025

Special Class 3-D

 

King managed to escape her friends, she made it to the exit of the establishment.

She sighed as she realized that she left her car at school, since Yugyeom was adamant about taking the bus, because it adds to the spice of actually having a free day.

“Wow, you’re still alive.”

She turned to her left, her gaze met with one of Poongjin High’s enemies.

“I’m kind of hard…to eliminate.” She shrugged, the male smiled at her then in a matter of seconds, his other “pals” started showing up.

“Yes, that’s why I brought my friends with me.”

“You need your friends just to eliminate me? Wow, how….courageous.” King smiled wanly, but somehow she sensed that leaving the park was a big mistake.

Before the males could step forward.

“You know, I’ve been her friend since we were five, and trust me, I know when’s a good day to piss her off,” A male voice joined them.

Luhan sent King a dry look.

“And today’s not a good day.” Luhan nodded as he put his hands in his pockets.

“What do you want pretty face?” The tall male jeered, Luhan shrugged carelessly, then he stepped to him and yanked the bat away from his grip, seconds later, three males were already on their knees, their faces scrunched in pain.

King could only nod to the remaining Poongjin males, before they started to back away.

 

“I saw that.” Luhan stated as they started to walk, Sena frowned.

“Everyone’s practically..pissed at me.” She said.

“By everyone you mean, Mark and Sehun.” Luhan nodded bluntly, King sighed.

“Hey, L and I are not pissed at you.” He defended while smiling.

“I told you earlier, didn’t I? Don’t string the two of them along.”

“I..I’m not.”

“You are…King, as long as you don’t decide~”

“I told Sehun that…I couldn’t give him what he..expects of me.”

Luhan paused and looked at his friend.

“So, Mark~”

“I don’t know what to do with him, Luhan. But, I don’t want to lose Sehun too.”

Luhan halted.

“This is where I should knock you in the head..using a hammer.” Luhan stated, King balked at him.

“King, you can’t..do this. You have to let….” Luhan sighed before looking away.

“You don’t want Mark to leave and you don’t want to lose Sehun, so what do you really want?”

Sena paused, her brows meeting.

“You cant have it both ways, King…Sena, don’t…do this. This isn’t you.”

 

 

Sena pulled over in front of the Hwang residence, she chose to park across the gate and leaned against her Land Rover. She saw the two Tuan men standing by their gates, while the other four were probably roaming around the house’s perimeter. She sighed to herself.

“This is proof of how much…”

She glanced up, Mark was walking to her, his shoulder slightly hunched up against the cold.

“..of a stubborn leader you are and how I always manage to come back to you.” He finished before standing beside her, Sena could only look away.

“I had to tell you that so you know how I feel.”

Sena remained quiet, then they both looked up as a silver Bentley arrived with a black Jaguar behind it.

“Abeoji’s in town.” King murmured, then she halted when she saw Sehun alight from the black vehicle.

Mark just followed he gaze, then the elder Hwang turned to them.

“Sena!”

King’s mind started to process what she was seeing, her father brining Sehun over to their house, even his parents were with him. They probably had lunch together.

This was how her father managed to break up her brother’s marriage to Jinhee, he brought Sora over to their house.

“Sen?” Mark glanced at her, she shook her head.

She started to shake her head slowly.

“Did you drive here?” She asked Mark as her father walked towards them, Mark nodded.

 

Sena grabbed his hand and they started to run.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++