Pampers pt. 1

Kidnapped By Catboys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Sorry for the delay guys... I've been very busy. I'm not in a very good mood right now so I decided to cut the chapter and make it part 1 over 2. I'm sorry...

Sorry for typos and errors. Read, subscribe, comment and enjoy! ]

☆★☆★

Over the past few days, things had been very smooth between you and Chanyeol. In contrast of the sensitive cat he was, now he's a clingy, needy and curious cat. 

After your last incident with him in his room, Chanyeol has been constantly at your side. It even bothered the rest of the catboys which almost has no chance to be with you with the giant catboy glaring at them when they get near you. They were kind of regretting their decision on making you interact with him.

But of course, at times they had time with you, but those are rare. Chanyeol sticks around you so often, he became this not so little helper that aids you, feeds you, pampers you and helps you to take things from the top shelf. The only time the others have with you is either when Chanyeol's cooking, showering or sleeps.

The catboys are lovely, really. You even started to like them. Not as in like like but, an affectionate bond together. Usually, ever time you wanted to go to school, the boys except Suho would whine, cry and beg. 

Baekhyun even hid all your clothes  last time when you took a shower for school, so that you won't leave the house.

Such needy boys.

One day, the catboys, except Chanyeol were sitting gloomily on the couch, in the living room.

"I want to see my Alice!" Sehun threw the cushion he was holding. "So do we," Suho muttered, his palm supporting on his cheek to support him at the edge of the couch. "Where are they anyway?" Kai sighed. "In her room," Baekhyun lied on his back, his head reasting on Kyungsoo's lap.

"Why won't she play with us?" Kyungsoo sniffled. "Sehun needs his daily touchies..." Sehun started to get to his needy cat mode, scratching the couch with full neediness. "My tail is all wilted..." he groaned, looking at his flat and not so fluffy tail. 

Baekhyun suddenly sat up. "Enough of this, I'm going to go get my hoowoman!" Baekhyun groaned, throwing his cushion to Kyungsoo unintentionally. And so the diva walked elegantly with his fluffy tail upstairs to fetch you.

☆★☆★

Meanwhile, back in your room you were sitting on your bed with Chanyeol. 

"This is called horse," you showed Chanyeol a picture of you riding a black horse.Chanyeol's expression was horrifying. "... Such an ugly beast." Chanyeol looked at them in absolute disgust. "Why would you be on top of such a creature.." he showed absolute gruesome. "I was going to ride it, so of course I was on top of it," you told him. "

"But... It's so black... Weird and dry tail... And ugly... Like Kai." he ended the sentence sincerely. You gave him a look.

"Actually, I think Kai looks pretty handsome," you rubbed the back of your neck. Chanyeol scowled. "You call that cat pretty handsome? He's revolting!" Chanyeol exclaimed.

"No, he's not. He's good looking!" you said back, a little tone on.

"... Do you like him?!" Chanyeol sassed.

"What? No, I don't," you said calmly. 

"Then why are you defending him?" Chanyeol scowled. 

"Because-"

"Even saying that he's handsome!" Chanyeol threw a pillow at you. 

"Hey!" you yelled, throwing the pillow back. "I thought you'd say I was handsome!" Chanyeol started to sniff. Bad sign. "Oh no," you muttered. "Please don't cry!" you held his hand. Chanyeol flinched at the touch. 

"Touchies...?" Chanyeol said softly. "Uhh yeah! Touchies! See? Don't cry," you started rubbing soothing circles on the back of his palm. His cat ears fluttered and his tail whooshed about.

"Ng... Ahh..." Chanyeol started to feel hot and guided your hands to his cat ears, his head inching closer to you till he collapsed, his head on your lap. Just a little from your delicate fingers on his cat ears, soft moans and sweet mewls passed his lips, eyes closed and fluffy tail whooshing. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter