Cockroaches

Kidnapped By Catboys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

APRIL FOOLS, LOVES. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[ Just kidding! Here's a chapter~~ 

 

Sorry for typos and errors. Read, subscribe, comment and enjoy! >< ]

 

~~~

 

Suho noticed that his cousins had been frustrating him a bit. Jongdae's too loud. Kris doesn't get that he's too gorgeous. Minseok is actually evil. Yixing is not turning into Lay. Lastly, Luhan had been too clingy and decided to kiss you, which apparently failed, to his joy. Suho doesn't like it when someone else touches you. He guessed that Luhan didn't get the hint. After his talk with Yixing, he sighed and clenched his fists, walking up the stairs. 

Suho barged insde the room and saw your sleeping figure, and Luhan who was playing with the soft strands of your hair. 

Suho narrowed his eyes at the boy and fisted his hands. 

"Luhan, we need to talk,"

"If Suho going to ask if Luhan's okay, Luhan is okay," the pink catboy tried to give him a heads up, but his cousin shook his head and glanced at you. "Hands off," he eyed Luhan's fingers on your head. "And I mean it literally," he finished, before Luhan caught what he meant. "Suho angry?" Luhan slightly frowned, removing his hand. Suho face palmed, "Luhan, I heard that you tried to kiss Alice," he hung his hands on his hips. Luhan gasped, "How did Suho know?" he covered his mouth, rather amazed then scared. "I don't need to tell you that," Suho muttered. Luhan sighed softly, sitting up and rest his back on the head board, "Sit," the boy smiled, glancing at the edge of the bed. Why is he ordering Suho now? Suho just shook his head and sat as he was told. "Look, just don't get too attached with her, okay? She's not yours to take," Suho pointed out. Luhan narrowed his eyes, "Suho make me want to be bad," he grinned. Suho raised a brow, "Define bad," he asked. Luhan glanced at you and his puffy tail moved to carress your cheeks, his face with a grin. "Ally is sweet, Lulu like her too," the Chinese mused. 

Suho knows what he's implying. "Don't you dare," Suho's cat ears perked up. "Lulu dares," Luhan's grin grew even wider, hands reaching out to grab you, but Suho read this and snatched you away, waking you up in the proccess. "Suho?" you frowned as you opened your eyes a bit. "A-alice," Suho stuttered. "Suho says Ally can't take care of Lu," the pink catboy blurted, a sad expression on his face. You frowned again, "Why?" you sat up, caressing Luhan's head anxiously as he played that sad-baby look, cat ears flattened down. "Suho is mean..." the boy sniffed, looking down at his lap. You whipped your head to the said boy with a glare. "Oppa, how can you be so mean? Luhan needs someone to take care of him," you lightly hit his shoulder. Suho scowled, "I didn't--"

When Luhan suddenly whimpered, nuzzling against you, you glanced at the door, "Get out, you're hurting his feelings..." you held Luhan's head and pointed at the door. Suho rolled his eyes, "Alice, don't fall for his acts," Suho almost hissed, like the cat he is. "He's like a child, they always act! But, Luhan is sick and he needs to rest. Now, go," you waved your hand at his statement, and told Luhan to lie back down. Suho narrowed his eyes at Luhan who was acting all sad, pulling you closer to him with his tail. "Let's hang out later at night, kay?" you told Suho, trying to pull Luhan's tail off your waist. Luhan whined, trying to pull you closer, you grunting. Suho face palmed, can't believe that he lost to Luhan's acting. He could clearly see the boy smirking when you didn't look. He's evil, probably caught that on TV. You know kids. "Luhan doesn't want to be left at dark!" the boy whined. "It's just for a bit--"

"Nu!" Luhan shook his head, still trying to pull you closer to him. 

Suho sighed, "Pull as hard as you want, Alice knows that she's mine," he muttered at Luhan in a low tone, knowing that Luhan can hear him, the pink cat ears twitching as he heard it. "Did you say something?" you turned to him. "Nothing, I'll be outside," Suho smiled softly, leaning in for a kiss before glancing at Luhan, a smirk on his face and walked out of the room. Luhan's cat ears twitch in annoyance. "Hmph, at least Luhan's tail is prettier than cousin Suho,"

 

~~~

 

Kai was lying down on the couch, reading a comic book. It's been a couple of days since Luhan healed, but even so you were too busy to spend time with them. Especially him. Kai always thought that you can be a sister figure to him, but was he wrong. After noticing that he didn't get as much attention, he started feeling annoyed, feeling jealous and wanting to get your attention too. After all, Kai has needs as well. He'll be very glad if you would spare some time for him and rub his cat ears, since he doesn't have a puffy tail so tail brushing is not an option. 

One day, everybody was hanging out in the living room, Minseok sitting beside you, trying to get you to eat all of the different types of cakes he bought, and Sehun by your other side, whining to you to brush his tail instead. Something caught his eyes. At the wall. Something dark. Small. A bit round. Moving. It's a--

"Cockroach!" Kai pointed at the wall behind you. Hearing his words, all of you widened your eyes and stood up, running to Kai since he was the farthest from them. "It's huge!" Baekhyun cried. "How did a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter