036

Special Class 3-D

 

 

Mark grinned as he saw Poongjin’s deadliest class, it was one of those long weekends and they had decided to rent out an exclusive resort at Jeju.

“You’re late.” L walked to him.

“Traffic.” Mark nodded, he saw King chatting with Luhan and Tao by one of the glamping tents.

“Well look who decided to join us.” Luhan looked up as Mark stepped to them, King rolled her eyes but she grinned at him.

“Then, we’ll go check on our friends before they wreck anything,” Luhan grinned and pulled Tao with him.

“How was your flight?” King looked up, Mark smiled and sat beside her.

“Is this one of those rare peaceful days for 3-D?”

“You act as if you’re not part of the class.” King mused as she leaned on him.

Am I? I remember some class leader saying that the class list shouldn’t be changed.” Mark asked in feign ignorance.

King just elbowed him, he chuckled.

My dad…and mom, they..want to see you.” Mark hesitated, King nodded.

Right, it has..been years.” She mused.

So..is it okay?

King smiled and nodded, then she jumped, she almost stumbled forward, but Mark managed to yank her back, she turned behind her.

“Sehun, what are you~” She winced, rubbing her now sore shoulder, Sehun was hiding behind her.

Mark grew amused as he followed Sehun’s gaze.

“I told you to kick her out of class!” Sehun snapped at her.

“Huh?” Sena followed his gaze, Meilin was walking around clearly looking for someone.

She could lip read what she was saying, “Sehun oppa.”

She laughed, Sehun looked at her icily.

“I remember you guys telling me last week not to kick her out because I would come off as an overly jealous girlfriend.” King stated, Mark shook his head.

“But that was before this.” Sehun gestured towards Meilin who was still looking for him.

“Well, not my problem, I only take care of the external stuff. Ask Myungsoo for help.”

“So, this is what I get? After the trials of friendship~”

“Shut up, Oh.”

Mark just grinned at the two.

 

“Oppa.” King smiled as she entered her brother’s house, Jinhee was behind him, smiling.

Chansung chuckled and squeezed his sister in a hug.

“So, the papers are done.” Sena stated, the two adults frowned slightly.

“I know what you think, but I’ve already decided, I cant live like that anymore oppa. He always blames mom. She wasn’t the reason of their divorce. We both know that.”

“I know that’s why instead of talking about that,”

Jinhee took the girl’s hand and they ushered her in.

 “We want you to live with us.” She told the younger girl.

“What? But you two just got back together.” She blinked.

Jinhee looked at her husband.

“I’m not exactly comfortable with you living alone.”

“I live only three blocks away.”

“Yes, but,” Chansung bit his lip, Jinhee grew amused.

“I’m safe there oppa, as if Mark putting his gang member pals doesn’t scare off my neighbors.”

“You see….it’s Mark.”

“Mark? Oppa, I know being the son of the mafia~”

“It’s not that.” Chansung sighed, at a loss of words. Sena paused and looked at his face, realization finally dawned to her.

“Oh, god no. Not that. Oppa, don’t even go there. I’m not that type of girl.”

Jinhee chuckled.

“What type of girl?” Mark appeared by the doorway, the three blinked.

“You don’t want to know. Dinner?” Sena looked at her brother pointedly before heading straight for the kitchen, leaving the three blinking.

“Did something happen?” Mark asked, Chansung rolled his eyes and followed his sister, while Jinhee just wrapped one around the boy’s and ushered him in.

“Nope, good to see you again, Mark.”

 

 

Sena pulled over in front of the villa, it was probably one of the grandest houses she’s ever been, somehow it made her remember her grandparent’s house in Jeju. She smiled as she slid down her Land Rover. She was welcome by a familiar face.

“Young miss.” The man greeted, he was one of the guards assigned to her house.

“Off day, ahjusshi?”

He nodded before leading her to the door.

There she was greeted by Mark’s mother, who looked like she hasn’t aged a day.

Auntie.” Sena smiled, the lady smiled and welcomed her with a hug.

It’s been such a long time, Sen. Look how much you’ve gotten prettier.” She said as she pulled Sena into the house.

Thanks, aunt. I trust you and uncle are doing well?

Of course dear, now where is my son? How rude~ MARK TUAN, GET DOWN HERE!

Sena winced slightly, of course this was expected from the mafia lord’s wife.

“Oh, you’re here. You said you’d call.” Mark appeared by the stairs, his smile sheepish.

Sena shrugged, Mrs. Tuan only sent his son a cold look before ushering Sena to sit.

Dad’s not yet home?” He asked as he joined the two ladies.

Oh, he’s in the kitchen,” Then she looked at Sena.

You know my husband, Sena. He enjoys cooking. He promised to make you your favorite dimsum!

Mark could only grin at Sena who was starting to blush.

I’ll show her around the house mom.” Mark stood up, the lady nodded as Sena took Mark’s offered hand.

 

“For a mafia’s house, it’s…cozy.” Sena mused as they walked out of the glass doors, she smiled at the sight of the garden and outdoor pool.

Really?” Mark deadpanned, Sena chuckled.

“You’re home’s beautiful, Mark.”

“I’ve seen much more beauty though.” Mark chuckled and just kissed her cheek before leaning on the marble railings.

“Let’s just hope that wasn’t meant to be cheesy, because..” Sena shook her head before plopping across him.

“Your brother told me about your living arrangements.”

Sena sighed.

“He told me not to visit you alone at night, well only up to eight in the evening.” Mark said his tone light.

“I’ll talk~”

“It’s fine, Sen. He’s just being your brother.”

Sena shrugged.

“Actually, mom decided to live with me.”

Mark looked up, his smile wide.

“She…She’s moving in next week and she said, well to quote her, “I want to meet that boy who actually talked some sense into your head, Sena.”.”

He chuckled.

“I’ll swing by then.”

Cool.

The doors opened, revealing Mark’s father.

Uncle, nice to see you.” Sena slid down from her seat, the man just welcomed her with a hug.

You too, Sen. I see you’ve been learning how to fight too? Mark told me.

Sort..of, uncle.” She smiled hesitantly, the man just nodded in approval.

Well, nothing bad in that.

Mark chuckled, of course to his father learning how to fight had nothing bad in it.

And..I made you your favorite dimsum and fried prawns, come let’s eat!” The man pulled Sena with him.

You can take my son’s share if you want.” He offered.

Pa!” Mark protested.

 

Come and drop by anytime you want, uncle will cook for you!” Mrs. Tuan waved as the two youngsters walked out of the house, Sena could only smile and chuckle as she gave the elders wave and a polite bow before she let Mark pull her.

If you’re going to blame on your sudden weight gain, I wont invite you again.” Mark mused as he walked beside her.

“Your parents are fun.” Sena nudged him, Mark just smiled and made her face him.

I’m glad you came..and stayed even though lunch..was a little..” His eyes narrowed slightly. Sena couldn’t blame him, during the meal his parents ever so slightly dropped hints about them wanting and waiting for grandchildren.

“It..wasnt that bad.” She offered, Mark just kissed her nose.

Thank you, little troublemaker.

Mark, I should be thanking you, I had a wonderful credits to your d~

Sena halted when Mark gave her a sweet kiss on the lips, then he pulled back.

Not that, for not pushing me away and having me back.

Sena could only smile as Mark wrapped his arms around her.

“So, does this mean I get to erase Meilin’s name from the class list?” She asked.

Mark chuckled and just squeezed her lightly.

 

“I love you, you know that.”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

the end! (1/02/2015)

thanks for reading everybody!!

tumblr_nhf6eyUkT21svzu7go7_250.gif

Please check out my new Got7 fanfic HERE