Trigger

Kidnapped By Catboys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ It's short but here it is! I can't make it any longer because I don't have time... 

Sorry for typos and errors. Read, subscribe, comment, upvote and enjoy! ^^ ]

 

☆★☆★

 

"Luhan! Get inside the water right now!"

"Nu! Luhan hate water!"

"You have to get inside the water! It's not good to stay for a long time!"

"But Luhan says no!"

"Well, I say yes! You think I like looking at your manhood for this long?!"

 

Listening to the two of them while you're on the other side of the door felt quite awkward and embarrassing. You reminded yourself to stop accepting favors without thinking much about it. If not, this would happen.

 

"I said, get in there!"

"Nuuu!"

"Fine, let's have Alice to see you . Alice! Come in here!"

"NU!"

 

A loud splash was heard not too long after. Kris walked out of the bathroom, soaked to the skin with a grumpy look on his face. "I used bubbles, you won't see anything," Kris said without looking at you and walked out of Luhan's room, leaving a trail of water. "Oh, use the raincoat inside while you're at it," Kris added. "Okay..." you replied awkwardly and opened the bathroom door. "Oh, wait," Kris came back. 

"Luhan is much worse than Sehun when it comes to bathing, bye," 

You watched as Kris left once again, the statement he left for you only made it worse. You heaved a sigh, opening the door and saw an uneasy Luhan inside the tub, water all over the floor. "Lord, help me,"

"Ally..." Luhan mewled when he saw you by the door, the water was just below his neck. The catboy seemed scared yet soothed by the warm water. "Let's get you cleaned," you sighed. You saw the raincoat hung beside the bath tub and put it on, and tied your hair into a messy bun updo, doing it in a hurry. "Keep yourself as dry as you possibly can," you mumbled to your self. You grabbed the shower that's installed behind the tub and extended it on top of Luhan's pretty pink hair. "Nu shower!" Luhan panicked, sloshing the water here and there. 

"Luhan, I need to clean your hair!" you tried to dodge the water splashes. The water is now on his chest. "Ears!" Luhan's cat ears twitched. "I won't get any water in your ears, now hold still!" you the water, pouring warm liquid over Luhan's head. Luhan flinched and held is breath, closing his eyes tightly and kept his cat ears flat. "There, now the shampoo," you turned off the shower and pour some shampoo on your hand, gently massaging Luhan's pink hair. The catboy tensed up when he felt your fingers on his scalp, but then purred the second he felt your fingers moving.

"No wonder Hunnie likes Ally," Luhan said. "Ally gud at bath," Luhan smiled. "I want Ally with Luhan on bath times,"

"All the bath times?" you asked, chuckling because of the spontaneous statement. 

"Yesh," Luhan grinned. 

You just smiled, not knowing what to say next sinc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter