Candy Crush Over Flowers

Kidnapped By Catboys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo likes nature. He likes to feel the cool wind blow on his ears and the smell of fresh flowers, so he loves spring. He giggled as he stood underneath a cherry blossom tree in the garden, the pink petals floating down onto his face.His giggling brought your attention away from the book you had your nose in, so when you saw Kyungsoo enjoying the beauty of nature, you couldn’t help but smile. He’s so cute.

 

When Kyungsoo started to pick the petals up from the ground, you put your book down, “Maybe I should go outside too…”

You ventured outside, walking towards Kyungsoo and being careful not to step on any flowers. He sensed you and turned to you with a big grin and rosy cheeks, “Alice! Aren’t the cherry blossoms pretty!”

Mirroring his smile, you nodded vigorously, “Yeah, I’ve never seen ones in such full blossom before.” Kyungsoo looked ecstatic that you wanted to talk about nature, he took your wrist and dragged you towards a flower bed, pointing at it.

“I planted these too Alice.” it was an impressive array of tulips, “D-Do you like them?”

Your heart actually burst at the adorably shy expression on his face, so you cheekily pecked his cheek, “They’re lovely.”

 

Kyungsoo turned into a tomato.

 

“Alice, I have a gift for you!!!” you raised an eyebrow at a very happy Chanyeol clumsily bounding towards you. Kyungsoo sighed at the interruption. Chanyeol came to a stop in front of you, catching his breath. “What were you two doing?”

“Kyungsoo was showing me his tulips.” You smiled at the shy catboy, who pretended to pick at his shoes.

Chanyeol’s eyes widened, “H-His tulips?” He looked at the vibrant flowers and felt his heart sink. Why were his brothers always one step ahead of him? He clutched the gift behind his back tightly, “O-Oh.” He tried to smile widely.

You saw right through it, “Chanyeol? What’s wrong?”

“Nothing…” His ears became red as his eyes saddened.

You weren’t going to get anywhere with this approach, “But… I thought you had a gift for me?”

Chanyeol huffed, “It’s nothing compared to those- I mean-” Bingo. You put on the most devastated expression you could muster, Chanyeol was weak for that, and he soon found himself spluttering out the truth to calm his rapidly beating heart, “You won’t like it Alice! Kyungsoo’s tulips are way better.”

“But it’s a gift from you Chanyeol.” You sweetly grinned, “I’m sure I’d love it.”

After a pause, he groaned, quickly lowering his head and holding his hand out in front of you, “Fine… I… saw this outside my window and thought of you…” It wasn’t like Kyungsoo’s professional tulips at all, it was just a cute little daisy. The daisy combined with his beet red ears made your heart swell. Softly, you took the daisy from his hand and leaned forward.

“I love it, thank you Channie.” You kissed the crown of his head, narrowly avoiding being head-butted as he whipped his head up, now grinning like a maniac.

“You do?!”

 

Then suddenly--though it's very much expected--a chorus of woeful moans came out. 

 

“Why would she love something like that Derpyeol?”

“Yeah, that was so lame.”

“Did I ask you to back me up, you rabies infested slug?” Chanyeol hissed at the two devils who just had to ruin everything.

“No, but anything involving my baby Alice involves me, fattie.”

 

Of course Baekhyun and Sehun would ruin the relaxed atmosphere. Chanyeol heavily glared at the two catboys, who were tugging at each other’s tails beside Kyungsoo’s bed of tulips.

 

“Did you come out to enjoy nature?” Suho had a tranquil smile on his face as he stepped into the garden like he owned the place. Well he did, but that’s beside the point.

“Yeah, I really love spring.” You smiled at your boyfriend as he slipped an arm around you, “And Channie gave me a lovely flower.” The mentioned catboy toothily grinned as you put the flower in your hair.

“That’s not fair!”

“Alice I’ve… I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter