019

Special Class 3-D

 

Sena?

Sena looked up from her coffee, she smiled and waved the older male over.

“Oppa, have you been doing well?”

“Well, four days in Korea, and still the kimchi feels odd on my tongue.” He grinned before taking out a folder and placed it on the table. Sena was about to reach for it, when he swatted her hand away.

“Wait, please remember that before you do this, it can get messy.” He stated.

“Nichkhun ahjussi, I know that well.”

“Ahjussi? I’m a lawyer.” He chided, Sena chuckled and opened the folder.

“Did you meet my brother already?”

Khun leaned back on his seat.

“Yeah.”

“Did you meet the too?”

Khun winced and nodded, then he bit his lip.

“Spit it out, oppa. I know you have something else to say.”

“She’s here.”

Sena looked up, with one brow raised.

“Jinhee…she’s here.”

 

Luhan and Myungsoo eyed their friend warily, somehow just through a phone call, King managed to get them to come to her flat in a matter of minutes.

The two males were actually panicking on their way to her place, thinking she was hurt but they found her beaming in joy.

“Here!”

Luhan had to flinch away or else the folder would slap him in the face, Myungsoo choked when King wrapped him in a tight hug, she chuckled before hopping to the kitchen.

Hopping to the kitchen

Hopping

“Has hell somehow..manage to have frozen over?” L blinked as they followed her, Luhan opened the folder, then he chuckled. L peeked behind his shoulder.

“Hwang Chansung…Baek Jinhee.” L read as they walked, King was eating munchkins as they walked in.

“Those are the papers my brother has been trying to hide.”

“Jinhee noona signed the divorce papers.” Luhan stated, King nodded.

“But oppa didn’t.” She mused. L and Luhan blinked, lately King has been too unpredictable for them.

“I just smell..trouble and you being grounded.”

“Exactly, trouble is what I need, oppa needs a little push and now that I know Jinhee unnie’s back in Seoul,” She rubbed her palms together.

“You two are going out with me tonight.”

“What? I have a date!” L whine, but King just sent him a look.

“We need to look for her.”

Luhan nodded, but his thoughts went to one of their friends.

“King….what about Sehun?”

Sena paused, they saw her frown and bit her lip.

“I…tried calling him, he wouldn’t pick up.”

 

Chansung was with Taecyeon and Junho, the three friends were enjoying drinks at a pub in Cheongdam.

“Khun’s back, did he call you?” Junho asked, Chansung nodded.

“We met a few days ago, and~” Chansung noticed a familiar male enter the area.

“That..” He stated.

“You know that kid?”

“Sena’s….boyfriend.” Chansung replied.

“Isn’t he also in high school? How did he get in?” Taecyeon murmured.

Chansung took out his phone and started calling his sister.

 

“It’s six pm and we’re here walking around Hongdae.” Luhan stated dryly, they were behind King as she looked around.

“I remember she used to work part time at the coffee shop in this area.” Sena reasoned, she noticed how the college girls were eyeing her friends. She chuckled to herself.

“Anyaway, L, can you at least your network of girls and ask them if they know this particular shop?” She said and handed him a piece of paper, L made a face but he started to take out his phone.

“He has a network of girls…?” Luhan asked in disbelief, Sena just nodded and looped her arm around his as they walked. Myungsoo started to talk to his phone behind them.

“It’s not good you know.” Luhan said.

“What?”

“Stringing them along.”

Sena stopped and looked at him.

“Luhan what the hell~”

“Sehun, I know you know.”

She looked away, Luhan sighed.

“And Mark…I know he still affects you, even if he does, please don’t toy with them, King.”

“I’m not toying with them, I just…” Sena trailed off, Luhan just studied her face.

“I don’t know.” She whispered.

“Hey guys?”

“I think I know where King’s sister-in-law is.”

 

Sehun put the glass down, he had no idea how he managed to decide to drink. The place was one of his father’s ventures, it was why the personnel had let him in.

He rubbed his temples before sitting up again.

“Sehun, right?” A male voice joined him in his thoughts. He glanced up and doubled over.

“Hyung.” He greeted, more like slurred, Chansung smiled and sat across him.

“I’m not gonna ask how you got in or why,” He patted the bottle on the bottle.

“Did something happen between you and my sister?”

Sehun, in all his drunken stupor, smiled and laughed.

“It wasn’t long ago when I realized hyung.” He said, Chansung nodded.

“That I love her, I love King, I love Sena, I love all sides of her.”

Chansung blinked.

“I didn’t know what came to me during that party, I just wanted…to save her from that marriage, I thought….I would be able to express my feelings for her.”

“The party?”

“We’re not really dating, I’m sure you realized that by now.”

Chansung nodded, he glanced back at his friends and shrugged.

“I didn’t know I would get hurt, if only that guy didn’t arrive.” Sehun murmured.

“That guy?”

“Mark.” Sehun spat, Chansung nodded.

Of course, Mark Tuan.

“I didn’t know….about him and Sena.”

“You must really like my sister, Oh Sehun.” Chansung patted his back.

“I…don’t know hyung, I just…I don’t know.”

Chansung just sighed and looked at the younger male.

He himself had no idea what to do with his sister, then he heard Taecyeon rushing to them.

 

 

“Chansung-ah, it’s Sena.”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++