An Early Escape

Kidnapped By Catboys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ Kidnapped By Catboys is officially continued~ Thank you so much to those who volunteered to help, even giving ideas and cheers ;v; I'm really sorry to those whom I've disappointed, and a great thanks to those who sticked with this story.

Thanks to my co-authors: JordanShuler, Twilightdawn16 and happyshawol, this hiatus wasn't as long as I thought it would be. This chapter was done thanks to them ;v; I hope you enjoy our collaboration!

Sorry for typos and errors. Read, subscribe, comment and enjoy! ^^ ]

 

 

 

"No can do, lady. The cat has no leash or paper, there is no proof that it's yours,"

"But he really is mine! I swear!"

"We've heard this hundreds of times before, you're not fooling anybody. Pay or no cat at all. Now, scram!"

 

Mark and Jackson stare at you and Jun, as you came out of the pet pawn with a defeated look on your face as Jun tried to comfort you. The two boys gulped in uneasiness as you started to cry, whining about how bad you are that you let your Suho suffer through this.I mean, it's not every day for them to see Alice Park crying over a cat. 

 

"We have to get him back-- I can't live without him!" you cried, hitting Jun's chest in sheer anger and depression. 

Jun took the hits as if he deserved it, his hand caressing your head. "We'll get him, it's okay, it's alright," he says, putting your head on his chest. He eyes the two boys, as if he was unhappy that they just stood there without doing anything while her sister bawls over her cat. 

Mark cleared his throat, "So... he said no?"

You turned around and punched his chest, "You see me crying here without my cat in my arms and you said that he said no?!" you yelled. 

Mark and Jackson flinched, taking steps back. "Well, it was a stupid question," Jackson muttered, glancing at Mark. 

"How much did he want?" Mark asked this time. 

"Two hundred dollars!" you cried as you turned to weep on Jun's chest again. 

"Don't you have a credit card?" Jackson whispered to Mark. 

"I don't have it with me," Mark whispered back. "And my dad took it from me since I bought a lot of junk with it,"

"Well, what do we do then?" Jackson scowled. "Beg for money?"

"There must be something that we can do,"

Jun stared at the two boys thinking, and it took him a good time before muttering, "You guys aren't thinking of doing olympic jumps in the middle of the street with kpop music, right?"

Jackson and Mark turned rigidly to Jun before breaking in forced snorts and laughter, "Pfft, why would we?" Jackson faked a laugh. 

"We'd never do that," Mark shook his head too quick. 

"Yeah, it'll be totally stupid,"

"Yeah, totally. Only idiots would do that sort of thing," 

"I know right, it's such a stupid idea," 

"A strong denial usually means it's true," Jun smirked. 

 

While the boys rambled on, you were still crying and thinking of ways to save Suho. You remembered him saying that he won't be able to stay in cat form for a long time anymore, and you're scared that he might just shift inside that pent. Stealing is not a very good idea, but telling Eli could get you killed too. 

"... Maybe I should get the others to take him?" you mumbled. Sehun and Baekhyun are swift enough, you reckon. Kyungsoo would be smart too, and you remember Sehun's and Jongin's neat skill on lock picking. They could sneak in the middle of the night as cats too! This could work. You cleared your throat and turned to the boys who stopped speaking the moment you showed your determined look to them. "Bring me to the vet,"

 

 

~~~

 

 

"Are you sure this is going to work?"

"Alice, this is a horrible idea. Why don't we just go back and think about this over?"

"Oh, come on, this will be fun! Besides, when is the last time we've seen Alice bent on saving cats? I mean, the last time we've seen her around cats she almost--"

"Shut up! You're going to get us caught!" you slapped a snickering Jackson on the back of his head. All four of you were hidden around a corner inside the vets, watching the staff run around the kennels.

"Why are we waiting here? Let's just go in and get them." you panicked when Jun took a step forward and pulled him back.

"No! I'm not meant to see them until the end of the week!" they looked at you in amusement as you paced back and forth, until you couldn't take it any longer. "Ugh! I'm fed up of waiting, you guys distract the vets and I'll run in and get them!"

"Wait, distract the vets?!"

"Alice, how should we- Alice?" but you were already long gone.

The three boys stood in silence for a moment, "How are we supposed to do that?" Jun mumbled. Mark and Jackson slyly eyed each other before running out of their hiding spot into the middle of the hall.

"Gather round everyone! Have you ever seen olympic jumps in real life?" loud kpop music started blaring out of Mark's phone as Jackson started to pull shocked staff into a crowd.

Jun dropped his jaw. "Please don't tell me they--"

"Well today is your lucky day!" Mark did a backflip, producing oohs and ahhs from the building crowd, "We will give you the performance of a life time!" Jackson cockily nodded his head and did a frontflip, only to slip on Mark's phone and land face-first on the floor. The hallway went silent for a minute, "Just like that!"

Fading away into the wall was Jun, who decided to sit out and just watch, his face in his hands, "Idiots, I'm surrounded by stupid idiots."

 

Meanwhile, you had taken advantage of the commotion and slipped past the reception desk into the kennels, listening out for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter