024

Special Class 3-D

 

“King!”

Sena balked as she entered the room, her classmates were grinning at her with balloons and flowers.

“We asked the teacher for a free day, he said yes!” Jackson cheered.

“Did you ask nicely?” She deadpanned, the boys looked away, King just shook her head.

“A free day, and not a free period?” Luhan wondered aloud before sitting down.

“To celebrate King’s safe return.” JB nodded before going back to his seat.

“So, do you have anything planned?” L asked.

“Amusement park? Sounds nice, right?” Tao looked up.

In a matter of minutes, the whole class was already making their way out of the school grounds. King was quiet as she followed behind them, then she felt someone tap her shoulder.

“Ya, are you okay?”

She glanced at Luhan briefly, she saw her classmates walking to the bus stop.

“He’s..He called me King, for the first time…he called me that.”

“You don’t like him calling you that?” Luhan asked carefully. King bit her lip.

“Coming from him, it sounded..cold.” She nodded before walking ahead of him.

 

 

Sehun stared at the painting on the wall listlessly, earlier Luhan and L had phoned him asking him to join them at the amusement park.

He refused.

He knew that if he met up with the class, he would only feel pain. Maybe not telling her was better, at least it didn’t hurt this much.

He glance up as a server walked to him, he nodded as the male guided him to a private dining room.

Sehun halted in surprise.

There seated on the table were his parents and Sena’s father.

“Sehun, good to see you.” Mister Hwang greeted him as he sat beside his parents.

“Yes, same here, uncle.” He replied politely.

“Sehun-ah, we’re here to discuss about you and Sena.” His mother beamed at him.

 

“Jinhee!” Wooyoung chuckled before hugging the petite girl, Chansung just sighed and pulled the chair for her.

“I sense….” Taecyeon wiggled his eyebrows.

“It’s just lunch, Ok-ssi, don’t start.” Jinhee mused before sitting.

“How’s Sena? I heard she got into trouble…again..as usual..why am I not surprised?” Wooyoung muttered, Jinhee smiled.

“I..I don’t know what to do with her, she wants to be emancipated, and I don’t think abeoji would consent to that.” Chansung sighed, Jinhee frowned and glanced at him.

“Shouldn’t you be worried of what he might do next? Well, your..abeoji, no offense, has a tendency to control you two like a chess piece.” Taecyeon glanced at Jinhee briefly, Chansung could only shrug.

 

“King!” Jackson screamed as the rollercoaster started to move, Sena just gave her classmates a wave from below, she was sitting on a bench, clearly, she was ready to ride the rides yet.

“I told you I didn’t come empty handed.” A voice joined her thoughts, she looked up.

“I prefer you did.” She replied, Mark smiled and placed a can of coffee beside her.

“I can sit, right?”

She shrugged, Mark smiled and sat beside her.

“Spit it out.”

Sena stared at him skeptically.

“Something’s bothering you, Sen.”

Her brows furrowed, she sighed.

“I feel…bad.”

“Why? Is it because of your injury~”

“No, ” Sena replied as she looked at her friends again, Mark’s brows briefly met.

“Oh, it’s him.

Sena glanced at him, she opened but Mark shook his head.

“Mark~” Sena paused when Mark stood up.

“I’m..sorry, Sen, I know you need to talk…but…I don’t think I can listen to you when you’re worrying over him. You,” Mark leaned over and held her chin with his thumb and index finger gently.

 

“You’re still the same, innocently…trampling on my feelings.” He gave her a sad smile before walking away.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


 sorry for the late update!