"You like Chinese?"

Kidnapped By Catboys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ Well... I can't say that I am satisfied with this chapter, but I hope that you all will like it... I tried.. 

I can't believe that I'm saying this but... I AM STILL SICK. My last illness was like a bad fever but now it's different. I don't even know what it is. And I do not plan on mentioning what they are. But my weight just.. collapsed? 

I was 50 kg, but now I'm suddenly 46 kg... I am already small haha. I now realize why people told me that I got skinnier and asked if I was on a diet. I mean, Im already small so I didn't really get why I needed a diet. 50 kg is an ideal weight for ladies, right? I'll try to gain some more weight and become healthier ;v;

Oh well, enjoy this chappie. Sorry for typos and errors. Read, subscribe, comment and enjoy ^^

 

☆★☆★

 

One and a half hour before the flight to Korea, kitty alpha Kris took his time to do some last minute checking on the luggage. Meanwhile, his brothers didn't even care about their luggage, exclude Tao who was checking if all his favorite movies and drama series DVD are all in his bag. Also Minseok, making sure all of his snacks are in his big bag dedicated to nothing but food. Jongdae didn't really care about his luggage, who knows that it's empty but he's okay with that, he's just excited about getting out of the house and meeting his cousins. He could always borrow Baekhyun's clothes and take Kris' extra toothbrush which the guy alwayd brings just in case this certain kitty forgets to. Yixing, or more called Lay at times is still sleeping on the couch. Ever thought why he got Lay as a nickname? He lays down to sleep all the time. Wonder who gave him the nickname. And Luhan was just sitting down with a big smile on his face, holding his fluffy pink tail.

"Okay, I think everything is ready. Have you all checked your things? I don't want to fly back to China just to take a missing pair of sock or something," Kris sighed. "Everything is done sir!" Jongdae shouted, being the most excited one. "Luhan, did you remember to bring your brush?" Tao asked the pink haired catboy. "Luhan did," the said boy nodded. 

Take note that Luhan is a mature catboy by body but still has the mental of a kitten due to the lack of hormones in his body (?) Thus, Luhan talks like a little boy, acts like one even though sometimes the testosterone shows up, has the same tastes as a child and plays like one. That is why Kris and the others pay special attention to the boy, waiting patiently for him to finally go through heat.

"Let's go then, everybody inside the car!" Kris blew a whistle and startled the catboys, and they all ran to the car with their things. Except Jongdae. His only luggage is himself. When everybody was seated inside the car, Kris turned his head around to see the others. "Everybody ready? No one or thing left behind?" Kris asked for the last time. "Oh wait! I forgot my fish crackers!" Minseok who was already munching on some cookies ran back inside the house and grabbed bags of fish crackes and filled them inside a big plastic bag. 

"Done!" Minseok grinned as he sat back on the front seat. "Why so many of them? You're gonna get sick," Kris lifted a brow. "I want to share with the girl in their house," Minseok smiled widely. "Girl?" Luhan tilted his head. "Oh, you'll see, Luhan," Jongdae grinned. "Hurry! We're gonna be late!" Tao hissed. "Okay, let's go." Kris the engines and steered the car. 

Luhan started to get scared with all the unfamiliar surroundings and crept closer to sleeping Yixing. The drowsy boy suddenly woke up. "What's wrong?" Yixing yawned but still put his effort to stay awake in worry for his cute pink brother. Luhan didn't say a word and just inched closer to the black haired catboy and snuggled against him. So Yixing figured that he was scared. Especially when they went through the tunnels. The windows weren't bright either because Kris installed in dark and freaking thick glass so that nobody could see the boys with their cat ears and tails out. And Yixing knew that Luhan doesn't like the dark. So he opened his backpack and pulled out Luhan's blanket, specially made by Baekhyun's snow white cutie pie and his pretty feminine fingers. He put the blanket over him and his ipod, placed his earphones in Luhan's ears and played a song. Luhan's cat ears tingled and he smiled in comfort, snuggled closer to Yixing who happily leaned his head on Luhan's. But Yixing will always be Lay. He drifted back to sleep one minute after. Luhan didn't mind. Yixing was always a sleep log.

But Tao was annoyed. Annoyed of Minseok's munching. The little baozi munches like it's a hobby. A job. Something similar with breathing. He munches on almost anything. The house is filled with his bags of snacks and cakes. He loves savory food and has a sweet tooth as well. Kris spends more money on Minseok's snacks than Tao's hair products. And now he was munching noisily to some salty crackers which was bothering Tao to his tail. Not that the brown haired catboy cared, snacking was his priority. 

But, he knows how to control himself and elegantly pulled out his mirror and fixed his golden blonde hair, smirking to the mirror and put it down. Being a lover of movies and soap operas, Tao took out his phone and put on his earphones, continuing the seventh episode of Birth of a Beauty. Laughing and gasping, here and there from time to time made Kris worried about his brother. 

Jongdae unlike Yixing, doesn't like to sleep. He's easily fascinated by things and is always in a giddy and cheerful mood. He always skips here and there and hums a tune when he's doing nothing. Boredom is something that never existed in his life. As he listened to the songs of the radio, he moved his body around as he hummed along and his light brown hair cutely moved along his sways.

Kris though, he's never really fond of something. Except maybe controlling and taking care of his siblings no matter how different their faces contrast with him. Kris still has no idea why they look so different from each other even though they were born from the same mother. His only clue that they were brothers was that he, Jongdae and Minseok have brown hair. One would be lighter or darker than the other but it's okay. Kris has dark brown hair that strengthens his features, Jongdae had light brown and Minseok was just in between. Tao had blond hair with a shade of bronze to it but Kris just looked at it as some sort of extreme lighter version of brown with all kinds of shades. Yixing had black but that is okay. But Luhan had pink which was a mystery. Must be the perk of catboys. He never really had a hobby. Not even one. But it is almost impossible for someone not to like one thing. Which is why Jongdae is so eager to spy on his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter