"They're here!"

Kidnapped By Catboys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ It's finally time!!! The next chapter will be highly anticipated~~~ I hope you all will enjoy this filler for now... Sorry I took long >< 

Sorry for typos and errors. Read, subscribe, comment and enjoy! ]

☆★☆★

 

The catboys watched you with a grumpy face. It's already night time and you're not even sparing a glance at them. You've been playing with the Exotic Short hair all day, which you've named Poofie, Sehun wasn't very happy because he calls his tail puffy at times, and poofie and puffy sounds awfully similar. Sehun was so upset with the thought of Poofie taking his puffy tail's place, he almost threw the kitten out of the house when you were at the bathroom. But nooo. The cat followed you to the bathroom as well. So much for throwing the cat.

Suho, who was quite regretful for getting you the kitten spent the time cleaning his cousins' bedrooms with a gloomy Kyungsoo. Baekhyun though, kept hissing at the kitten and tries to intimidate it to run away. But the kitten hissed back and Baekhyun ended up running away. Kai didn't really like the kitten as well with it's oh so puffy fur. Catboys are nice but real cats are evil in Kai's eyes. Especially cats with puffy fur. And Chanyeol didn't like the cat any less. He tried to poison the cat by giving it milk with salt. Giving it chocolate chip cookies. Spraying it's water bowl with perfume. And all sorts of things that would get the cat to the vet, and Chanyeol planned on not picking the cat back home when they put it there.

"Aliceee, will you stop." Sehun whined. "Wait..." you rubbed Poofie's tummy, the kitten was purring so happily. Then the kitten turned around and guided your hand to rub it's head. "Dirty beast... That should be me!" Baekhyun glared at the kitten. "You jealous, Baek?" you giggled, picking the kitten up and let the kitten nuzzle on your neck. "Darn straight!" KaI threw the cookie he was eating. 

The cookie was thrown to Poofie's tail and caused the kitten and startled it. Poofie dropped from your hold and looked carefully at all of them. "Hey! Don't scare Poofie away!" you scowled at them. 

Suddenly the jingle of a bell was heard.

You turned your head and saw Suho in front of the door, jingling a bell. Poofie who heard the interesting sound ran to Suho. The brown haired catboy picked Poofie up and smiled. 

"Well, enough play time with Poofie now." Suho announced. You were stunned. Baekhyun, Kai, Sehun and Chanyeol rejoiced. Kai and Sehun danced together and ran around in circles. Baekhyun cried tears of joy, wasting most of the tissues they have. Chanyeol grinned in a evil manner to the oblivious kitten. Kyungsoo who had just came down the stairs ran and comforted Baekhyun, not understanding what happened. 

"B-but... Poofie... Where are you going with her?" you whined.

"Surely you don't need practice anymore, you're cured from your phobia and you're ready to meet our cousins tomorrow," Suho opened the door, ready to leave. "I'll take Poofie back to the pet store. She was a big help. But now I can see that she's a... attention hogger," 

"Hah! Take that, blocker!" Baekhyun grinned. 

"But-" you tried to take Poofie back until Sehun pulled you back. "Alice can't go anywhere!" 

"Bye, kittens," Suho chuckled before he bid goodbye. 

☆★☆★

"Chanyeol! Stop messing with my cutie pies!" Baekhyun hissed when he saw the giant switching the yellow yarn ball with the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter