Luhan's 'Mistake'

Kidnapped By Catboys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ I aplogize for the delay omgg... Sorry for keeping it short, I'm trying to be quick haha. Btw, you guys should check out my new story Flower Boy Tea Time I hope you guys like it ;D

Sorry for typos and errors. Read, subscribe, comment and enjoy! ><]

 

~~~

 

"I'm going to bring this to Luhan," you told Kris as you lifted the tray filled with food off from the counter. "Thanks," Kris smiled thankfully, grateful that there was soeone who could ease him from all the things he has to do. "No problem," you smiled back, but not until you jabbed a thumb to the back, "The only issue is your hyper brother," Kris face palmed when he saw Jongdae running around the living room in circles. "I'm a pretty cat, I'm a pretty cat, I'm a pretty cat!" Jongdae chanted as he runs around, jumping over the sofas and all. "Hyung! Could you please stop?" Kai whined, trying to catch his cousin. "I'm a pretty cat! You're a dirty cat! I'm a pretty cat! You're an ugly cat!" Jongdae ran and stopped to point at every catboys he sees to playfully offend them. "I'm not a dirty cat!" Baekhyun gasped, standing up from his seat. "And I'm not an ugly cat!" Tao joined along, standing up. "No, Tao, that one about you was a fact," Baekhyun smirked, ignoring Jongdae when he jumped over him. "Baekhyun! That's not nice!" Kyungsoo put his hands on his hips before turning to a broken Tao. "Don't listen to them Taozi, you're perfect by the way you really are," Kyungsoo smiled at his cousin, being the kind one. Tao was about to smile back till he heard Suho's remark and made him sob dramatically. "Soo said you're perfect the way you are, but he didn't say that you look good," Suho snorted, holding his laugh while Sehun was laughing like a retarded seal. 

"Hot soup, coming through!" you tried to cross the living room safely. "Is that for Lulu?" Kai stopped chasing Jongdae and slowed down his pace to walk by your side. You nodded with a smile, amusing Kai. "I'm a pretty cat! I'm a pretty cat! I'm-- Oooooohh... Is that soup?" Jongdae's eyes widened at the sight of the hot bowl of soup on the tray you held. "No, that's cake, hyung," Kai said sarcastically. "Cake?" Minseok hopped out of nowhere, his cat ears twitching. "It's not cake, Min, Kai was joking," Kyungsoo told him, only to dissapoint his cousin. "Oh," Minseok's cat ears flopped down as he slides back to the dining room.

Finally reaching Luhan's room, you knocked on the door and entered. "Luhan?" you closed the door, seeing Luhan shifting in his sleep before opening his eyes. "Aly?" he sat up, rubbing his eyes. "Kyungsoo and I made you soup," you smiled, walking to him. "Well, actually, I did most of the work, since.. Kyungsoo is going a trauma right now," you murmured, ignoring Luhan's flustered look. You put the tray on his lap, but you frowned when Luhan whined. "What's wrong?" you asked. "Feed Hannie," the pink haired catboy mewled. "Luhan, you're technicaly older than me, so you should eat by yourself," you face palmed, shaking your head. "Age has no value for catboys, Aly," Luhan shook his head in disagreement. "Kittenboys wouldn't use those words to make a sentence, Lulu," you grinned. "Lulu never said that Lulu is not a big catboy, Aly," Luhan grinned back. Now you're starting to think twice if Luhan is actually a late... A late 'catboy'. Who knows? He could be making up his kittenboy act all this time. "Fine, fine, I'll feed you," you admit defeat, taking the bowl and spoon in your hands in a second, earning a bright but somewhat lethargic smile from Luhan. "Here, say ah," Luhan quickly obeyed and opened his mouth, taking in the spoonful of food in his mouth. Luhan suddenly coughed, hands flapping in the air for water. "What's wrong?" you frowned, scrambling to get the water and handed it to him. When the catboy finished drinking, he bit his lips, "It's very salty," he mentioned as he shivered at the taste. "Huh? But it was okay when I tried it..." you frowned, daring to take a spoon in your mouth. You almost spit the thing out, shocked by the almost sudden hit of salt on your taste buds. Luhan flinched when he saw you winced, looking at you anxiously and tried to touch you, but he retrieved his hand back after a split second change of mind. "Weird..." you put the spoon down in the bowl. Until. You heard a weird sound when you put it in. You looked at the bowl and used the spoon to feel what's on the bottom of the bowl. Grainy. Like...

"A heap of salt," you muttered.

You marched to the kitchen with the bowl of soup and saw the rest of the catboys casually hanging out together. "Who. Ruined. My Soup." you quickly caught the attention of the catboys when they heard your upset tone, an annoyed look on your face. "What's wrong?" Suho asked, sitting on the couch. "Somebody added a lot of salt inside the bowl before I added the soup. There's so much coarse salt, it hasn't even dissolve," you said through grited teeth. The catboys frowned and shrugged. "Are you trying to poison Luhan? He's sick and he n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter