More Slaves Are Nice

Kidnapped By Catboys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ Alright, so this is not the ideal chapter to post but I'll have to make do ;v; HOW ARE YOU ALL? I've been doing pretty good, I'm still suffering a sore throat which I've been enduring for like 2 weeks haha JESUS BLESS ME. 

Ignore typos and errors! Read, subscribe, comment and enjoy! ^^ ]

 

~~~

 

"Alice!" Eli suddenly barged inside your room in the middle of the night, startling you who were asleep along with all of the boys who got so surprised they poofed into cats, much to their luck. "You wouldn't believe who are going to come over to our house!" Eli switched on the lights before he jumped on your bed, only to get smacked on his face with your bolster. "TRY ME! I WOULD LOVE TO GUESS WHO CAME CONSIDERING YOU BARGING INSIDE MY ROOM AT--" you yelled before scrambling for the clock and gasped when you read it, "--THREE IN THE MORNING?!" you grabbed a hold on your brother's collar furiously. 

"Whoa now! If you kill me then you'll never know~"

"Something tells me I don't want to know it, so I might as well kill you,"

"Our brothers are coming over tomorrow. On second thought, scratch that, our brothers are coming over in a few hours,"

"... Who?"

"The rest of our brothers! They're coming over! Hoon Min, Kiseop, Jun, Soo Hyun, Kevin, and Jae Seop!"

"Oh my God! For real?!"

"Yes! They're coming over to visit tomorrow since Kevin is done with business abroad, Jae Seop finished college, Jun is on a Winter break and the rest just came up with the idea of coming over!"

 

Meanwhile, the cats who were just lying down on the floor after being startled off your bed looked at each other confusingly.

 

Kyungsoo: Alice has more brothers than Eli?

Suho: It appears so...

Chanyeol: They must be the ones in the picture frame...

Sehun: More slaves for me!

Baekhyun: You mean us?

Sehun: What? No. Me!

Kyungsoo: Sehun, it's not good to be greedy.

Jongin: Can we just go back to sleep on the bed? The floor is really cold...

Chanyeol: Poor Jongin, he doesn't have enough fur to cover his body.

Jongin: Does too! It's just-- thinner.

Baekhyun: It's alright, Jonginnie, Alice still loves you.

Jongin: Heck yeah, she does.

Sehun: Not. 

 

Eli and you watch as the boys meowed at each other once again, oblivious of two pairs of eyes watching them intently. "Your cats sure love to meow," Eli murmured. "Yup, they sure do," you mumbled before whipping your face back on your pillow. "Just let me sleep before they come," you groaned, snuggling back in your blanket. "You don't want to pick them up in the airport with me?" Eli ruffled her hair. "No, thanks," you mumbled with closed eyes. "Alright then, I'll be going to the airport to pick them up," Eli nodded before running out of your room, not forgetting to turn off the lights. 

Just when you thought that you were going to get some sleep back, six cats jumped on top of you, earning a heavy sigh from your mouth, "What now?" you grumbled. "Mrow," Sehun was too sleepy to shift back, but he hoped that you understood what he meant. Of course, you didn't, "What ever it is, let's talk about it in the morning," you pushed Suho who was snuggling way too close to your face, and Chanyeol who was sleeping on top of your head, and Baekhyun who was sneaking too close to your chest, those devils. "Mrow..." Baekhyun somewhat grumbled when he was pushed away from you. "Can I just sleep in peace?!" you sat up oh so suddenly which made the cats fly off your bed and land on their feets on the ground. 

 

"If anybody bothers me, none of you will get any brushies!" 

 

The cats widened their eyes. 

 

Suho: Don't you dare move up on that bed.

Kyungsoo: Alice doesn't sound very happy... we should stay here on the ground.

Baekhyun: But it's so cold here!

Sehun: My tail will freeze any minute here!

Chanyeol: But we have to bear it so that our Alice can sleep.

Jongin: This is all your fault, Baekhyun hyung.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter