For Practice

Kidnapped By Catboys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Guys... I got some news... I AM STILL SICK. Getting worse actually. I already took my meds and antibiotics but it's not really kicking in..

If you guys are wondering what kind of illness am I suffering, well I am not so sure either. It all started with a few coughs and feeling under the weather after I hung out with a couple of friends. Then it turned into a fever and I coughed like hell. Then it turned into a sort of asthma. I have asthma but I don't usually get warm. I used a nebulizer and I felt better but I still cough and after some period of time the asthma will kick back in..

Well that's all.. Hope you enjoy the chapter, I wish I could make it longer. And I apologize if I there are some words missing it's my habit haha.

Sorry for typos and errors. Read, subscribe, comment and enjoy! ^^]

☆★☆★

The catboys froze and shared a moment of silence.

Kris is coming.

Kris is coming.

And he brought the others. 

"... How long are they staying?" Suho broke the ice.

"Probably a few days.." Kai answered.

Baekhyun suddenly latched on you. "No! What if they like our kitten?" Baekhyun sobbed. "No touchy touchy my Alice!" Sehun pushed Baekhyun to the ground. 

"Ouwie!" Baekhyun cried when he landed on his bum.

Suho slowly moved to the empty seat Baekhyun left and smiled, happy that he could sit closer to you. 

"Alice is mine!" Sehun yelled.

"Nu! She's mine! Right, Alice?" Baekhyun yelled back, looking back to see you.

"Uhh..." you looked at Suho who had his arm around your shoulders.

"Well I don't care! She's mine!" Sehun suddenly charged at Baekhyun. "Ahh!" Baekhyun screeched, rolling along the floor with him, tugging and scratching. 

"... You haven't told them?" you whispered to Suho. "Yup," he nodded.

"Haven't told us what?"

An innocent Kyungsoo popped up.

"Oh, nothing!" you said a little too quickly. 

Kyungsoo stayed silent as his cat ears twitched. Uh oh, he seems annoyed. 

"Are you sure?" Kyungsoo asked you again. 

"N- Yes!" your heart was beating like hell.

Kyungsoo's tail swished to the side and his cat ears twitched again. 

"Hyung," Kyungsoo called in a dangerous tone. 

Suho took a deep breath before turning his head and flashed a nervous smile. "Y-yes?" 

"... I know your hiding something," Kyungsoo's voice was small but loud and tense enough that the others stopped whatever they're doing and turned to face you and him. 

"N-no, we're not hiding anything.." Suho shook his head. 

Kyungsoo slightly narrowed his eyes. 

"Okay..." he whispered, moving away and sat beside you, where Sehun left the place empty. "Rub my ears please," Kyungsoo demanded politely.

"A-alright..." you were flustered but moved your hand to gently rub Kyungsoo's cat ears. The little catboy purred loudly, biting his bottom lip. Kyungsoo, unlike Sehun and Baekhyun is quite silent when it comes to touchies. But he purrs loudly. 

"Alice..." Chanyeol whined, trying to move closer to you when he saw you pampering Kyungsoo. "Stop pushing me," Suho grumbled who sat between you and Chanyeol. 

"Aliceee..." Chanyeol's voice was even whinier. His long body stretched over Suho's body and his hand grabbed your elbow. 

Suho sighed by the weight that was topped on his crotch, getting pissed off.

"Well, since Kris is coming soon, I'll go get something to keep Alice in practice." Suho stood up, and Chanyeol's large body rolled off to the ground.  

"Practice?" you asked, stopping your rubbing for a bit. Kyungsoo's purr immediately stopped. His tail flicked on your wrist as a needy mewl passed his lips. You continued to rub his ears as he purred once again. 

"This for example," Suho took out his phone and tapped on a few things. Before you knew it, he showed his phone screen to you. 

As soon as you saw a familiar stare and fur from the screen, it only took you a split second to scramble out of the couch and into the kitchen as fast as lightning. 

Kyungsoo tilted his head. "What did you show her?" Kyungsoo asked Suho. "This," Suho sighed and showed Kyungsoo the screen. Baekhyun, Sehun and Kai ran to see what it was.

"A fat Persian cat?" Baekhyun tilted his head and furrowed his eyebrows. "What's wrong with that?" the brunette asked. 

"She's still scared of cats," Suho sighed and put his phone back inside his pocket.

"Alice..." Kai ran to the kitchen. 

"I wanna go get her too!" Baekhyun ran after Kai. 

Suho took his car keys and went to the door. "Where are you going?" Sehun asked. "To go get what Alice just needs." Suho answered simply and left the house.

☆★☆★

"Oh, Alice~" Kai called out, searching around the kitchen. "Alice!" Kai called out again. "Al- Cookies!" Kai ran to the jar of warm cookies on the small table in the kitchen. 

"Alice," Chanyeol called this time, no affected ny the sweet chocolate goodness.

"Alice?" Chanyeol opened the fridge.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter