Panicky Soo

Kidnapped By Catboys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Sorry for the wait... Now I am back! ^^ I've been more busy than ever. However my health is getting better~~ 

Sorry for typos and errors. Read, subscribe, comment and enjoy! >< ]

 

☆★☆★

 

It's been a few days since the cousins came in, and you've been bombarded by catboys, begging you for attention. Not only do the owners of the house yank you, but so does the Chinese. Well, they haven't grown any romantic feelings for you... Yet. Nothing legit was established. Sure, Yixing was interested in you but it's not like he forgot to nap. Naps are life for him. When the day you stopped him from napping comes, then yes, he must have strong feelings for you. And Luhan was latching on you as well, but his tail didn't bush the way the others did. Meaning, no feelings established. Yet. 

Then again, why does he stick to you? There's no way that he sticks to you but not like you. If he was human, then yes, it's possible. Everybody got that one guy-friend. But no. Luhan was no human. Half of his human side isn't even blooming yet. He's a kitten. A cute little pink fluff. What little pink living fluff doesn't like girls?

 

NOT LUHAN. 

 

The way he looks at you, begs you to feed him, urges you to sit beside him, asks you play with him an the way he'll do things to catch your attention, it's not normal. Sure, Luhan is not normal and so are his actions. But his not so normal actions are what to be considered normal. You catch my drift? So when he does something different from his usual habits, it is clear that it's really not normal.

Kris reasons that Luhan might act clingy to you because he missed his mom. Also for the fact that a female is an extremely endangered species in their house, but judging from Suho's frown, Suho disagrees. Of course, Suho knows if someone's into his girl. He knows that look, that feeling and the actions to prove it. Because he knows perfectly of how Luhan feels. Although Luhan's child heart hasn't understand love completely, it's pretty much the same base with Suho's. 

 

Love in it's smallest spark. That's what Luhan's feeling. 

 

Not that the catboy noticed how mature he  becomes around you. But of course, Kris noticed. He's been very keen and paid special attention on Luhan. And according to his assumptions, Luhan is certainly blossoming in your presence. Sadly, with his sudden change of character, staring at you and Luhan attentively, it made you creeped out and thus you were getting scared of him, avoiding him as much as you could. Kris tried to cover his mistakes, he tried to talk to you and reason with you, but it was futile since you'd run away in fright.

 

Not alone, Suho also has his own share of problems. Sometimes, he can't stand seeing you surrounded by other boys. He can't stand seeing you giving affection to other catboys. He can't stand seeing you being touched by other catboys. He's yours. Not anyone elses. If it were his brothers, then okay. But with other people, it's intimidating. Especially if someone's into you. It's tough that he had to hide his legit relationship with you from the others. Then again, why did he had to hide it? He had always wanted to tell his brothers but he didn't get the right timing every single time. He felt bad that you had to carry the burden as well. Not that you mind. You love Suho. The only burden you felt was to hide this from the other people that she loves, his own brothers. 

Suho was tired. He was too gloomy for his own good. But every man has their own ways to cheer themselves up. Either through alcohol, adultery and . They got their own ways. Suho has one. Nothing is better than  being with the one you love and cherish, right? That's what Suho thinks. Sometimes during midnight, he'd sneak inside your bedroom. Not that he had any bad intentions. He respected you. But he was the owner of the house and he most certainly had the keys into your room. If he can't spend time with you during the whole day, then he'll make special time.

One night, he prepared himself to see you again. He maked sure that everyone was asleep, and was careful with his steps as he passed their rooms, knowing that most of them aren't heavy sleepers unlike Kai who sleeps like the dead. Luhan was the lightest. One rustle and usually he'll wake up. Once he stepped inside your room, he melted at the sight of you sleeping peacefuly. He slid in your covers and lied down beside you, caressing your cheek with his hand as he savored the sight. The sight of you sleeping like an angel is not something he would be sharing soon enough. He tidied the strands of hair that were covering your lovely face and pulled them behind your ears gently. He heaved a soft sigh and pulled you to his embrace. Yes. This is what he longed for. A hug. Just a simple affection. Finally he got his share. 

But then, he felt you stir in your sleep. He's never been caught before. He stiffened his body, not moving an inch. You furrowed your eyebrows before your eyes slowly opened. At first, when you felt and saw that someone was hugging you, you panicked and tried to push off whoever it is that held you. But when you inhaled that familiar perfume, you know that it's Suho. 

"Suho?" 

He stayed quiet, caressing your hair. 

"Go back to sleep," he says.

"But what are you doing here?" you pushed him slightly and backed up a bit. 

"I missed you," he kissed the tip of your nose. 

"Oh," you gave a small smile. "I missed you too," 

You hugged him this time, snuggling your face in his chest as Suho pulled you in. "I'm guessing that thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter