Snow Cats and Snow Women

Kidnapped By Catboys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[This was edited in the crack of dawn, so please ignore typos and erros as per usual. Read, subscribe, comment and upvote! >< ]

 

The first thing in Baekhyun’s mind when he woke up was how cold his tail was. Baekhyun didn’t like the cold, so he curled up further into a ball with his vast collection of cutie pies, but his cutie pies were cold too, and Baekhyun didn’t like that either.

“What the mew?” he grumbled, sliding out of bed with his blanket trailing behind him. Baekhyun prowled over to the radiator by the window with his eyes still closed, “Stupid cold…” but poor Baekhyun’s foot was caught in the blanket, so he fell flat on his face, “Ouchie!”

But when he looked up and saw the window, Baekhyun realised something…. And screamed.

“What?! What’s happening?!” the rest of the catboys burst into the room, a half- Jongin among them, to find a teary eyed Baekhyun clawing at the carpet.

“It’s… it’s AWFUL!” he cried, pointing to the window with a scandalous look on his face, “SOMEONE HAS ROBBED THE GARDEN OF COLOUR!”

Immediately, Kyungsoo and Suho’s faces relaxed, but the rest of the catboys scurried over to the window.

“NUuuuuuuu!” Sehun pounded his fists on the glass panes, “Whyyy?!”

Jongin and Chanyeol held each other for dear life, looking at the outside in vain.

“It’s snow, you idiots.” after hearing all of the ruckus, you stood next to Suho and Kyungsoo with your arms crossed.

“Alllliiicccceee!” Baekhyun appeared at your feet.

“Snu?” Sehun tilted his head.

“Snow. Have you never seen snow before?” you asked incredulously, had they really been that isolated?

“They're like this every year," Suho muttered.

"... Oh," 

“W-What does this…. Snow do?” Chanyeol almost spat out the word.

“Well… it’s pretty much ice but you can mould it and play with it, you can create a snow man or snow angels-”

“Snow… angels?” Kyungsoo’s eyes shone and your heart almost burst seeing a true angel getting so excited.

“Are there by any chance…. Any snow women in the snow?” Jongin snickered, getting a high five from Chanyeol and Sehun.

“No, you idiot.” you deadpanned, “There aren’t any people, you make them! You’re supposed to play- you know what…” you looked around at the wide eyed catboys, “Get changed boys, we’re going outside.”

 

❄️❄️❄️

 

It took you about 10 seconds of wading through the snow for you to realise that there weren’t any catboys following you. When you turned around, they were all huddling together on the doorstep like sissies.

“Hey! The snow will melt soon!” you shouted, going back towards them a little.

“B-But it’s so… colourless!” Baekhyun, who was wrapped up in a cute multi-coloured scarf whispered. “It’s not cute at all!”

“And it’s s-so cold.” Jongin pouted, rubbing his arms.

Huffing, you looked at the lot of them, seeing who looked least perturbed. You decided on Chanyeol.

“Right, Channie, you’re first!” you waded back over and took his gloved hand in yours. Poor Chanyeol was too focused on making his cheeks cherry tomatoes to notice he had gone several feet into the snow.

“Oh, brother, oh brave brother!” Baekhyun’s eyes teared up emotionally as he waved a white handkerchief at Chanyeol, Sehun hanging from his arm, “Your sacrifice will not be forgotten.”

Upon hearing this, Chanyeol noticed where he was, “Alice! We need to escape!” he started jumping around with his lanky legs, while you just bent down and made a snowball amidst his screaming.

“Oh my gosh, just let me enjoy the snow!” you threw the snowball, hitting him straight in the face, which silenced everyone. Chanyeol put his hand to his face and pulled it away, seeing snow on his glove. You honestly thought he was going to cry, “Wait… Chanyeol, I’m s-”

“AWESOME!!!” Chanyeol let go of your hand and professionally dived into the snow, rolling around in it, “Yeshhhh…. YESHHHHH!”

More silence.

“Well… that was unexpected.” you muttered, but then you started giggling and threw another snowball at Ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter