Hallooweenie

Kidnapped By Catboys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ Well, better late than never I suppose lol. I just couldn't miss this so yea, I had to even tho it's way past the due date XD Hope you'll enjoy it! 

Sorry foir typos and errors! Read, subscribe, comment, upvote and enjoy! >< 🎃🎃🎃 ]

 

“Alice,” Sehun poked you on the cheek one day. “What’s Hallooweenie?”

You turned away from your magazine and blinked. “Halloo—what?”

“Hallooweenie!” he showed you the comic book he was reading that showed a big, orange title that says ‘HALOWEEN’ with various pumpkin lanterns and ghouls flying around the cover.

“Oh, you mean Halloween?” you snorted. “It’s some sort of… celebration, I guess? It’s when everybody—well, almost everybody—dresses up as monsters or any character they want and go out trick or treating,”

“Trick or treating?” the catboy frowned, his tails moving in curiosity.

“It’s only the bestest time to get lots of CANDIES!” Jongin appeared out of nowhere, jumping on your bed.

You jostled at the impact before sighing. “Yes, candies,”

“For free?” the blonde catboy gasped, ears pointed high.

“Yeah! Isn’t it awesome? We should go out for Hallooweenie!” Jongin cheered.

“It’s Halloween,” you muttered.

“Did somebody say Hallooweenie?” Kyungsoo’s head popped out of your door, looking pretty interested.

You facepalmed.

“Jongin and I are planning on going out for Hallooweenie!” Sehun yelled in excitement.

“Out? You mean, out of the house?” Kyungsoo’s widened his eyes.

“I don’t think Suho would allow you guys,” you clicked your tongue. “I mean, the last time we tried getting you guys out, Baekhyun almost jumped down the sewer from thinking that it was some sort of free pool,” you muttered at the tragic memory.

“Come on, let’s ask hyung then,” both Jongin and Sehun slid off your bed and ran out of the room, screaming, “HYUNG! SUHO HYUNG!” all over the house in search of their brother.

 

You shook your head at this, watching them leave before going back to your magazine. Kyungsoo who stood by the door walked over to your bed and lied down gently, watching you read as his tail moved about. Unlike the others, Kyungsoo is clearly not one to be talkative. It’s not that he’s more of a physical being, Kyungsoo just appreciates how pretty you look with his eyes rather than snogging with you, it’s just how Kyungsoo is. Of course, you appreciate this side of Kyungsoo as well.

 

“Yes, Soo?” you put your magazine down to look at him with a soft smile.

“Nothing, I just wanted to watch you read,” he smiled. Ah, how adorable he is.

“Oh, Kyungsoo,” you put the magazine aside to brush his ears, to which he enjoyed with tightly shut eyes and bushing tail. “If only the others are like you—“

“HE SAID YES!” Sehun and Jongin bursted into your room, roaring and jumping around. Sehun ran around the room in circles as he yelled deeply and incoherently while Jongin jumped on your bed, the air multiple times as he yelled ‘WOO’ continuously, the two catboys acting as if they won the world cup.

 

Kyungsoo visibly panicked when Jongin suddenly jumped on top of the bed, the boy quickly inching closer to you for protection before Jongin squished him with his feet. Seeing the two baboons raging in excitement, you face palmed with both your hands just to prove how… ‘Sehun & Jongin’ the two are.

 

“What’s all the ruckus about?” Baekhyun came in your room with a scowl.

 

Of course, what’s better than a Baekhyun to crowd the room?

 

“Hyung said we can get out of the house for Hallooweenie!” Sehun squealed.

Baekhyun dropped his jaws. “For real?”

“Yes!” Jongin nodded excitedly.

Baekhyun stilled for a moment before charging towards them, “YEAAAH!!!!”

“HALLOOWEENIE! HALLOOWEENIE! HALLOOWEENIE!” the three of them cheered together as they marched through the entire house hand in hand, and of course they had to drag you and Kyungsoo to join the cause.

 

The parade led them to the kitchen where Chanyeol was cooking dinner for everybody, and you—being dragged  by Jongin—unhappily tagged along.

 

“Chanyeol! Guess what?” Baekhyun pat on the giant’s shoulder.

Chanyeol who was busy seasoning his soup frowned at him with a glance. “What?”

“Suho hyung let us all go out for Hallooweenie,”

And Chanyeol just dumped the entire jar of salt inside the soup.

 

You and Kyungsoo gasped like fish out of water at the sight of it.

 

“OUR DINNER—“

“WE’RE GETTING OUT FOR HALLOWEENIE!”

“WOOHOO!”

“YEAHH!”

“Kyungsoo—get the tongs!”

“I can’t find it—“

“WE’RE GOING TO ROT OUR TEETH OUT!”

“YEAH!”

 

Suho is going to have a good conversation with you.

 

 

 

 

“The last time we brought them out we could barely control one, what would happen if we let all of them loose?” you said heatedly to Suho.

“Well, I would’ve said no if it wasn’t for them thrashing my entire room in a rampage that they want to get out for once!” Suho defended himself.

“You’ve lived with your brothers since forever and you can’t handle a simple rampage?” you groaned at him.

“This is Jongin and Sehun we’re talking about—they’re animals,”

“Okay, but we need to figure out how we’re going to get them act normal out there, AND not run around like some oompa loompa,”

“Well, I’m not going out there,” Suho snorted. “I have other things to do,”

“Oh yeah? Like what?” you crossed your arms.

“Like cleaning the mess those kids made?”

 

You turned your heads and widened your eyes at the m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter