027

Special Class 3-D

“Is this some sort of teenage rebellion?” Mark mused as he loaded his duffel into his SUV’s back seat, Sena was leaning against the hood, her frown deep.

“Sen?” Mark’s brows furrowed in worry.

They were at the Tuan’s mansion just outside Bukchon, they had stop by to get some necessities.

“Are you okay?” Mark asked as he walked to her, she looked up to meet his gaze.

“I feel bad about eomma, I didn’t tell her.” She nodded.

“About what?”

Sena bit her lip, her fingers were trembling.

“Hey, calm down. You’re okay. I’m here.” Mark rubbed her arms soothingly.

“I told my father I wanted to be emancipated.”

Mark halted, Sena didn’t meet his gaze, he nodded before pulling her against his chest.

“I feel sorry for oppa, Jinhee unnie and eomma.”

“I’m sure they will understand, Sen. But are you sure?” Mark pulled back to look at her face.

“No, I’m just sure that I want to leave…with you.”

Mark just smiled and kissed her forehead.

“I’m glad to have you back, little troublemaker.”

 

 

Myungsoo closed his eyes in exasperation, rumors have been spreading quickly, the authorities were conducting a search for Chansung and Jinhee, and what bothered L most was, King was nowhere to be found too.

“This is not going to work for them.” Luhan snapped, Sehun looked up from the couch. They were gathered at Luhan’s place. Sehun had told them that Sena left with Mark.

“Why…But why would she suddenly bolt? And Sehun, don’t think that she didn’t want to see you at her doorstep. On the day we went to the amusement park she was bothered you didn’t show up.” Myungsoo  said.

“You mentioned you were with your parents, and her father, right?” Luhan asked.

“Yes.” Sehun nodded.

“Remember how Chansung hyung and Jinhee noona’s marriage…failed?”

They nodded, Luhan sighed.

“It was her father, he was the reason. At first he was always against Jinhee noona, so he brought Sora home, he tormented Jinhee..that’s why she asked for a divorce.”

L and Sehun looked at Luhan, clearly they were confused.

“She must have…thought of something bad, she must have assumed her father would do the same to her..” Even Luhan himself halted, his eyes went to Sehun, the older male closed his mouth. Sehun looked away, then he stood up.

“Sehun, I~” Luhan winced as the door shut close, Myungsoo looked at Luhan.

“She must have chosen him. Mark.” L said.

“I asked her to decide…I guess she must have…I guess she already has, she just didn’t know.”

 

Tao stepped in the house, he found his uncle in the living room.

“Uncle, I’m home.” He said meekly, the man nodded at him, he was drinking while sitting on the leather couches, then he gestured Tao to sit before him.

“Where did I go wrong, Tao-ah?” He asked while glancing at the family portrait behind Tao, the younger male winced.

“Sena…she said she wanted to be emancipated, and I just found out that Chansung never signed his separation papers with Jinhee.”

“Everything that I did was to ensure their future, now my youngest child has ran off with some..gangster, and my son is back together with his wife.”

Tao’s brows furrowed.

“And wife…left me- us.”

“Uncle, may I speak?” Tao asked, his eyes were glued on the bottle of heavy liquor on the table.

“I may not know Sena as well as Luhan ge does,”

The man smiled.

“Luhan, he’s always been there for her. More than I have.”

“Sena..the only thing she’s ever wished for is to be happy, she wants Chansung hyung to be happy and you too. Jinhee noona…she’s not a bad person, even if she didn’t come from a well-off family, she’s honest, caring and sincere.”

“Mark…despite his father being a mafia lord, the Tuans own almost half of Taiwan, they have a hotel chain, pure..honest business, uncle. And…what’s important, he’s always been there for Sena, even when he left..he left to become better..for her.”

Mister Hwang remained quiet.

“So, I hope..you would let them be happy, that’s what they want you to be too.”

 

 

 

 

Sena was leaning against the counter, she was watching Mark as he cooked.

“I don’t think it’s a good idea we stashed our phones in the car.” She said, Mark glanced at her.

“It was your idea, young miss.” He replied dryly, Sena rolled her eyes to him before walking to his side.

“Why are you making that? You cant eat spicy stuff.” She said as she looked at the kimchi fried rice he was making.

“You once told me that this helps you when you feel down, well, you look down to me.” Mark nodded, Sena smiled and just leaned her head against his arm.

“I’m sorry if I hurt you.” She stated out of the blue, Mark paused and glanced at her.

“You were like a monster, but I understand. I left you, it was only right I get hurt by you too.”

“Mark~”

Mark transferred the rice to a plate, before facing her again.

“But, this time I’m not leaving.” Mark cupped both of her cheeks, Sena just smiled before Mark’s pressed his lips against hers.

“I have a feeling Luhan will definitely kill me when we go back.” Mark mused as he slowly pulled away, Sena chuckled.

“He’ll live.” She said before standing on her toes to peck his lips again.

“I’m hungry, let’s eat.”

Mark could only smile as his heart swelled with joy as he watched Sena race to the dining table with the plate of kimchi fried rice with her. But somehow, he had a gut feeling their happiness wouldn’t last long.

 

This happiness wouldn’t last long.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++