The Brothers' Special

Kidnapped By Catboys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[This chapter is just a little filler haha. I was quite confused on what to write but this chapter is fully dedicated for the rest of the catboys. Read, subscribe, comment and enjoy! ><]

After a little talk with Sehun, he left your house after bidding you goodbye with a secret kiss on your forehead. He ran to his car and drifted away. 

At first, he drove in a one way direction, to the edge of the neighborhood which was practically behind your house, before turning to the woods, where a hidden path was made by his family. The entrance was hid by tall trees and bushes, the place was always dark and not much people even dared to pass by it as it always gives out a creepy aura. 

But if you pass through it, you'll see a concrete path, leading you to the middle of the forest, which shows a big modern mansion. Not that anybody could notice the three story house with the trees being taller and all.

Suho parked the car inside the garage, entering his house. When he opened the door, he was welcomed by the sight of a catboy with golden brown hair, reading a comic on the couch.

"Hyung!" the catboy smiled brightly at his brother, putting down his comic book.

"Hi, Baekhyun." he smiled back.

"Guys! Suho hyung is back from Angel's place!" Baekhyun called. Soon a catboy with black hair and tanned skin entered the room with a shorter looking catboy, also with black hair but his eyes were wide like an owl. Then tanned skin catboy doesn't have a bushy or puffy tail, but a short furred one, meanwhile the other's was puffy.

Then a tall catboy came in, a similar hair color like Baekhyun's but darker, but not as dark as Suho's. So if Baekhyun's hair was light brown and Suho's hair is dark brown, his hair is just brown. The catboy came down with fish crackers in his hands. 

The tanned catboy with black cat ears and tail was named Kai. The short catboy with similar black cat ears and bushy tail was named Kyungsoo. And the tall catboy with brown cat ears and slightly puffy tail was named Chanyeol. 

Kyungsoo is the little cute innocent angel in the family, gasping over small things and is quite shy and quiet. He's just a pure little catboy. Baekhyun is a talkative catboy who adores to play with his collection of colorful ball of yarns, he's just a little catboy who squeals in excitement over anything. Kai on the other hand is the little playful kitten who likes to team up with Sehun to tease their older brothers. And Chanyeol is the catboy who is always called to take the things at the tallest shelfs, other than Sehun. He's usually quiet but he's still a playful beagle for a cat who loves to snatch away Baekhyun's ball of yarns.

They all, altogether with Sehun are brothers. They only had each other ever since their father left them. But they never complained, they were meant to live alone at some point.

"So, how's Sehun?" Baekhyun grinned. "Is he okay?"

"He's okay, as much as Alice's scared of cats, she pampered him well." Suho put down his bag and sat on the couch. 

"Is she pretty?" Kyungsoo sat beside Suho, his owl eyes were wide open.

"She is, the prettiest I've seen." Suho smiled at him. 

"When can I meet her?" Kai's tail whooshed vigorously. 

"Hold your horses, if you're that hungry you won't be seeing her in a long time." Suho said to the tanned skin catboy. 

"I can't wait to see her!" Baekhyun squealed, his tail wagging around.

"My tail is not pretty enough, she can't see me like this." Kyungsoo said gloomily, holding his puffy black tail.

"You have time, Kyungsoo. She will like it," Suho patted his back.

"I want to see her!" Chanyeol jumped, feeling excited. "Can I go see her now? Is she good with touchies?" 

"I need some touchy touchy right now," Baekhyun feels like he's going to explode of needy-ness.

Suho chuckled at his brothers who are ecstatic by the fact that they might just find their purrfect mate. He watched those hormonal kitties laughing and giggling. 

"I guess I did a good job as the oldest cat. Alice would make a perfect mate." Suho sighed with a smile on his face. "Too bad she doesn't know that I've been liking her since I first met her," he chuckled as he took his beanie off, showing his dark brown cat ears.

"But she will soon! All we have to do is bring her home and-" Baekhyun was cut off by Suho's words. "We can't bring her home just like that, Baekhyun. She might be more scared of cats than she already is and she might.. hate me." 

They all stopped moving and stared at their eldest brother. "I know it's my job as the oldest to take care of you all and look for a good mate for us all, but Alice is just so... Vulnerable." he said softly. "She's too fragi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter