Sensitive Cat pt. 2

Kidnapped By Catboys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guys! Sorry for the long wait... Things will get pretty busy around here. A lot of tests are bombarding on my class and there's nothing we can do -.-" Hope you'll like this chapter! Please comment~

Sorry for typos and errors. Read, subscribe, comment and enjoy! 

☆★☆★

With a heavy heart and a hungry stomach, you walked out of the room with Suho by your side. Going out of your room was a big step, but you had to. You have to get back home. You are not gonna let yourself be locked in a foreign place. Walking out, you saw what seems like a hall, in front of you were doors. Must be their bedrooms, you thought.

"Ready?" Suho asked, already near the stairs as he lead you. "Nope," you muttered. "Wondeful," Suho said nonetheless. The first step down the stairs were hard, but Suho managed to pull you and made you step down a few more and so you finally saw the last few steps. At the end of the stairs, two catboys were already waiting.

"Alice!" Sehun beamed. "You came down!" he went to you and held your hand, pulling you down gently. "You smell like apples!" Kyungsoo smiled innocently. "And vanilla," Sehun said again, grinning. "Chanyeol's cooking your food now," Sehun told you. "Come sit down!" the blonde catboy pulled you to the living room and to the dining room, sitting you down and plopped himself next to you. Seeing you taken away, Kyungsoo mewled and pulled Suho with him and chased after you and Sehun. "Alice!" Baekhyun who was already in the dining room smiled. "You decided to come down!" he popped another raspberry in his mouth. "Yeah... I guess so," you smiled awkwardly. "Raspberries?" Baekhyun offered a bowl of raspberries. "Sure," you nodded, taking one berry and popped it in your mouth. Baekhyun, Kyungsoo and Sehun stared at your actions like a little baby exploring the world, eveything you did was fascinating and charming to them. Suho chuckled at the sight of his brothers adoring you.

"Alice?" a voice was heard from the kitchen. You turned your head and saw a rather tanned skin catboy with dark hair and supposedly dark cat ears, staring at you with curiosity. "Kai! Come here," Kyungsoo chimmed. Kai took a while to breathe and walked to the dining room. He stopped beside Baekhyun who was sitting on your left, staring at him. Baekhyun scoffed, "You want me to move?" he asked, seeing his brother. Jongin nodded. "No way," Baekhyun chuckled and ate another berry.

"Move," Kai growled, his long and short-haired tail circled around Baekhyun's neck, chocking the boy. "Ack! Fine!" Baekhyun screeched. Kai smiled and loosened his tail, letting his brother move to another seat grumpily. he hopped beside you and stared at you. "Are you good with touchies?" he asked you. You stared at him, "Uhm... Maybe?" you mumbled. "She's really good!" Sehun answered. "Really guuuud,"

"I see..." Kai nodded.Then he plopped his tail on your lap, "Touchies please!" he purred. "But..." you looked at his tail. Something seems different. "Touchies. Touchies. Touchies." Baekhyun and Kyungsoo grinned, repeating that words like a spell. "Ng... Maybe later," you told him.

"Why won't you touch my tail?" Kai whined. 

"Your tail is not puffy..." you looked at his tail.

"So? I follow after my cousin, Tao!" Kai exclaimed. 

"... I don't even know who Tao is..." you muttered

"Jongdae's tail isn't very puffy either," Baekhyun mentioned, not so innocently filling his mouth with raspberries to the point you were anxious. 

"I love Luhan's tail though," Sehun huffed. "It's so soft, so fluffy and oh so puffy!" he sighed.

"And oh so pink!" Baekhyun giggled. 

"Pink?" your eyes widened. 

Suho glanced at you, "Pink is one of your favorites, right?"

You nodded. "I can't believe there's a cat with pink fur," you said. 

"Well his pink color is the cutest ever... It's like soft pink or maybe light pink," Baekhyun said.

"It's more like strawberry milk," Kai muttered.

Suddenly the savory smell of food overwhelmed the dining room. "I think Chanyeol opened the lid of the pot," Kyungsoo said. "Why don't you go there and talk to him, Alice? He looks a bit upset earlier," Kai's tail poked you. 

"Why should I?" you lifted a brow. "You see, all of us really like you. But Chanyeol's the type of cat that's insecure. He likes you but then he thought you hated him. So why don't you go there and cheer him up?" Suho asked. You sighed, "No thanks," 

"If you cheer him up, we'll let you go to your house," Sehun bargained. You whipped your head to him. "You mean it?" you narrowed your eyes. "Yes!" Baekhyun nodded. 

"Deal!" you beamed.

"B-but... What if Alice leaves us?" Kyungsoo sniffled. You froze. A crying catboy will not make you stop from leaving. Nope. No crying, squishy and deadly cute catboy can stop you.

 

Or can he?

 

"Alice won't leave us, right, Alice?" Suho dropped the weight to you, a smirk on his face. You glared at him. "Well?" Baekhyun asked. Your gaze softened on a whimpering Kyungsoo. "I won't..." you smiled warmly. Kyungsoo immediately beamed.

"Thanks for staying!" Kyungsoo hugged you, his tail circling around your waist. "F-for a minute there, I t-thought you were gonna leave us! If you did, I would've been crushed!" Kyungsoo sniffled. "Yeah, he would be very crushed," Suho glanced at you purposely. 

You froze once again.

How are you going to sneak away now? 

~~~~

 Not long after, Chanyeol came out with a steaming bowl of porridge and loads of side dishes for the porridge and placed it on the tabld for you.

His expression wasn't very... Vibrant. It was straight and flat. But his eyes were not empty, it was just sad and a bit yearning.

"In case your stomach isn't settled... I made you something warm," Chanyeol said softly, not looking at you with his voice very gentle a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter