Last Day

Kidnapped By Catboys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Sorry for the delay! I hope you enjoy this chapter >< Sorry if some words are missing, I type real quick so yeah lol. Sorry for typos and errors. Read, subscribe, comment and enjoy!]

-----------

The pouring rain lasted long, but someday it will start calming down, which is why you felt like you need to tell Sehun.

"Sehun..." you called softly as you brushed his hair. Sehun who was sitting on the floor, looked up at you who's sitting on the couch. "Yes?" he smiled. You looked at the window, "The rain is calming down... You... Can go home now," you said with a small voice. 

Sehun froze and held his breath. "Go... Home?" he looked at the window. You nodded, "It's calm enough for you to go home... Your family is going to miss you if you're gone for too long," 

Sehun turned around and looked at you. "I'm not leaving yet," he

"Why not?" you tilted your head. 

"If I go... I'm not going to be with you anymore," he looked down.

You softened. "But... Sehun, you can't stay forever... You're family might be-"

Sehun cut your words when his body launched at you, hugging you like his life depended on it. "I don't want to leave you!" Sehun cried.

You sighed and hugged him back. "You... Can stay here for one more day, but you leave tomorrow when the sun is out, okay?" 

Sehun's tail pulled your waist. "Wouldn't you miss me when I leave?" 

"I will," you barely whispered. 

"Then don't make me leave, tell me to stay." Sehun urged.

You looked down. "Stay... For one more day, that's all I'm gonna say," 

Sehun let go and cupped your face. "Why only one?"

"Because you know that I can't keep you here forever," you smiled apologetically. "The deal was to let you stay here till the rain stops thoroughly, and it should be tomorrow... So let's make the most of today, what do you say?" you had to draw a line, you can't let him stay forever even if you wanted him to. 

Sehun's cat ears flopped down and he leaned in to kiss you. "Sehun... You can't just kiss me like that." you sighed when he kept pecking your lips with a sad face. "... But, I'll let it slide. Just for today."

"So I can do kissies all day today?" Sehun's ears pointed up. You nodded and Sehun beamed like a ray of sunshine. 

"How shall we start the day?" you pushed him to sit beside you.

"I want catnip," he quickly answered. 

"Okay," you nodded and walked to the kitchen. You quickly brewed some tea in the teapot and asked Sehun to help carry the teacups to the living room while you bring the teapot and the teabags.

"Okay... So, I want you to hold this teabag and--"

"Catnip!!!" Sehun snatched the teabag off your hand when you tried to hand it to him. He tore the bag and spread it on the floor and literally dropped his face on it and purred as he rolled on the floor.

"Yeshh... Yesh... Yeshhhhh!" Sehun was so high.

You stared at the catboy with a bitter expression, "Note to self, never buy a cat or this will happen." you drank your tea. 

"More more more!" Sehun ran to the kitchen to fin the box of catnip. "No!!! Sehun, don't!" you dropped your cup and ram after the catboy. Sehun was fumbling around the kitchen shelves and used his nose to search for his catnip. 

"FOUND IT!" Sehun opened the box and tore all the bags open, spreading it on himself and the floor, rolling his way from the kitchen to the living room. "Sehun- Hey!" you saw him rolling on the floor and jumped over him. "What did you do to my catnip you-- Ughh!"

You marched to him and saw the catboy being a purring mess. "Sehun, I am the master of this house and I command you to get up and--"

"Join meee!" 

Sehun gripped on your wrist and pulled you down, hugging you and rolled around with you being locked in his arms. 

You rolled around with him for ten minutes and you made a decision to never buy catnip ever again.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA................ F

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter