023

Special Class 3-D

 

Mark faced the punching bag again, he was sweating heavily, he was about to start practicing again when he heard the double doors open.

“Luhan.” Mark was slightly surprised to him.

“I came…to ask you something.”

Mark nodded and looked at him.

“Are you sure about this?”

Mark paused and stared at him

“About King, are you sure?”

“I came back for her, you don’t need to ask me that.” Mark replied, Luhan just nodded.

“Then…take care of her.”

“You sound as if you’re leaving.” Mark mused, Luhan shook his head.

“I wont leave her side, she never left mine.”

Mark smiled remembering the first fight Sena ever got into, it was because of Luhan.

“She’s my bestfriend, you know that right?” Luhan turned to him again.

“Of course.”

 

Sehun glanced at her.

“Friend?”

Sena looked at him, not knowing what else to say.

“I don’t~”

“Do you think me stepping up at that party was because you’re just a friend to me?”

Sena looked away.

“Sen, you told me yourself what I just stepped into, and did I back out?” Sehun faced her.

“You didn’t.”

Sehun studied her face, then he slid down from the windowsill and sat across her on the bed.

“I like you, Sena, I..just didn’t know how to tell you.”

Sena froze and stared at him in shock.

“Sehun, I….”

“I’m not asking you to choose right away, but Sen, I have feelings for you. I just want you to know that.”

Sena could only smile.

“Sehun, I’m sorry, but….I…I love you, but not that way.” Sena choked and looked up.
“You’re…important me, Sehun but~”

He shook his head, instead he smiled softly before leaning over to kiss her forehead.

“I’ve heard enough, thank you,…King.”

She winced at the mention of her nickname, it sounded odd coming from his lips. Then Sehun left.

 

“Exactly, what happened?!” Mister Hwang snapped at his two children, King was already discharged, she was sitting on the couch, while her brother remained standing by the doorway.

“You almost got killed and you…were you not watching over your sister?” He bellowed, King sighed and glanced at her oppa.

“Ever since your mother died, you two have become~”

“Don’t drag mom into this,” Chansung said evenly, Sena bit her lip.

“I heard….that you and Jinhee have been talking again.” The elder said pointedly.

“I’m willing to patch things up with her, and whatever you say wont matter, abeoji.”

“What? She is not good for our family, Hwang Chansung. She’s not of your level.”

“Oh, let’s cut this bull, father.” King seethed and she stood up.

“Just because you were in an arranged marriage that doesn’t mean you have to force your own son into one too. Oppa loves Jinhee unnie, and you know what? It’s my doing, I was the one who went looking for her.”

“Sena~”

“I don’t care if you disown the two of us, it doesn’t matter. But leave the two of us alone, we never cared about your mistresses, so don’t meddle with our affairs.”

Their father glared at Sena.

“Now that we’re in this topic, I would like to be emancipated.” King stated, the older man gasped.

“I’ll have oppa as my guardian, the company lawyer will most probably send in the documents tomorrow, so, just sign it, please.” She said before leaving the room.

Chansung stared at his father.

“She…was willing to forgive you, but…you were too much, abeoji.”

 

 

“E—Emancipation?” Luhan stared at her incredulously.

“He..never really loved us, he only saw us as a responsibility.”

“But King,”

“Luhan, he still has oppa, he can run the company for him.”

“But, he’s your father.”

“Yeah, I heard.” King nodded, Luhan sighed and leaned back on the grass. The two were at Han River, King watched as two cyclists went by.

“My condo and the Gangnam villa are both under my name, eomma arranged it that way.”

“But you only get full access to your trust fund when your reach twenty one.”

King smiled.

“That’s why I have you, rich bastard.” King chuckled, Luhan just nudged her away from him.

“After high school, I’m thinking of moving back to China to mother’s relatives. I’ll finish school there and work.”

“Now, that’s not going to happen.” Another voice joined them, they looked up, it was Jinhee.

“Unnie.”

“Noona.”

“I heard what happened, your brother was so worried that he called me whether I had any idea where you might have possibly run to.” She said as she plopped beside the two youngsters.

“So, I only had two persons in mind, Luhan or Mark.”

Sena winced, Luhan chuckled.

“You’re not allowed to leave the country, your oppa got your passport right after you spoke with your father.”

Sena winced again, she remembered how her father had treated Jinhee before.

“Unnie, about him, I’m sorry~”

“Don’t be, because of him, I learned how to be strong. I don’t hate him, Sena.”

“So, does this mean you and hyung…?” Luhan teased.

“Don’t start with me, deer face.” Jinhee deadpanned, Sena just laughed.

“But if you feel alone, you can come over anytime, you know that.” Jinhee nodded.

 

Sena stepped out of the villa, it used to be their mother’s escape paradise, but now she felt suffocated to be inside it. She just left Chansung’s secretary to fix the place.

“Don’t you think it’s a little too late to be walking around the neighborhood?” A deep voice asked, she didn’t bother to turn.

Mark chuckled and walked beside her.

“Shouldn’t you have brought a house warming present of some sort?” She said as they walked.

“Oh, I did.”

She glanced at Mark who looking up the sky, she shook her head.

“Living alone…are you sure about that?”

“Mark, this is Gangnam, okay? Not some suburb.” She sighed, he chuckled.

“I know, young miss, anyway, we should be going back by now. It’s a Monday tomorrow.”

“Wait,” King tugged at the sleeve of his coat.

“Mark…I..” She stuttered. Mark smiled, and patted her head affectionately.

“If you’re stuttering, it means that it can wait till tomorrow.” He mused, they were already standing in front of the gates of her house.

“I’ll see you tomorrow, hopefully, those bruises will go away.” He referred to the blue mark on her cheek, Sena didn’t reply but she just watched as Mark got in his car, then she turned to the gates and winced. There were six men in black suits standing around the house’s perimeter.

 

“Mark Tuan!”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++