Watched

Kidnapped By Catboys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ I haven't gain any weight but after going back to the doctor, I feel a bit better. Please pray for me :< I'll always remember to update. 

Sorry for typos and errors. Read, subscribe, comment and enjoy! ^^ ]

 

☆★☆★

 

"This is for Minseok... This is for Tao... This is for Luhan... This is for Jongdae... And this is for Alice," Yixing gave out tea cups, filled with soothing Red Rosebud Tea with a smile. Only at you though. No smilies for the others. 

"Let's go to my room!" Minseok pulled your hand, his tea on the other and dragged you upstairs. "Tao! Bring your DVDs!" Minseok yelled halfway. Tao hustled and grabbed his bag, running upstairs with Yixing and Luhan behind him. "Jongdae! Bring my bag!" Minseok yelled again. Jongdae stopped on his tracks and ran to the couch to grab Minseok's bag and scrambled back to the stairs, careful with his tea. 

"Wait! Hun-" Luhan suddenly stopped talking. Yixing stopped running and gave the boy a questioning look. Luhan looked at Sehun who was sulking on the couch, listening to Baekhyun and Kris arguing and ate a cookie to cheer him up. Should he get Sehun? They usually stick to each other 24/7 when they're actually in the same confinement. But... If he calls Sehun, then there would be more people to make his chances harder to get to know you. And you seem much more interesting and attractive than Sehun to him. 

 

Surely, Luhan's hormones are kicking in.

 

Luhan gave Sehun one last look before shaking his head to Yixing and ran back up. Yixing was confused but he let it slide. It was odd for him that Luhan wasn't giggling or smiling, but have a stern and stoic expression. Yixing ought to ask him later.

 

☆★☆★

 

Chanyeol was upset. Annoyed. Tired. He knew this would happen as soon as his cousins came, stealing their mate. Chanyeol watched them as they dragged you upstairs with a dark vibe. Looks like they planned on watching a movie with you. 

Maybe he should watch over them. And more importantly you.

"Hey, I'm gonna go and watch over Alice," Chanyeol told Kyungsoo and walked up to the stairs. Kyungsoo ran after him and yanked him, earning a frown from the giant. Kyungsoo rubbed the back of his neck. "I think you should let them be... They just want to get to know her," Kyungsoo whispered. Chanyeol rolled his eyes. "That won't stop me to assure myself that she'll be fine. Now go and wait for Suho hyung," Chanyeol ran back upstairs. 

Kyungsoo sighed and turned his head to see Baekhyun on top of Kris like a maniac.

"BAEKHYUN! You could fall!" Kyungsoo ran over to Kris in a hurry and tugged the small catboy's tail. Baekhyun shrieked and fell from Kris, but thankfully he fell into his large arms. "The next time you try to attack me, I'll drop you," Kris muttered at his attacker and threw him on the couch before grabbing his luggage and head straight to his room.

There was silence before Kyungsoo yelled at Baekhyun. "Well?!" Kyungsoo scowled. Baekhyun jumped from Kyungsoo's sudden tone but then pouts. "Baekhyun wanted to yank Kris hyung's cat ears but Kris hyung was too tall. But Kris said that Baekhyun was the one who was too short. So Baekhyun hyung jumped on top of Kris and and said that he was taller," Sehun answered for him. Baekhyun's cat ears flattened in shame.

Before Kyungsoo could lecture the boy, Suho arrived homs. "Guys, are the boys here already?" Suho asked, looking at the shoes outside and the car parked at the garage. "You smell meat buns?" Sehun kept his stoic expression. Suho nodded. "Then yes, they are," Sehun munched on a cookie. "Ah, meat buns. Must be Baozi," Suho chuckled and put his car key on the coffee table. 

"Where's Alice?" Suho looked around.

Baekhyun sniffed. "Hyuuuuung!" Baekhyun fell on his knees and hugged his brother's waist. "It was terrible! They didn't even let me say goodbye and just took her away and- and!" Baekhyun sobbed and continued to tell what happened between chokes and sniffs. Sehun rolled his eyes and looked at the stairs. He missed those days when he had you all by himself. Days when you poured all your attention to him and to him only. Days when you only spend time with him.

"And the worst part is that he told me that I was the one who's too short!" Baekhyun wailed. Suho face palmed and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter