but I don't want to brush tails on Christmas Eve!" you whined as Sehun skipped to the centre of the living room where Luhan was lying down on the couch, playing by himself. "Kissies are better on Christmas Eve, Alice!" Sehun whispered with a slight smirk, whispering real close to your ear just so that he'd be able to see that red tinge blossom on your cheeks as his hot breath touches you. Just when you were about to retort back in embarrasment, Sehun sneaked a peck on your lips before giggling like a child.

"Hey!" Luhan suddenly appeared, a pout on his face. "Luhan want to play with Aly too!" Luhan jerked you to the couch. Sehun pouted as well, rushing to the couch to sit beside you and snatched you inside his embrace. You gasped when you felt Sehun's long arms grasp your body and locked you in his arms. Luhan whines, yelling at how unfair Sehun is as he cradles you, who yelled back that it was his turn to play with you. "Look, I'll brush both your tails and play with the both of you together, or I'm gonna go back to my bedroom!" you broke free from Sehun's hold and gave them both an annoyed expression. "In your bedroom or not, I always get to have fun with you!" Sehun whispered again with a sheepish grin. "Sehun!" you groaned, wanting to whack his head. "Okie, play!!!" Luhan stood on his feet and pulled you up, dragging you to the stairs. "Where are you going Hannie?" Sehun frowned, following behind you. "Aly's room!," Luhan glanced at his cousin before running upstairs with you, and you could only give Suho and Kris a glare from making you babysit. 

 

Meanwhile, Chanyeol and Tao were busy dusting the top of the bookshelves, the desks, and all other furnitures around the house. Being the taller ones, these two always get the job. "Chanyeol, look at my shelf, isn't it clean?" Tao tugged on Chanyeol who was busy dusting. "Uhh- Yeah," Chanyeol just glanced at it before nodding, focusing on dusting his part. "I think I did a much better job than last year, don't you think?" the Panda-cat-boy said with his smug face, looking at his somewhat masterpiece of a clean shelf. "Yeah, Tao. I'm really glad," Chanyeol mumbled flatly. "I mean, I'm tall for a reason! Alice should see how manly I look while cleaning this shelf," Tao whipped his bangs, smirking to himself. Chanyeol frowned upon hearing his hoowoman's name, whipping his head to his cousin. "Alice? My Alice? See who? You? Manly?" Chanyeol gave a judging look as he scanned Tao's body up and down. "You don't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter