Suho rejected by the slaves

Kidnapped By Catboys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ This is celebratory update! I don't need to explain why right lol. Sorry it took a while AGAIN. This is going to be a regular thing between us :v

Sorry for typos and errors. Read, subscribe, comment, upvote and enjoy! ^^ ]

POSSIBLE TRIGGER WARNING

 

~~~

 

It's been a few days since you've left the troubling catboys in the kennels, and Suho hasn't contacted you since you last met him. Strange and oddly annoying, you thought about your worhtless excuse of a boyfriend by the name of Suho. Then again, he might just be hectic with the graduation and all, being part of the student board and whatnot, something that you seemingly do not want to get yourself into. 

The catboys have earned a fair amount of worry from you too. The family encounter caused you to be so busy and out-of-excuses to go out by yourself that you can't go visit them. Eli's baby had found a personal hate to you by attempting to gouge your eyes out, pull out your hair, bite your shoulders and throwing a tantrum every time you tried to carry it. Soothing the baby was as hard as attempting to seperate Sehun and Baekhyun off your skin every time they act all clingy. 

 

"You're just not leveling to the baby's point of view, baby sister," Eli clicks his tongue as he carries his child in his arms. "You need to be more friendly,"

"I tried! But all it wants to do is pick my tooth out!" you whined. 

"Well, have you tried giving the baby something or playing toys with it?" the youngest brother named Jun asked. 

"Wow, I've never thought of doing something so obvious, thank you, Jun!" you mentioned sarcastically. "If my memories were correct, the baby almost threw his toy car to my face!"

"Then it must be true," Eli stared at his baby, "You really are my child!"

 

This is the kind of pain you go through, unsupportive nephew and bullying brothers. Oh, the pain of being the only daughter and youngest in the family. "And people think it's nice to have gorgeous big brothers," you rolled your eyes as you washed the dishes. "Gorgeous or ugly, they're all demons in disguise," you muttered to yourself, splashing water here and there. "Alice, don't be a slob, clean those spills later," Kevin sighs as he walks past you into the kitchen, grabbing himself a glass of water. "Why can't you help me?" you sighed back. "Because I have to go to work," Kevin says. "Work? At five PM?" you glanced at him with a deep frown. "Yeah," Kevin nods, leaning against the kitchen islands. "What job?" you asked him. 

 

"Kevin, hurry! The game is starting!" Hoon's voice was heard from upstairs. 

"That job," Kevin grinned before placing his glass inside the sink, "I'll be going!" he runs off to join Hoon. 

"... I should have known," you shook your head in dry disappointment.

 

After you finished slaving yourself with the dishes left by your monstrous brothers and Eli's wife, you were going to help sterilize the bottle for your nephew, until you heard a knock on the door. "Kiseop oppa, can you please open the door for me?" you peaked your head out of the kitchen to see your other brother slouching on the couch, watching TV. "Nope," he shook his head, not even turning his head. "Why not?" you frowned, walking out of the kitchen to make way to the door. "I'm an introvert, Alice. I don't open doors, because I'd have to meet people. Please understand me," he says dramatically. You gave him a look before shaking your head, "I pity you," you clicked your tongue before going to the door. 

 

You opened the door, and after you saw who was behind the door, you slammed it back. 

Kiseop sat up and frowned, "Who was that and why did you slam the door back?"

"Nobody, it was nobody," you shooks your head, and when you heard the door earning knocks again you yelled, "Darn cat!" you locked the door for  good measures.

"A cat doesn't knock, Alice. Now, who was that?" Kiseop finally stood up, walking over to you. 

"This cat does," you mumbled. 

"Alice, please open the door," the man outside could be heard. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter