Cat Ears

Kidnapped By Catboys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Hi there! This is my first time writing a catboy inspired fic... >< I'll be updating the next chapter as soon as possible! Sorry for typos and errors! Read, subscribe, comment and enjoy!]

----------------

It was a rainy day, and you were walking home from school with your cute red umbrella. When you reached your empty house, you found a blonde haired boy, same age as you are, sitting and hugging his knees on your doorstep. He had a white beanie on his head which matched the color of his white sweater. His white drenched sweater. 

"Excuse me? Are you okay?" you asked him, wondering why the poor guy was sitting on your doorstep. And he seems to be shivering. But the boy said nothing, only looking up to lock his eyes on you.

His gaze was stuck on yours, and he seemed to be surprised somehow after seeing you.

"Uhm... You can't stay here," you looked around if there was anybody who could help him. "It's raining badly and.." you tried to make him go, but he just stayed put there. 

"I... I'm gonna get in," you said softly and walked to your door, putting the umbrella aside and looked for the keys. When you slid in the key inside the lock, you could feel the hem of your shirt being tugged.

You turned around and your nose hit on something soft and wet. It was a wet sweater. You looked up, eyes wide open in surprise. It was the blonde boy earlier, standing in front of you with his tall frame. His expression was blank, and he only looked down. 

"... Y-you want to get in?" you asked hesitantly, you remembered your brother's advice for not inviting strangers home, but he seems harmless... Maybe. The tall boy looked up and tilted his head, as if asking if it was okay.

"It's warm in here, staying out wou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter