"Alice and I... Are dating,"

Kidnapped By Catboys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ This is just a filler~~ Not really according to my plot but I wanted to give you guys something so here you aree.

Ignore typos and errors please, I never edit and check over. I type faster than I think btw lol.

Sorry for typos and errors. Read, subscribe, comment and enjoy! ^^ ]

 

☆★☆★

 

Kyungsoo was stressed out that day. Sulking is not his favorite thing to do and the same goes for being stressed out, but he didn't know how to stop it. He was getting restless and he refused to eat his breakfast. 

"Kyungsoo, are you okay?" you put your fork down, looking at him worriedly. "He's just going through a phase," Suho said without looking away from his food. "But he looks pale," you touched his forehead. "He's still very shocked, I think," Baekhyun mumbled. "And so am I!" Chanyeol threw his spoon to his plate which surprised everybody on the table. Except Kyungsoo. "Explain to me about what Kyungsoo just said earlier!" Chanyeol demanded. "Yeah!" Sehun pointed accusingly at Suho. 

You and Suho looked at each other before taking a deep breath. "Alice and I... Are dating," 

Kai choked on his food, Baekhyun's puffy tail whooshed vigorously and the same goes for Chanyeol and Sehun. Kris face palmed. "I knew it!" Sehun yelled. "How did you know before us?" Baekhyun sulked at Kyungsoo. "He told me before, a few days ago..." Kyungsoo said softly, still gloomy. "Why him first?" Chanyeol frowned at Suho. "I always tell Kyungsoo first for everything," Suho shrugged. "Isn't it obvious, by the way? I would've date our mate first before all the other siblings," Kris lifted a brow. "Still! It doesn't mean that I would like it!" Sehun's tail whooshed.

"Kyungie, have some of my cake," Minseok pushed his plate of strawberry shortcake. "You can take the strawberry too if you want," Minseok said, trying to cheer his cousin up. "No, I'm fine," Kyungsoo shook his head. "You should at least eat a few spoons, Soo," you patted his back before taking a fork to pick a bit of the cake. "Would you eat if I feed you?" you asked him. Kyungsoo looked at you for a bit before nodding. "Here," Kyungsoo opened his mouth and let you feed him the sweet treat.

"Ally sooo kind," Luhan smiled cutely beside you. "Lulu too!" Luhan's puffy soft tail tickled your neck. "Okay, okay," you jolted and you picked the strawberry to his mouth. Luhan gasped when he saw the luscious berry given to him and happily opened his mouth. "It's sweetier when Ally feeds me," Luhan covered his face with his puffy tail to hide the red blush. The others laughed at Luhan's choice of words, and continued to finish their meal.

 

☆★☆★

 

 

"It's bath time!" Kris said with a loud voice.

"Bath?" Jongdae jumped. "IT'S BATH TIME! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!" he screamed and ran upstairs in lightning speed. Sehun who was sitting beside the boy scrambled off the couch and followed Jongdae. Luhan tried to escape but Kris was already in front of him and so Luhan curled into a ball of fright. "LULU!" Sehun stopped when he saw his favorite cousin caught in Kris' trap. "We have to hide before hyung gets here!" Jongdae pulled Sehun up. "Nuuu..." Sehun cried, letting himself get dragged up by his cousin before they hid inside their room.

"It's bath time, Luhan," Kris picked his petite brother up. "The water is nice and warm, so let's do this quick before it turns cold," Kris blew his bangs, unable to use his hands since he was carrying a defeated baby Luhan. "Can Ally bathe with me?" Luhan asked Kris. "Of course not, Alice is a girl," Kris chuckled at his brother. "But but but-- Hunnie said that Ally bathed him before!" Luhan scowled, tail bushing. "Oh, really? You mean you want Alice to clean you?" Kris stopped in his track. "Yes!" Luhan beamed. "Let's ask her then," Kris put Luhan down, walking up to the stairs with Luhan behind up, his hand tugging on Kris' sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter