Pawn Truck

Kidnapped By Catboys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is super-dupper short, but I don't want to abandon you so here ;v; 

Sorry for typos and errors, read, subscribe, comment and enjoy! (even tho its crappy an d short as heck ;v;)

 

"Suho!" 

 

You rushed down the stairs with Jun by your tail, bursting out to your yard to see the truck leave. "Was that your cat?!" Jun scowled at you. "That was a cat pawn truck! They must've took him thinking that it was a stray!" he told you. You whipped your head to him, "What?! That can't happen! Suho is-- he's not--" you stammered, thinking of how Suho must be in panic right now. "Suho can't be taken into animal control, he's not-- ugh! We gotta catch them!" you stomped on your feet and rushed over to your bike. 

"Are you out of your mind? You'll never catch up!" Jun scowled at you, but he jumped on his bike as well. 

"I don't care! Whatever happens, we cannot let him take away Suho!" 

"What are you guys doing?" Kiseop peeked by the door to see the two gearing up themselves with their helmets. 

"Tell Eli that Suho was taken by animal control, and that he needs to come and help me rescue him ASAP!" you told him in a rush before storming out of the house with Jun as the lead. 

"Wait, what?!" Kiseop yelled. 

"Just tell him already!" Jun yelled back as the two of you cycled away. 

 

As you rushed over to see the truck in a far distance, you and Jun picked up your pace to catch up with it. However, two figures on bikes stopped you in the middle of the road. "What-- Mark! Get out of the way!" you scowled at the smirking male, seemingly amused to see you. "Wow, it's been a while since I've seen you outside, Alice. Quite surprise to see you under the sun," he comments. "For a moment there I thought she was dead," Jackson, who was right beside him sneered as he pointed at her. "Oi!" Jun's loud voice startled the two as they flinched. "We're in the middle of a rescue here, so move aside!" he yelled at them. "Why, what's wrong?" Mark frowned, his voice serious this time. "We'll explain on the way, follow us!" you spoke quickly as you turned around them and speed away. 

"So, what's the big deal here? Why are you cycling like you're in some race?" Jackson asked worriedly, mostly due to the fact that they might get hit by a car or something by how reckless they were riding. "My cat just got caught by animal control by mistake, and we have to get him back!" you told them. "What? A cat?!" Mark and Jackson scowled in disbelief. "But you're scared of cats!" Jackson exlaimed. "You threw your shoe at m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter