Going Home

Kidnapped By Catboys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[SORRY FOR THE DELAY! HERE IS A LOVELY UPDATE FOR ALL MY LOVELY READERS WHO I HOPE ARE STILL HERE! ;v;

Sorry for typos and errors. Read, subscribe, comment and enjoy! ><]

 

~~~

 

"Lulu doesn't want to leave Aly and Hunnie!" 

"Do we have to go home now?"

"Enjoy the tea I gave you,"

"Aw, we're really gonna miss you all, cousins,"

"Don't worry, we'll all visit again someday,"

"I'm craving burgers,"

 

The six catboys waved goodbye to their chinese cousins. "You sure you don't want us to drive you to the airport?" you asked them. "YES!" Luhan and Tao yelled together. "No need," Kris closed both of their mouths with a smile. "Thank you for leaving, I can't wait to enjoy life without you in the house," Baekhyun smiled to his cheeks as he lock eyes with Tao, his frienemy-cousin. "That wasn't very nice, Baekhyun," Kyungsoo elbowed him. "Eat dog food and sleep for an eternity," Sehun blurted, causing Kyungsoo to choke. "Ah, I can feel the love," Kris scoffed. "Okay, you're going to miss your plane if you delay like this, goodbye," Suho bowed his head to them and pulled you inside the house along with the others. "Bye, Alice!" all of them yelled, before going inside their car and fled to the airport to catch their plane. 

"Finally! Alone time with Alice again!" Sehun exhaled, hugging you. "Yeah, we haven't had you for ourselves in a long time," Baekhyun pouted. "... Yeah... One little problem," you murmured, fidgeting with your hands. "What is it?" Suho asked.

 

"My brother is coming home tomorrow, and--"

 

"All of you cover your ears," and everybody obeyed Sehun's words covering their ears. "Guys," you rolled your eyes. "Nu! We don't want to listen!" Sehun shook his head vigorously. "Fine, then I'll just leave on my own," you shrugged, standing up, only to have Chanyeol pull you down. "You wouldn't leave us... Would you?" Chanyeol mumbled. "Well, I can't leave my brother alone. He's expecting me there," you sighed. "But we don't want you to go..." Chanyeol nuzzled himself in you. "You didn't tell me that he was coming this soon," Suho pouted. "You knew that this day would come, I'm not staying here permanently, unless I get married and that's a long way to go," you chuckled. "Then let's get married now!" Sehun roared. "We can't get married with Alice now, it's not mating season yet," Kyungsoo blurted. "Imagine us having little Jongins around the house," Jongin smiled sheepishly. "I wonder when is the next mating season?" Baekhyun wiggled his eyebrows at you, making you cringe. "No, thank you," you shook your head, chuckling. 

 

"So, why don't we all go to your house?"

"No--"

"EVERYBODY GET INSIDE THE CAR," 

 

Chanyeol swooped you up in his arms and threw you in the car. Baekhyun and Jongin were hyped up about leaving the house, while Sehun took your stuffs and Suho and Kyungsoo prepared the car and such. "Unhand me, Chanyeol," you muttered. "Nope," Chanyeol kept you safely in his embrace, like a child hugging a teddy bear. "I wonder how Alice's house looks like," Baekhyun chirped. "Probably filled with lots and lots of toys," Jongin hummed. "No, no, Alice's house has catnip!" Sehun jumped inside the car with a grin. "Catnip?" Kyungsoo asked when he and Suho went inside the car. "Oh, you'll see!" Sehun's eyes were sparkling gleefully. You are not going to like this.

"We're going on a trip on our favorite rocket ship, going thruuuuu the sky, LITTLE EINSTEIN!" Baekhyun sang out loud in glee. "On a trip like this, I should've brought some snacks," Chanyeol sighed. but giddy nonetheless. "It's just a drive to my house, not a roadtrip," you laughed, fastening your seat belt. "It's been a long time since you've been in your house," Sehun blurted. "Yeah, I wonder who caused all of that to happen?" you glanced at a grinning Suho, driving the car. "It's dinner time in five minutes, guys," Kyungsoo voiced out. "We can order take out," Suho glanced at him. "Take out? I thought we're not allowed to order from deliveries?" Jongin frowned. "Well, maybe just this time," Suho shrugged. "Yay~~~ We should go to your house more often, kitty," Baekhyun beamed, poking at you from the backseats. "But you can't stay for too long, my brother is coming home tomorrow, and I have to clean the house and everything," you told them, and you could see their cat ears flopping down. 

"Who is this male who can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter