Cats are Rats, Dogs are Hogs...

Kidnapped By Catboys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ As per usual, ignore typos and errors! Read, subscribe, comment, upvote and enjoy! ^^ ]

 

There they were, pressed flat in the car in utter exhaustion. They said that life is an adventure, but this is not the adventure they all had in mind, especially for you. 

 

"Thank god Alice could make up an excuse that fast or else I would've killed Jongin with my bare paws," thought Suho as he swished his tail around on your lap, deciding not to listen to the loud Eli and bratty catboys.

 

"So what are we going to do with Mark?" Jackson huffed, looking down at his friend.

"Drop him off, I guess " Jun shrugged.

"And say what to his parents?" Eli bit his lip while he watched the traffic light turn to green.

"Leave it to Jackson, he's the best friend." Jun snorted, flicking Jackson in the forehead, who groaned in response

"We'll make something up" you replied with a soft sigh, still Suho, "His parents trust us anyway."

"Well you better thnk of something quick, because we're here." Jun laughed. Funnily enough, the car was stationed directly outside of Mark's place. Carefully, you removed Suho from your lap and started to unbuckle your seatbelt, but Sehun draped himself across you.

"You're going into their house?! No Alice! You need to give me brushies and kis-"

"I told you not to mention that Sehun!" you snapped your head at him with a red face, trying to peel him off of you.

"But he's right Alice, we want brushies " you gulped at Kyungsoo's wide eyes as he whispered close to your ear. Kyungsoo's cuteness really got to you.

"Yeah! I want to have your bath! Not that demon's horrible bath again..." 

"No, Chanyeol. Alice is going to brush my tail to perfection"

"There's nothing to brush on your tail Baek, its flat," 

Baekhyun scoffed and looked at Chanyeol. "I'll let you know that my tail is not- " 

Jongin groaned, cutting everyone off and taking your hands in his, looking deeply into your eyes. Damn it, he knew he had this effect on you, "Please, Alice... Stay here with us."

 

You almost squealed and pinched his cheeks. Or perhaps melt into goo. But no. Breathe Alice.

 

"Jackson... Can you drop off Mark for me? Thanks," Alice looked at Jackson with a tired look, clearly defeated by the smirking Jongin.

"Oh yeah... so Alice can go off with her 'non - boyfriends' then." 

"Oh please it's not like you hate the idea of going with Mark, we call you guys Markson for a reason!" Alice looked at Jackson with her eyebrow raised.

"Quit with the alien language" Jun looked as if he had enough, "Let's just listen to the radio, why don't we? Human language," Jun the radio and took a tired breath as Jackson cursed under his breath and hauled Mark out of the car.

 

"Breaking news, today at a local pet pawn, thousands of animals seem to have escaped, the manager is still finding out the reason of its occurrence but is yet to respond. Will he be charged? Or will his business shut down? Coming to you with live news from the scene."

 

You could almost hear the sound of crickets in the silence of the car.

 

"... That's probably us, right...?" Eli asked with a pale face. Jun cleared his throat in response.

" ... Chanyeol... You made sure you pressed the right buttons, right?!" 

"Sehun, I pressed the right buttons... You saw me," Chanyeol looked at Sehun with wide, unconvincing eyes.

Baekhyun scoffed, "Uh yeah, totally Chan.... totally. You released the entire pawn!"

"Nu!" Chanyeol exclaimed. "It's because that Mark guy fell asleep!"

"Chanyeol, Jongin told me he was knocked out." you pinched the bridge of your nose, "He had a huge lump on his head-"

"Lalala!" Chanyeol covered his ears, "I don't want to hear it!"

"Fine. Be that way." you sighed, too exhausted to deal with him. Kyungsoo patted you silently on the back and you hugged him from the side.

Jackson got back into the car at that point, "Alright, step on the gas, I dumped him in the garden and tripped on a flowerpot, so he's covered in soil and he will kill me if he finds us." 

 

Silence. 

 

Eli clicked his tongue, "Then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter