Sensitive Cat pt. 1

Kidnapped By Catboys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

INFO: I WILL BE VERY BUSY THIS WEEK AND THE NEXT WEEK FORWARD. Please... Wait for me ;A;

☆★☆★

"Oh, Jongdae! It was amazing! She was really pretty and she made me whoosh my tail so quick I almost ed myself!" Baekhyun spoke in his dramatic tone over the phone. 

"I want a mate too... It's not fair!" the supposedly called Jongdae spoke on the other line.

"Ha! Jongdae gets no touchies!" Baekhyun laughed.

"I must have a mate! Kris hyung, go fetch us a mate! I can't stand this!" Jongdae yelled at his big brother, Kris. 

"I can't find you guys a mate if one of us isn't ready. Look at Luhan, he's not even ready to touch his ball of yarns!" a deep voice was heard over the line. 

And well, Baekhyun and Jongdae bickered with Kris to get them a mate.

~~~~

"Uhh... Kyungsoo?"

"Yes?"

"You can get out now..." 

"No, I'll stay here."

"... It's been five hours since lunch and you stayed till dinner and now it's past my bed time and... You're still sitting here,"

"Yes, I know,"

"Uhh... I want to sleep now,"

"Go on,"

"..."

"Anything you need?"

"Aren't you gonna leave?"

"No,"

"... But what about sleep?"

"I want to watch you sleep,"

"Why?"

"I want to know how you look like when you sleep and if you'd look as pretty as Sehun mentioned,"

"... Okay... Good night,"

Sleep is not going to happen tonight. How could you sleep with a complete stranger beside you, watching you sleep with wide owl eyes. And you're not even sure if he'll blink. Suddenly, the door opened. 

"Kyungsoo hyung, get out of the room." Sehun muttered, already in his pajamas. He walked over to Kyungsoo and pushed him lightly. "Shoo, this is my spot." Sehun's tail flicked on Kyungsoo's cheek like a slap. Kyungsoo's blood boiled in anger. 

"Calm down," you noticed Kyungsoo's tail whooshed in anger and soothed the catboy by holding his hand. Kyungsoo flinched at the touch and whipped his head to you. "T-touchy..." Kyungsoo blushed. Sehun's eyes widened at the sight. "Nuu! No touchy for owls!" Sehun hissed and pulled him away. 

"I'm not an owl!" Kyungsoo yelled. "I have a perfect and healthy tail and furry cat ears!" he held his tail and his ears twitched. "Mine is fluffier, see? Alice always brush it for me," Sehun grinned. 

"Guys, please... I want to sleep..." you whined. "The fluffiest will win!" Sehun ignored you and started bickering with Kyungsoo for half an hour. And to your horror, Sehun and Kyungsoo never left the room till you fell asleep. 

~~~~

"Kyungsoo hyung!" 

Kai woke up this morning without his favorite brother slash roommate on his bed, making him search around the house with his bed hair.

"Kai... Keep quiet," Suho, the eldest came out of his room after hearing Kai's voice. "Hyung, have you seen Kyungsoo?" Kai asked his brother who shares a similar bed hair. "I don't know," he rasped, still sleepy.

Suddenly, a tall figure came out of his room. "He's inside the girl's room since last night," Chanyeol spoke softly, rubbing his eyes. "We must get them out of there,"  a smaller figure rasped, rubbing his sleepy eyes as he appeared behind Chanyeol, coming out of his shared room with the giant. "Them?" Kai lifted a brow. "Sehun and Kyungsoo were arguing in her room," Baekhyun huffed.

A small silence filled the room as each of them inspected each other. And they all noticed the same thing. 

"Baekhyun," Suho called out. "Why do we all have bed hairs but you don't?" they all looked at Baekhyun's perfect hair. Baekhyun flipped his imaginary long hair, "Well~ I am the Byun Baekhyun," Baekhyun smiled brightly. "As expected from our diva," Chanyeol snickered. "I beated Tao on a Hair-Off, don't underestimate my hair and tail," Baekhyun said dramatically. 

"Okay, now let's go to her room-"

"Heeeeeeeelp..."

The four catboy's ears twitched. "The Princess called for help!" Kai hopped. 

~~~~

"I want to go home..." you muttered, looking at the two catboys that's somehow sprawled neatly on the bottom side of your bed, just in front of your toes. Luckily your bed was big and long enough for a few bodies to sleep on your bed, either beside you or just on the bottom side. 

The two slept exactly like kittens, sleeping in a curled figure. Yet they have straight backs.

With a sigh, you took the covers off you and put it on them instead since the two were actually lying on top of the rest of the covers. You hugged your knees and watched the two breathe in sync. 

"Okay, let's sleep again." you talked to yourself and fell to sleep

Thirty minutes later...

"HIS TAIL IS ENCIRCLING TO MY WRIST. OH MY GOSH HIS CAT EARS ARE POKING MY CHEEKS I JUST CAN'T."

When you woke up, your cat fears came up when your hand was tangled with a black bushy tail while Sehun's cat ears were poking your cheek since both of them moved positions unconsciously. Kyungsoo was sleeping on your lap and Sehun on your left side.

"Heeeeeeeelp..."

Your mewl was luckily heard by the other catboys and they stormed in your room. "Princess!" Kai yelled. "Sehun! Get your dirty cat ears away from our mate's face!" Baekhyun hissed sleepily, his eyes narrow from drowsiness. "Help. Help. Tail. Wrist. Ears. Face." you managed to speak stiffly and froze on the spot, eyeing Suho.

"What is she saying?" Kai lifted a brow. 

"She's asking for help, idiot." Chanyeol muttered. "Soo," Chanyeol walked over to you and poked Kyungsoo's tail, making the tail flinch and loosened it's grip on your wrist. "Sehun," Suho now walked over to you and pulled Sehun's cat ear, and Sehun's eyes flung open as he mewled at the feel.

"Get both of your furry asses off Alice's sheets or you get no milky today,"

~~~~

The day continued with a grumpy looking Kyungsoo and Sehun, munching on their food with an irritated expression while the rest of the catboys ate calmly. 

"What does the girl like to eat?" Chanyeol put his fork down, asking Suho since he's in charge of the meal today. 

Suho frowned. "Don't call her 'the girl', she's not just a girl." he scolded lightly. 

Chanyeol shifted. "Sorry, I'm just still... Not used to her," he rubbed the back of his neck. 

Baekhyun's tail shot up in excitement. "Don't worry! She's really nice and gives the best touchies even though it's a simple tap!" he beamed. "She's purrfect for us," Baekhyun was filled with joy.

"Try to talk to her, you'll love her." Kyungsoo blushed.

"I guess I'll try," he sighed.

"She usually starts her morning with a glass of milk, bring it to her room," Suho mentioned. Sehun frowned, "How did you know?"

Suho just kept quiet as his brothers stared at him. Suddenly Kyungsoo gasped, "Hyung... Did you spy on her?" the innocent catboy covered his mouth with his hand.

"You stalker," Baekhyun growled as he bent his spoon with his thumb.

"Just-- Give her milk," Suho muttered. 

~~~~

 "Just breathe... And go in,"  Chanyeol took a deep breath and held the door knob. In all his life, Chanyeol has never been so nervous and worried of himself. This will be the first time for him to confront a girl in his life, and this girl is the first female he has ever seen besides his mother.

"Meow," Baekhyun spooked Chanyeol from behind. Chanyeol fliched and glared at his brother. "Go on in, she must be in a better mood," Baekhyun smiled brightly. "Okay, but what are you doing here? If you're planning on tagging along, I won't let you." Chanyeol muttered. Baekhyun scoffed, "I'm here for moral support, idiot. I know how nervous you get around girls."

"No, I don't." Chanyeol's big ears-- human ears, turned red. "Yes you do!" Baekhyun's tail flicked on Chanyeol's nose. "Go in there and act cool, as in calm. Smile a lot. But not so much, I know how your grin makes people feel awkward." Baekhyun recalled the last family reunion when Chanyeol smiled too much to Luhan that it made the little catboy scared.

"Just go in," Baekhyun pats his shoulder. Chanyeol nodded andd opened the door after knocking. "Fighting!" Baekhyun cheered and watched from the distance. 

Once the door opened, Chanyeol tried to put on a calm expression even though his heart was beating quickly. You were lying on your back, still a bit drowsy after Kyungsoo's and Sehun's incident. When you heard the door open, you sat up and rubbed your eyes. 

Chanyeol's breathing was uneven when he saw you sat up, innocently rubbing your eyes with your hair still perfect even from sleeping. He gulped and closed the door after entering. 

"Uhm... Hi," Chanyeol's deep voice was heard.

You looked at the tall catboy and stayed silent, only nodding. The deep tone was uncommon to you and made you shiver and uneasy. 

"Don't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter