Catnip

Kidnapped By Catboys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Sorry for the long wait! I hope you'll like this short chapter! Sorry for typos and errors. Read, subscribe, comment and enjoy!]

----------------

It was morning, and you were yawning on your bed with Sehun on the floor, still sleeping with a small mattress underneath him and a blanket to cover him. 

"Sehun," you called softly, looking at the window. "Hm?" Sehun's ear twitched as he looked to look at you. "The storm is calming down," you said. "But it's still raining," he raised a brow. "No, I mean... The storm is calmer now, I can go to school."

Sehun froze and stared at you, and you locked eyes with him. "Alice wants to leave me?" Sehun's ear flopped down. "No, I just have to attend school. I can't skip school when I can pass through the rain," you sighed and stood up. "But you can't walk to school in that rain, it's still pouring!" Sehun exclaimed. 

"I can take a cab," you sat up, getting ready for school.

"Cab?" Sehun's furrowed his eyebrows. 

"A taxi, you know, a car that takes you to places when you tell them to," you explained. 

"But what if the taxi man is evil? And tries to steal Alice? Or puffy tails?" Sehun shivered at the thought of his puffy tail gone missing. 

"No, Sehun. It's okay. The taxi man will be nice," you walked to the bathroom. 

"No! I won't let you go with an evil driver!" Sehun scowled. 

"Fine, I'll call my friend to pick me up." you sighed and walked out, looking for your phone. 

"Who are you gonna call?" Sehun walked to you.

"Suho maybe?" you asked yourself. Sehun's ear perked up.

You dialed Suho. "Hello?"

"It's me," you said.

"Morning, sunshine." Suho joked.

You chuckled but Sehun's tail bushed vigorously. "I was wondering if you could drive me to school? I can't walk in the rain," you asked. 

"Oh, I think I-"

"And she is busy, bye." Sehun took your phone and closed the call. 

He threw your phone to your bed and hid it in the blanket, him jumping on top of your bed to protect the phone. "Sehun!" you yelled. "Don't call him," he muttered. "You can't just snatch my phone when I'm calling! What am I gonna tell Suho?!" you panicked. 

"Just calm down, he won't ask." Sehun caressed his tail.

"He'll ask who was the boy who talked and he's gonna come and he's gonna find a weird cat in my house and what if he tells my brother?! He'll kill me!" you started blabbering words of panic and stomped your feet continously. 

"Is there an earthquake?" Sehun's ear twitched and he looked around the floor. 

"Give me my phone!" you stopped stomping and walked to him.

"Who are you gonna call?" Sehun narrowed his eyes. 

"Suho!" you answered. 

"Nu, find somebody else." Sehun pouted. 

"Fine! Uhm... Henry! He rides a car," you demanded your phone.

"Is he a male?" Sehun asked. 

"Yes,"

"Is he a cat?" Sehun slightly hissed. 

"No, he's my friend."

"Hmm.. Okie," he gave you back your phone. "If you lied, I'll scratch your phone till there's nothing left but peelings of it." he warned you.

You sighed and called your Chinese-Canadian friend, asking him for a ride which he gladly obliged to do. Sehun quickly snatched your phone away before you could text Suho and hid it again. 

You groaned and walked to your bathroom, taking a shower as you mumbled, upset with the catboy you're temporarily staying with.

~~~~

"I'll be going now," you stood in front of the door. "Do you really have to go?" Sehun pouted. "I'll be troubled with studies if I skip school too much," you smiled apologetically. 

"Who will take care of Sehun then?" he whined. 

"I left some food on the table and fridge, you can take it and eat it when you're hungry. There's milk in the fridge, drink as much as you want." you said. 

"Okay..." Sehun sighed. 

Then you heard a honk outside. 

"There's my ride, I'll go back home as soon as possible. Don't mess up the house, don't answer any knockings from the door and don't pink up any calls, okay? Be good," you told him.

Right before you opened the door, Sehun grabbed your elbow. "What's wrong?" you turned your head. "Mmm.." Sehun was unsure what to say. "Hm?" you tilted your head. "Uhm... B-bring more milk," he said softly. 

You chuckled and nodded, but then he tugged you. "And-- I want touchies!" he pulled. "Okay, okay..." you softly rubbed his cat ears and heard him purr. His tail quickly went in front of you, tickling your chin. "Touch," he said. You sighed and caressed his tail. "Yesshhh," his tail whooshed around. 

"Okay, enough. I gotta go," you sighed when you heard Henry's second honk. "My friend is waiting for me," you let go of his tail. "I'm gonna go and get you something nice when I get home so please be good and don't break my stuffs," you opened the door. "Bye," you bid goodbye and Sehun nodded in return. 

~~~~

After the ride which contained of Henry's blabbering about how you were so slow and must've been deaf for not listening to his honks, and how he planned on taking you to the hospital for some serious ear inspection, you two quickly made it to school before the school gates were closed. 

You walked inside the school with Henry and quickly ran to class with him, starting the morning with a math test you never knew existed, perfect. 

~~~~

"I don't even know how low my score is," you sighed, walking with Henry by your side with the food tray in your hand.

"It's okay, I won't pass too anyway," Henry sighed as well, turning his head to look fot a seat.

Then you two heard somebody hollered at you, sitting down with a group of cool kids. I'm not joking, it's seriously a group of cool kingkas and queenkas, not one or two, but a group of them, combined into one ultimate and powerful group.

"Alice! Henry! Sit here!" a girl with golden brown hair waved her hand. "It's Jessica," you turned your head to the yelling of your name. "Oh, there they are." Henry beamed and pulled you to the big table.

You gulped as you were dragged to the all too popular table, filled with the popular and rich kids at school. The big round table was seated by people that few might die to hang out with, or try to stay away from. They are bullies after all.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter