Plan B

Kidnapped By Catboys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ Here with another chapter~ I did not proof read, okay ;v; I hope all of you comment more, but I still love my silent readers haha. Welcome to all new readers that I have not noticed, I hope all of you enjoy the story :) I'd love to see my old readers pop out here and there, so if you're reading, do comment please ><

Sorry for typos and errors! Read, subscribe, comment and enjoy! ^^]

 

~~~

 

Eli walked over to his sister and gave her a big hug, squeezing her as she softly replied his actions. "Why do you look so surprised? Do I look like a ghost or something?" he chuckled, patting his sister's cheek to wake her up before placing his luggage beside the couch. "It's not you I'm surprised with..." you mumbled, turning over to stare at the six cats with wide eyes. "It's so nice to be home," Eli dropped himself on the couch, accidentaly sitting on the orange colored cat's tail-- seemingly Baekhyun-- and earned the cat's hiss. "Whoops, my bad," Eli picked Baekhyun up and rubbed it behind it's ears, causing Baekhyun to flinch before purring against his touch. You cringed at the thought of Baekhyun's real face reacting to your brother's touch. "Where did you got them?" Eli went over to rub the short coated-brown cat next to him who tensed up and tried to inch away. "My poor Suho," you tried to suppress a laugh, seeing Suho meowing over to you awkwardly as he tries to inch away from your brother. "Are they strays?" at the sound of the word stray, Baekhyun and Sehun-- the fur being a cross between light blonde and white-- hissed at Eli as Baekhyun scratched on Eli's face and jumped out of his hold. 

"Baekhyun!" you picked the said cat up. "That's my brother you're scratching," you could hear Baekhyun's innocent meows, climbing over to dangle on your shoulder. "Sorry about them, they uhh- they came to our house one by one, and then they started living around here... So, uhm-- I adopted them... Surprise?" 

"Really? That's sweet of you. So, which one is mine?" Eli looked over to them. 

The cats tensed up and instinctively jumped down the couch to move over to your feet, Kai the black cat with short hair crawling his way on your leg while Sehun on the other, Suho hiding behind your figure, Chanyeol the brown spotted tabby cat purring on your feet and Kyungsoo the other black cat with longer hair hiding behind Suho who was behind you. "Uhh... I don't know, you pick?" your words quickly earned hisses from the cats, causing you to flinch. "It's odd to see them all over you and you're not screaming around the house," Eli frowned at you. "Hahaha-- yeah-- about that, I'm not that scared of cats anymore," you tried to pull Baekhyun off your shirt, his claws sticking on the fabric and that cat had no intention of being an inch away from you. Just when your brother was about to reply, there was a knock on the door. 

"I'll get it," you tried to walk your way to the door with not having to step on the whining cats, crying and purring and meowing with every step you took as they followed you. "You ordered four boxes of pizza?" Eli asked when you opened the door and paid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter