009

Special Class 3-D

“Not exactly how I planned to spend the night with just a few beers, but..yeah.” Myungsoo said, somehow due to Tao’s persuading skills, they ended up at a Hello Kitty café at Hongdae, King was sitting across him, she stood out against the café’s pink interior, she was clad in a pair of black skinny jeans and a black sweater.

“This cake is amazing.” Tao mused to himself as he helped himself to his third slice, Myungsoo’s brows rose as he took a sip from his latte.

“You seem to know him,” L said, King looked up.

“Who?”

“The new student.”

“Yes, Mark!” Tao chirped, King looked at him, the male winced and looked at his cake instead.

“Just..an old colleague.” King nodded, she took her latte before standing.

“I want to walk around, call me when you’re done.”

Tao glanced at his cousin, then his brows furrowed.

Just an old colleague? Heol.

 

 

Sena rubbed her palm together as she stepped out in the cold.

She couldn’t believe it.

He was back.

He managed to find her in Seoul, she closed her eyes, the last time they saw each other was at China, it was at the Tuan estate.

“You made me wait,” Mark grinned as he opened the door to the house, Sena chuckled and raised the box of cake she brought.

“Your oppa allowed you to come? Daebak.” He mused as he saw the black SUV careen away, he smiled before pulling her in the house.

“They’ve been talking about sending me back to Korea,” Sena complained as they walked to the kitchen. Mark didn’t reply but he just took out forks for them.

“I missed you, by the way, little troublemaker.” Mark chuckled before wrapping his arms around her.

Sena smiled.

“Don’t worry about Korea, I’ll probably follow you there.” He said in a soothing tone while rubbing her back.

“I got your back, Sen, you know that.”

King brushed the tears on her cheeks.

“You did follow me.” She murmured.

 

Mark was leaning against his Audi, he had left early for school.

He wanted to see her.

He looked up as a white BMW parked across him. Sena slid down from the passenger seat, Mark looked at the male who walked beside her.

Mark’s brows furrowed, the two were chatting, the male chuckled before swinging his arm around Sena.

“Sena-yah.” He pushed himself off the vehicle.

 

Myungsoo halted, he glanced back.

There was only one person who refused to call Sena by her nickname, it was Sehun.

But this male behind them look at King as if he knew her.

Or does he?

He felt King tense under his arm, he slowly let go.

“L~”

“Do you know him? He called you Sena.” Myungsoo asked, King glanced at Mark.

“..Go ahead, see you at class.” King waved her hand, Myungsoo nodded dubiously before leaving.

 

Mark’s chest tightened as she walked to him.

“I thought I made it clear that I didn’t want to speak to you.”

“You didn’t exactly point that out.”

King swallowed, she looked away.

“I don’t know what you’re up to, but~” She froze when Mark started to take off his scarf and wrapped it around her neck.

“I know…you’re angry,” Mark stated, King started to pull away, in a gentle manner, he firmly planted his palms on her shoulders.

“But I’m here, because you’re here, Sen.”

“It’s useless.” King snapped.

“When you left, I started to forget you. Mark, to me, you’re now just a new student. Just a classmate, so stop messing around.” She removed the scarf and pressed it against his chest.

“You’re just a stranger to me now.”

 

King walked in the room, there was an unfathomable expression on her face.

“King, you’re late again.” The professor said, she looked up. She crossed the room and put her bag on her desk.

“Even though you’re~”

“Piss me off and I’ll turn your day into living hell.” King looked at the teacher icily. The older male stepped back and left the room.

Luhan grew alarmed.

“King,” He stood up.

“I got a text, it seems that Chaejin High wants to meet up.” She looked up and addressed the class.

Myungsoo scratched the back of his neck and met eyes with Sehun.

Oh no.

 

“Who’s up for a little workout?”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++