002

Special Class 3-D

 

Myungsoo and Luhan watched as two ambulance cars sped away from their school’s gates.

King walked in the room, she tossed her bag on her desk and sat down.

“Soljin High?” Myungsoo asked as he took his seat beside hers.

“Did you ask them to start cleaning up?” King looked at the broken chairs and dislodged bookshelf.

“We did, they’ll start later.”

“I heard about it, what happened?” King looked at Luhan who was using his phone’s camera to check his reflection. His lips curled into a smile.

“They blocked me on my way here, I took care of it.”

King nodded.

“What does Soljin want again?” Myungsoo asked, Sehun took his seat behind King and took out his book.

“I can’t be bothered to know.” King shook her head and stood up.

“Everyone,” She called, the students stopped and looked at her.

“Soljin High attacked us this morning,” She stated, the students started to smile, they knew where this was going.

“What shall we do?” King asked, as she picked up her disregarded coat.

“Fight them back!”

“Dislocate them!”

“Give them hell, King!”

“Of course.” King nodded, then she went out of the room, with the whole class following her.

 

Students stepped back as 3-D passed, not even teachers dared to stop them from cutting class. King was walking at the front, her face void of any expression, behind her, was Sehun, on her left was Luhan and Myungsoo on the right.

“It’s just the first day from Christmas break, King, are you sure about this?” Luhan asked, King smirked.

“When was I ever not sure?”

“Good point.” Myungsoo nodded, Luhan could only sigh.

There was no way to persuade King if she wants to do something.

 

“You know the saying “Walk as if you have three men behind you”?” One of the female students whispered at 3-D passed.

“King totally kills it, I envy her.” One of them sighed.

“She has Luhan sunbae as her close friend, Myungsoo sunbae too, he gets along with her very well.”

“You forgot Oh Sehun, he always looks so cool.”

“If it weren’t for King, we wouldn’t be protected.” She nodded.

“Remember back then? When every week some of our schoolmates would get beaten by our rival schools. That all changed when King enrolled here.”

 

 

Myungsoo chuckled as they entered Soljin High’s premises.

“What do you want?” Wonho, one of Soljin High’s leader stood before them.

“Collecting.” Luhan replied nonchalantly as he checked his reflection on his phone’s screen.

“Collecting? Shouldn’t we be the one collecting from you? You sent our students to the hospital!”

“Well,” King stepped forward, Wonho took a step back, as well as the other male students behind him.

Sehun looked at their opponents, most were carrying baseball bats, some carried wooden sticks.

“I wouldn’t mind sending more.”

“Hey, King, you better behave yourself, we can report you~”

“She can report you too, destroying our classroom and sending people to attack Luhan, that can get you expulsed.” Sehun stated flalty, Wonho swallowed but he looked at King.

“You think we’re afraid of you? You’re just a girl, I don’t believe the rumors.”

Luhan grew amused, he signaled 3-D to step back.

“You probably slept with them,” Wonho gestured towards her friends.

“Just to get the position you have now.” Wonho smirked at her, King smiled back.

“My position.” King took hold of his collar with her two hands, her tone became icy.

“Is something,” She kicked his groin.

“you can never reach.” Before Wonho could grab her hair, she punched his nose and pushed him to the ground.

“You can now send people to clean our classroom.” King brushed palms before walking away.

“And you had to kick him there?” Myungsoo asked as they followed her.

“Don’t get offended, I don’t mind if you sleep around with your girls.” King slapped his shoulder.

 

“Gym makes me hungry.” Luhan grunted as he put his tray down, there were just four of them seated at the large table. Nobody dared to join them during lunch or recess.

“You seem stressed.” Luhan looked at King.

“Daughter duties, your father must have called again?” L nudged her.

“Don’t start.” King pushed him away, the two chuckled. Then the cafeteria doors opened, a tall male walked in.

“New student.” Myungsoo nodded as he started to eat, Sehun yawned.

“King, right?”

Everyone turned quiet; the new student was standing before them.

No one dared to approach King unless she was the one who called you.

King looked up, her brows rose.

“What do you want?” Luhan and Myungsoo stood up.

“It’s nice to finally see you.” The male smiled.

King paused, then her phone started to ring. Her brows furrowed slightly.

 

“I have to take this call.” She said before standing up, then she left.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++