020

Special Class 3-D

 

 

No amount of strong high schoolers could solve whatever was in front of the, right now, Myungsoo stood froze in his position, Luhan could only glare at the male who had Sena trapped in a headlock.

“Let her go.” Luhan seethed.

If it weren’t for the handgun pointed at Sena’s temple, they would have attaced, Sena herself would attack.

“Why should I? You kids entered the wrong territory, I hear this one,” He leered at King.

“Is quite popular.”

Myungsoo was starting to curse the fact that he even allowed themselves to get into this side of Hongdae.

“Hwang Sena, right? You’re that brat who cut off our boss.”

“Boss?” Sena coughed.

“Gong Daesung, he’s our friend.”

Myungsoo mentally groaned.

 

“Sena? Is she in trouble?”

Sehun sat up at the mention of her name, he looked at the two males across him.

“Yes, one of my friends run a pub at Hongdae, Sena’s in danger. We have to~”

They stopped, when Sehun had managed to get down his chair and dashed towards the doors.

“I have to go with him, hyung, can you take my car?” Chansung said worriedly before following the younger male.

 

Mark stood up from his seat.

“What!?”

“It’s positive, it is her. A group of our men still checks that area, they reported that Miss Hwang is~”

“I don’t need to know everything, just send people over.”

“Yes, young master.”

“And,”

The male turned to Mark.

“Tell them who ever had her on gunpoint must be brought to me.”

 

“Cut off? The engagement was never supposed to happen.”

“Because of you our friend was the laughing stock of the business world!”

Sena managed to smile wanly, Luhan then noticed a familiar lady walk to them.

“Noo-Noona.”

Jinhee’s eyes were on Sena as she started to walk forward, Myungsoo was fast enough to yank the lady back.

“As if his face wasn’t already a comedic relief.” Sena murmured, then the male pushed her to the ground and aimed the gun at her.

“He’s drunk.” Luhan muttered.

“And dead.” Myungsoo said as he spotted a black SUV appear one block away from them.

“Hwang Sena!”

They all looked up as Sehun slid down fro the car, followed by Chansung.

“Hyung~” Luhan was pushed back when Jinhee stepped behind him, Chansung’s eyes were glued on her.

“Let her go while we’re still asking nicely.” Six men in black suits started to surround Sena and the armed male, Sehun managed to get closer, his fists curled tightly.

 

Mark yelled in frustration as he sped away from his house.

She doesn’t love you, not anymore.

He shook his head, he needed to see it with his own eyes that she was safe.

He stepped on the gas with a heavy sigh.

I’m definitely done for, Hwang Sena.

 

“This girl,” Sena was yanked up, she felt drip from her skinned knees, then the male had pushed her away from him, then it all happened to fast, before the Tuan guards could reach the male he aimed his gun at Sehun.

Then he fired.

“Sehun!” Sena threw herself against Sehun with all her might.

“Take him!” She heard someone order in a dark tone, Sehun looked at Sena, who was lying beside him, her eyes were closed.

“Sen,” He stuttered and immediately tried to sit up, her forehead was bleeding.

 

Chansung ran to his sister, Jinhee couldn’t believe what she had witnessed.

Sena was hurt, they all jumped in shock as another black SUV joined them, the brakes squealed in protest, then a dark figure slid down from the car.

Myungsoo and Luhan were gathered around King, when they saw him.

Mark was seeing red, he saw Sena land on the ground, obviously hurt.

“Where is he?” He barked.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++