Kidnapped

Kidnapped By Catboys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Sorry if I took long! I really didn't check for typos and stuffs, so I'm sorry for typos and errors. I really hope you'll like this chapter! Subscribe, comment and enjoy! ><]

----------

It was finally morning, and rain drops fell softly from the sky. You hurried to the window after you woke up, jumping over a sleeping Sehun and opened the curtains.

"Sehun, look!" you poked him with your foot. "It's not raining anymore," you told him. Sehun took a peep and closed his eyes back. "It's not fully stopped... And the sun isn't out, I won't go out until the sun is out," Sehun yawned and shifted. 

"But, Sehun... You have to wake up early if you want to spend more time together, don't you think?" you crouched down and touched his cat ears. 

He suddenly sat up. "Okie, more time. More time." he said sternly to himself, before falling back asleep.

"... This is gonna be a long morning,"

~~~~

While you were taking a shower and preparing breakfast, Sehun thought fast about what he should do to bring you to his place. Suho told him to bring you only when he calls. But he didn't know the exact timing and he doesn't have a freaking phone!

"Sehun! Breakfast is ready!" Sehun's cat ears twitched when it heard your voice calling from downstairs. Then suddenly his nose twitched. 

"Do I smell... Tuuuunaaaaa?" Sehun purred and ran downstairs, almost stepping on his half asleep tail. He ran to the dining room and found his favorite meal so far, Tuna.

"I made Tuna Omurice, don't just eat the tuna. Eat the veggies too," you told him. Sehun nodded with a grin. He took his spoon and ate to his heart's content, not leaving over and veggies at all just as you wished.

"It stopped raining," you whispered to him. Sehun smacked his spoon down. "Why are you so eager with me leaving?!" he yelled. You flinched. "No, I'm not! I'm just telling you!" you yelled back. "I said I'll leave when the sun is out. Then, I'll leave," Sehun huffed and sat in the living room.

~~~~

"Kiss it, just kiss it."

"No!"

"Pwease... I'm leaving soon, so just please kiss my tail!"

"I said, no!"

"Just the tip! Just a little kissy!"

"But, Sehun..."

"Please! Don't you love me? I love you!"

Bickering with Sehun is not on your list today, but he had to force you to kiss his puffy tail. "Fine, I'll kiss it." you sighed. Sehun clapped his hand and shoved his puffy tail on your lips. You held it gently and kissed it once on the tip. But his tail didn't move. So you showered it with kisses, until he was a purring mess.

"You do love me!" Sehun jumped around. Meanwhile you were trying to get every freaking piece of fur out of your mouth in the bathroom. 

~~~~

Sehun froze, he had never been so scared of the sun. And now he was looking at you staring at the window as the sun shined above you. Sehun is ready.

"There!" The storm finally stopped and the sun is out, you can go back home now!" you smiled at the catboy.

"... I'm not going without you."

With one pull on your wrist, Sehun quickly encircled a rope on your wrist and tied it as tight as he could.

"What the-- Sehun! What are you doing?!" you fell on the couch when he lifted your legs and tied your limbs. 

"I'm sorry, but please... Just work with me for now." Sehun pleads and kissed your lips before taping your mouth shut. 

You panicked and moved around, swearing and cursing even though you would never dare to say those words in real life. Sehun grabbed your phone which was on the couch and dialed his brother.

"Hyung, bring us home, now!" Sehun yelled once the call was answered. 

"What? Sehun, I said, I'll pick you guys here when I say so," Suho pressed on the last few words and sighed. "No time!" Sehun yelled. "Okay, I'll pick you up now." *closed*

Sehun put the phone down and knelt beside your lying figure on the couch, glaring at him. "I'm sorry... I'm sorry... You still love me, right?" Sehun caressed your cheeks and showered you with kisses all over your faces. 

"I will go, but I'm not gonna go with you. You'll come with me if that's what it takes..." Sehun caressed your head even though you refused to look at him because of your anger.

After a while, a familiar honk was heard outside. "He's here. Okay... Alice, I'll put this on you for a while. But I promise I won't hurt you," Sehun blindfolded you with a handkerchief. 

You felt mad at Sehun but felt safe at the same time, you know that Sehun would never do anything to hurt you. But what exactly is he doing?

You then felt your body being lifted up by him and brought inside a car by the sound of the door slamming. 

"We'll be home in no time... I love you," Sehun hugged you by your side for the whole ride, not letting go and putting a blanket on you to comfort you, assuring you that it's okay.

~~~~

"I'm going to put you down on a bed," Sehun told you before he put you down in your new room. Once you lied down, you felt the bed dipping down. "I'm going to take the tape off. But, please don't scream..." Sehun cupped your cheeks before peeling the tape as carefully as he could.

You inhaled air through your mouth. "Sehun, where did you bring me? The blindfold...!" your voice was soft. "Shh... Don't worry, I will take it off soon." Sehun took a wet tissue and wiped your mouth. "I'm gonna clean your mouth a bit," he wiped near your trembling lips and sighed.

"I'm going to end this soon, please hold on." Sehun fled off outside, leaving you still tied. "Okay... Calm down, Alice. Just calm down," you muttered to yourself. 

After what seems like forever, you heard frantic footsteps coming closer.

"Take off her blindfold! I wanna see her eyes!" a catboy squealed. "Shh! Be quiet!" a deep voice shushed him. You squirmed and shifted. Then you heard them gasp. You felt a hand coming closer to you and took off your blindfold. 

"... Uhh..."

And there they were, six cute catboys staring up at you, hiding on the ground, only their heads up above the bed.

"Hi, there." a cute light brown haired catboy poked your foot. You stared at the cayboys in silence, unsure what to do. Then the light brown catboy spoke.

"Will you kiss my tail, brush my fur and do some touchy touchy with me?"

"... Cats!" you screamed and inched back as much as you could with your tied limbs, hitting the bedpost. 

The light brown catboy flinched when he saw your scared reaction and turned his head to look at his brothers.

"Please don't hurt me!" you closed your eyes shut. "Alice! Don't be scared," a dark brown catboy moved closer. Your head snapped at the familiar voice. "S-suho?" you stuttered. You looked up at his head and saw cat ears and a tail behind him.

"You're a catboy...?" your voice trembled. Suho looked down and put a hat on. "It's still me," he said softly and inched closer. "Wait- What are you doing here? Is... The brother that Sehun mentioned, another Suho. It has been you all this time?" you looked at a guilty looking Sehun. "Why am I here? Why did you bring me here? Why didn't you tell me? Sehun, you tell me too!" you started flying questions out.

"Slow down, just hear me out." Suho sighed and sat beside you. Your eyes widened and you moved back. Suho quickly grabs your wrist and looks at it. "I'm the one who put Sehun at your doorstep. I told him to bring you here. It was all a plan," Suho untied your wrists and then your ankles. 

"... What?" your voice cracked. Sehun quickly sat beside you and grabbed your hands, "I-I really love you, though! It wasn't fake!" he exclaimed. 

"Tell me what really happened, the whole plan," you didn't really want to look at Sehun by the moment. 

"Guys, leave me with her for a moment," Suho looked at his brothers. They all looked down in disappointment and walked out reluctantly. 

Once you were alone with him, you threw a glare at him. "Kidnapping me is not very nice," you muttered at him. "I had to do it, okay." he ran his hand in his locks.

"Sehun and I, we're brothers. I'm the oldest and he's the youngest. The rest of the boys that you saw are our siblings, Kyungsoo, Kai, Chanyeol and Baekhyun." Suho first explained. "I don't know about other catboy families, but in my family we share one mate, just as my father did with his brother. My father told me that it's my job as the oldest to look for a girl, that's why only the oldest is allowed to get out of the house and have normal human education." 

"Can't you just pair up with your own kind's female?" you furrowed your eyebrows. 

"There's no female, how can we do it if there's none?" Suho answered. "In our kinds history, nobody bore a girl. I don't know why either," 

"But... Why did you bring me here?" you scowled. 

"Catboys don't fawn over every single women out there, Alice. We have to pick carefully, not every girl in here are able to make us whoosh our tail," Suho looked away. "When I first met you, my eyes were fixed on yours. When I first heard your voice, my cat ears tingled. When I first touched your hand, my tail..."

"Whooshed?" you finished his sentence. 

"Yes, whooshed." Suho blushed. "I never really had feelings for other women, but I know that I only favored you." he rubbed the back of his neck. "I wasn't sure who I would pick for a mate if it's not you. And by the time Sehun and Kai were old enough, it was time for me to make my decision," Suho locked eyes with you. "My decision was you,"

You felt the air thickened and you moved an inch away from Suho. "Me? As your mate?" you asked with a small voice.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter