003

Special Class 3-D

The teacher was in the middle of a discussion when King walked in, the students looked at her.

“King, I would appreciate if you would knock first before enter~” He stopped talking when King’s cold eyes met his.

“It’s already enough that we’re sitting here, pretending to listen to you.” Jackson nodded.

King sat down on her seat, she tossed her phone on the desk and leaned against her chair.

“Is something wrong?” Luhan leaned over, the teacher announced that the lesson was over and left.

King was tapping her fingers against the table, she looked at Luhan.

“Nothing…I~”

The boy from the cafeteria entered their classroom.

 

 

“Ya, you’re in the wrong room, kid.” Jinyoung commented as the male stood by the door.

Sehun looked up, the kid continued to walk in the room, the students all stood up.

“I was sent here, class 3-D.” He stated, King’s brows furrowed, she was reading a book.

Not another headache.

The male walked straight to King.

Luhan and Myungsoo looked at each other.

“Hi King!” He greeted cheerfully, the students almost fell out of their chairs. Then he stretched his arms to shake her hand, King grabbed her hand back and stood up.

“What do you~ Ni!(You!)”

“Yes, it’s me. How dare you ignore me at the cafeteria, just because you’re the laoban(boss)~”

King winced and covered his mouth.

“Prepare a desk for him.” She commanded, Tao smiled and pushed her palm away.

“No one told me you we’re back.” She mumbled, she heard Luhan clear his throat.

“This is Tao, my cousin, Tao, this is Luhan, Myungsoo and Sehun.”

“Nice to meet you.” Tao smiled before dumping his bag on his desk.

“I came back because I heard about you getting engaged~” He stopped short when he caught King’s phone, which almost hit his face, he looked at King confusedly.

“Shut your mouth.” King snapped.

Sehun’s brows rose and looked at King.

 

“We’re not stupid King, we know what your cousin was about to say.” Luhan said as they walked out of the room.

“This is what your father called about, don’t even try to hide it.” Myungsoo said as he put his hands in his pockets.

“An arranged marriage, it’s been bothering you since yesterday.” Sehun stated. King sighed.

“I can fix it, I’m not like my brother.”

The three looked at her dryly.

“Call us when you need help.” Myungsoo nodded before walking to his car. Luhan sighed and patted her cheek before leaving. Sehun was left, looking at her.

“What is it?”

“Myungsoo said to call when you need help, you should call.” Sehun stated before walking to his car. King just shook her head, then she saw Tao walking to her.

“Ya! How dare you mention it at class! You!”

Tao ran away before King could hit him.

 

“What does this mean?” King asked, she dropped the invitation on her father’s desk.

“Your mother and I know that you~”

“I’m expecting it? Wasn’t oppa enough?” King swallowed.

“It’s our family tradition, and we’re both doing this for you, Sena.”

King almost smirked, she shook her head.

“I’m not doing it, you can ask someone to marry that man for you.” She said.

“Don’t you dare turn your back on me! I’ve been putting up with what you’re doing, and you’re friends.” He spat, King turned and faced her father.

“Then, stop putting up with me. Abeoji, nobody asked you to think for my future. I never asked you to marry me off.”

 

“You were right.” Myungsoo sighed as he pushed his iPad to Luhan, he glanced at the article.

Heiress of Hwang Hotels engaged to Kangsan Group’s only son!

“She just turned eighteen last month, now she’s getting engaged.” Luhan sighed.

“She wont like this, the King we know, will definitely fight back.” Myungsoo sighed before leaning back on his seat, they were at a small pub at Gangnam district.

Sehun’s brows furrowed.

“Do you think she’ll cause trouble?” Luhan frowned.

“When was the time she didn’t?”

Sehun wordlessly stood up and left.

“I think we have to watch over her.”

 

 

 

Sena sat on the grass and let cool night air embrace her.

Her thoughts went to her brother, she sighed. No way in hell was she going to marry for business.

“Isn’t this the famous King?” A voice joined her thoughts, she glanced behind her.

There were at least ten males standing behind her, she recognized their uniforms.

Idae High.

King turned to face the calm Han River again.

“Are you ignoring us? Ya!” Someone poked her back using a metal bat, King didn’t speak.

“What you did to our sunbae last year, we’re repaying the~”

King stood up, her eyes cold.

“You guys have good timing,” She commented before pulling her back.

The males snorted at her, King smirked.

“I feel stressed, good to see that there are a lot of you.”

The students started to attack her, King just smiled as she dodged their hits, she took hold of one of the bats and started to hit them back.

She winced as something hit her thigh but she went on.

“Stop holding back, King. We know you’re in pain.”

She spun back and found four more students, along with the leader of Idae High’s gang.

Where are those three idiots when I need them?

“You’re going to be in pain soon, you bastard. Attacking when I’m alone, aren’t you so brave?” King chuckled and wiped off the blood from her lip, she had seven males flat on the ground.

“We just want two things; revenge and you, dead.”

King shook her head, she stood straightly and looked at the men, then she felt a presence beside her.

 

 

“One idiot is here, now tell me why are you in an uneven fight?”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++